Lady Luck Pt. 2

The Bold Cat Who Fell In Love

Hi! I finally finish he second part of the previous episode, this one is also loong but I hope you enjoy! Anyway, I was planning from the start putting other Kpop groups as cameos so in this chapter I'll introduce one of these groups I'll put :3 and that it enjoy reading <3

///

 

 

 

一She'll definitely go to the back entrance. I need to finish this and get some rest... 一Imagine running just after you woke up but not exactly. Sehun wasn't a "normal" guy either, you see he was also part of the first line of defense meaning that they were the big guns. 

Sehun didn't even bother of getting changed as it was plenty of time before his classes started. He just wore his clothes he usually use as pijama with his favorite shoes and got down to greet his friends that were also awoken by the situation. He had to get the job done as he just wanted to get over it as soon as possible.

.

.

In the meanwhile...

Sooyoung finally made it to the exit and also she somehow lost the people that were chasing after her.  

一I-I'm sweating like never before... Probably because I don't tend to move so much. 一You couldn't tell how big the school was as 20 minutes had pass and Sooyoung just made it. Now the problem was getting out 一Great! Just what I needed! 一The back door wasn't as the other one. More taller and more terrifying 一Damn... 

一Emmm excuse me? 一A voice behind startled her.

The same guy that suddenly appeared on her school, then appeared after classes and then on the party and in the convention, he just entered in her life suddenly when Luhan came back. 

一Sehun? Oh Sehun? 一She couldn't forget his face, she couldn't denied that he was good looking. 

He didn't think she remembered him 一Sooyoung, right? 

He acted like she was a stranger 一Hey, I know I'm not popular but you're exaggerating. We take some classes together, don't you remember?

一You must be mistaken, he isn't me... 

一Wait, what? Don't tell me you can duplicate yourself or something like that..

He chuckled 一No, not at all but that would be awesome. 一Somehow this Sehun was way more nicer than the other one 一He is actually my twin brother.

You got to be kidding, a twin brother? Is this some kind of drama. Anyway... 一But if you're here that means you aren't normal, right?

The tall guy laughed at what she just said 一Do you think we are some kind of monsters? Pffff...

Sooyoung realized of what she just said 一That's not what I meant, aren't you a magical creature?

He stopped laughing (because honestly it wasn't that funny) 一Yeah, and I'm guessing you too?

Suddenly Sooyoung realized that her cat appearance was exposed 一This isn't me! Well not exactly... 一She tried to cover her cat ears but it wasn't working 一It's a long story and I don't think you would understand so maybe if you let me-.... 一Sooyoung suddenly felt her body no responding at all.

Sehun was just tired and seeing that it was just Luhan's best friend made things easier and kind of weird as he knew Luhan had feelings for her 一I've never seen anything like this honestly but I guess it's not my business 一He wasn't sure of how to handle the situation  一...So it's nice seeing you again but I'm afraid I'll have to take you so that I can get to my room and sleep, I know you understand that... 一He started approaching the brunette as she has been already standing there with no expression whatsoever.

But then her body collapsed on the floor before he could catch her 一H-Hey? Are you alright-...

Sehun froze at the sight of a black cat behind Sooyoung's body. As I already told, everyone could sense the aura of spirits, animals and even humans depending on their psychic powers but Sehun couldn't sense anything coming from that cat... He actually got scared.

一A.... cat? 一He doubted.

The cat stayed still for a few seconds to then speak.

一So I guess you know... Then I'll make things clear, I need you to assist me with something of important matter, if you denie then everyone in this place will die. 一The cat didn't move at all and it looked as if the animal was lifeless but he was using telepathy to communicate with him.

Sehun kept watching the cat carefully because of everything his teachers at the Academy have told them to do if someone encounters with a deity.

1. Don't fight with it just because it looks weak, you'll end up losing.
2. Never let you guard down.
3. Don't provoque it or you'll involve more people for it.
4. If you have a chance to escape do it.
5. Never believe what it tells you.

So at this point everything was being applied 一(I can't let him hurt anybody, but how can I find out he is speaking the truth? I must be careful with my words) 一He tried to maintain chill 一 Why me?

一Because I believe you are a perfect match for her. So I need you to protect her...

Without thinking he asked again 一Her?

一She'll become part of me sooner or after... it's inevitable. 一I've never seen a cat smiled but this one did and it seemed off as his intentions weren't good.

It was a lot to process but when he was about to question once more the cat was already gone...

一What did just happen? 一He looked at Sooyoung who was still laying unconscious on the floor.

.

.

.

By now it was time that everyone woke up to get ready. Most of the guys were already awake unlike the girls which they never knew what happened. At the end Sehun was carrying an unconscious Sooyoung to Kris office as he was still doubting if it was a good idea to tell the director about what happened.

But just at the same time Luhan came, it seemed like he was going to skip classes that day and hang out with his buddy at the Academy and as soon as he entered he saw Sehun carrying the body of a girl. After realizing that the girl was Sooyoung, he immediately enter with him at Kris office.

一Just leave her inside 一Kris told Sehun as he obeyed.

Luhan couldn't understand what was going on 一Why is she here? Don't tell me you were after her this whole time... that's why you let me assist my older school right? I knew...

Kris didn't even look at him as he was busy 一No, she came to me.

一What? I can't believe you, you always end up using people...

Sehun put a hand on his shoulder 一Relax dude... Let's hear what the director has to explain.

Kris made both of them sat down 一You may not know but recently Sooyoung and her friend Yoona got kicked out of their apartment because of some personal problems. 一He finally stop looking at his papers on the desk to look at them 一But before that Yoona came to me asking for protection for the girl 一Kris pointed with his eyes the place Sooyoung was resting 一She told me to help her as this is a rare case of inverse transformation. 

Normally a transformation was an animal turning into a human and the opposite is the inverse which is possible but not common as humans don't know about all this magical stuff except for some people like Kris. 

一So I helped her with some bodyguards because I thought this wasn't serious because I've been busy with the amount of spirits that have been appearing recently... but then after I've got information about an event that's going to take place soon, I started to think that your friend might be involved.

Both of them got shooked with the information they just received 一Are you saying that it isn't transformation? 一Luhan asked.

一I'm afraid not. I don't have the exact information but she won't be able to turn back to her older self.

There was no way that was truth but it was and Luhan was afraid of something like this happening, that's why he didn't want to get his friends involved but it was too late 一What can we do? 

Kris looked pleased as finally Luhan had to do whatever he wanted too for Sooyoung to be safe 一It's important that you take care of her and of course with Sehun's help. 

Luhan nodded kind of happy that at least his best friend could be with him and that probably he won't have to study but Sehun didn't look too happy 一Hey, what's wrong? You don't want to help me? 

Sehun shook his head 一That's not it...

Kris now was curious too 一Is there something wrong Sehun? 一The director put a look on him knowing that he was clearly keeping something to himself.

Sehun clear his throat 一I-I don't want to keep secrets like this but I'm not sure if I should speak this.

After this both the director and Luhan wanted him to spit it out whatever he was keeping to himself. With those looks he decided to tell them 一Just after I found Sooyoung she fell unconscious... Right behind her was a cat, black fur with really bright eyes, I couldn't sense his presence at all... He then speak to me asking for a favor. 

Kris knew 一What did it told you?

The two younger males noticed the way the director called the cat "it" as a meaning that it wasn't a normal animal 一To take care of her... And if I refuse it will kill everyone here. 

Luhan was speechless maybe it was his fault for not taking precautions, it was better if he stayed away from all of his older friends and do what Kris told him to.

一So I guess this is a change of plans 一Kris looked like he had emotions one moment ago and then returned to his coldness 一Sehun will take charge of Sooyoung with your help Luhan. 

There was no other option and they had to be careful so no one could know and get them involved. 

.

.

.

It was afternoon and Sooyoung finally woke up. She couldn't remember what happened before but right now her head was about to explode. She raise herself up not looking at anything.

一Finally! Thought you were death. 一Kiseop was sitting right in front of her as if he had been watching her sleeping.

一Were you here all this time? 一She kept one of her hands on her forehead.

He nodded 一Not that I wanted but you just tried escaping before and we don't want to chase after you again. You're bad with directions, aren't you?

一Guess I am...

Kiseop was surprised she didn't fight with him as before 一Are you alright? I thought you couldn't be nice.

She laughed for a brief moment 一If my levels of stress reach a certain point I start to behave like that... It's annoying I know. 

Was this another person? Better not to ask but suddenly he noticed something 一Hey, your nose is bleeding, let me get you a tissue. 一He stood up and go get something for her.

He gave the tissue to her as soon as he came back 一Thanks...

一No problem. Tell me when you finish, I was told to give you a tour around the campus.

She nodded putting some rolled paper into her nose 一I'll like that because honestly this place is just like another world.

Kiseop laughed 一I understand what you mean.

.

.

.

It seemed like both of them clicked with each other even after their previous encounters. Kiseop was glad that he finally found someone that loves playing video games on weekends just as he and in general a girl that was weird in her own good way.

一This is the academy second restaurant, pretty normal but the food is actually good.

Sooyoung was right beside him looking at how huge the buildings were 一Damn this makes me really hungry dude.

He smiled as he pushed her inside the restaurant and then sit her on one of the tables 一Well it's your lucky day, everyone is on practice and since I'm with you they let us have a special dinner.

It was almost 7 p.m. by the way.

一That's great! So what's all this practice anyway? 一Sooyoung asked him.

Kiseop sat in front of her 一Well, as people here are magical creatures there are duties we have to deal with, like spirits. 

一Spirits? 

He nodded 一Are just like souls, but some of the spirits aren't human, so it's more like creatures. As magical beings we can see and deal with them to maintain everything in order.

Both of their dishes came and they continued chatting.

一We have to learn how to use our abilities.

Sooyoung was enjoying her food to much to care about talking with full 一Learn? But aren't everyone here born with those powers? 

Same way was Kiseop 一Yes but this powers are just like something as learning how to ride a bike in a way.

一So what's with you? Are you on another level? I mean you don't study.

一I do study but I'm also part in the main defense line so whenever I'm needed I just have do my job. 一He took a sip from his drink. 

一Defense line, some kind of group?

一I don't think I should tell you about this but it's no secret exactly, many things happen around us that people don't notice so there are groups that control this stuff, and let me tell you that it's no easy as we aren't many. 


Who would have told Sooyoung that people and creatures like this existed before?  It was kind of unbelievable...


一You guy must deal with a lot don't you? 

Kiseop nodded 一You got that right.


Their little chitchat got interrupted by a lady entering.

Both of them instantly looked at her 一You kids better finish eating. I need to clean as the ladies are coming soon.

When she said those words Kiseop's eyes opened like two plates as realization of something 一Oh shoot! I totally forgot they were coming today 一He started eating quicker that his food end up flying everywhere.

A piece of something land in Sooyoung's plate 一Emm... 一Not understanding all the commotion she asked 一Would you mind telling me who is coming?

With his mouth still full he approached Sooyoung's face 一They call themselves Dreamcatchers, a group of really scary girls... We better not be here when they come. 

Sooyoung chuckled thinking it was funny the way he called these girls "monsters"... I mean they can't be that scary, right?

一I'll tell you more later but right now we better leave 一His eyes then fell into her plate 一Are you gonna eat that?

一Eh no... Take it 一She push her plate towards him.

.

.

.

After finishing in record time, both of them got out leaving the lady to clean the place. And as they manage to make some distance with the building, Sooyoung saw someone coming. Seven girls to be precise and they looked pretty badass as she recall.

一Wow! Are they the ones...

She didn't finish her frase but Kiseop was just annoyed of seeing them and his obnoxious voice tone made that clear 一Yes they are... Meet the main group of the first defence line. The Dreamcatchers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...