Parade

The Bold Cat Who Fell In Love


Entering her place with a rush that woke up Yoona from her peaceful sleep. 

—Hey! What's all this noise?! —She complained.

Sooyoung quickly took off her jacket in which she was hiding her tail. 

—This can't be... Tell me this isn't real, oh god.

Yoona was also shocked as she watched how Sooyoung was looking at herself in the mirror and at her now cat tail specifically. 

—Why me? —The girl touched her tail feeling that same texture as her ears —Yoona what's happening to me? —Her trembling voice filled with fear made Yoona nervous.

—I-I don't really understand honestly, what did you do? Something must have triggered the transformation.

Sooyoung started thinking about that day —Everything was just like the rest of the days. I just went to the party and got out later to go to the convention I told you with Kai...

Yoona sat beside Sooyoung hearing everything that might give her a clue —And? Didn't you saw anyone familiar or atleast suspicious?

—Someone.... familiar or suspicious... —On her mind the guy from last night popped but at the same who knows that it could have been a mistake, someone similar to him —I bumped into someone last night at the convention, I couldn't see his face but something made him familiar to me. —She told the truth to Yoona as it was something weird and she needed Yoona to know.

—Who ever that person was, better be careful. —She stood up and went to get something —Now let's get rid of that tail you've got.

—Wait, What?! You're not going to cut my tail off, right?

—No! For god sake Sooyoung! I'm not THAT evil. —Yoona came back with some bandages —I'm going to hide it with this of course and since I know you will will be late tomorrow better to do this tonight. —She stretched the bandage.

—Oh no, that looks painful.

—Belive me, it's much worse. —She smiled like a psycho before trying to "resolve" Sooyoung's problem.

.

That night Yoona managed somehow to wrap her tail around her back. Sooyoung screamed because apparently the tail was a really sensitive part and doing that was torture for sure. 

Anyway after finishing that, Sooyoung woke up late as always but for her luck that day they had a fair in her school meaning that only few of the students will have to stay until late while the others had to come but could leave earlier. 

Still Sooyoung was going late and the pain on her tail made it worst. 

—(Gosh I actually feel like someone stepped on my freaking tail,  what the hell!?.... Never thought I would say those words.) —She continued running to her school.

Everyone else was already there except for the teacher, so Sooyoung entered with no problem to find Kai and Yuri talking non stop.

—Hey guys! —She said.

—Yo! Sooyounggie! —Yuri replied with more energy than ever.

—What's up old lady? —Kai greeted receiving a punch in the shoulder as response.

—Aish don't remind me of those kids, that's why my son won't be like them or I'll probably explote. —Sooyoung remembered last night and with that, what happened after the kids showed up.

Suddenly the teacher entered in the class making the thoughts in Sooyoung's head vanished. 

—Alright everybody, you know what day is today and what you'll have to do. —He showed some papers he was holding —This is what you will have to do as homework for tomorrow, alright? 

Everyone in the class started to complain —This isn't a choice. —The teacher said passing the papers to everybody.

—Guess even though we will not have class, homework can't have an exception. —Kai looked at the instructions and the things they had to write on.

Yuri did they exact same —So true dude. 

The teacher stopped when he was about to give Sooyoung the paper. The man got close and whispered something on her ear.

Sooyoung made a confused face after whatever the teacher told her. —Here. —The teacher gave her he paper after that.

—What happened? What did you do? —Yuri wanted to know.

—Emmm.... Guess I'm not having homework. —She replied.

—Just like that? What did the teacher told you? —Kai asked feeling jealous.

—He told me to stay with my mom, he remembered that my mom is in the hospital but doesn't know that my mother prohibited me and my sister to visit her as she didn't want to be a burden for us. —Sooyoung looked at the empty paper.

Kai was jealous since he wanted to be in his house sleeping at that moment —Wow, lucky you then. No homework to do and you can go home.

—Don't worry dude, we aren't staying here until late we will probably be in our houses at 11. —Yuri said seeing Kai getting sulky.

—Yeah, totally! Also remember that today is Friday so weekend is just at the corner and today we are going to do FaceTime and we will be laughing until tomorrow for sure. —Sooyoung stretched herself to stand up.

—Oh yeah, I almost forgot that we won't be sleeping tonignt. —Kai replied —Alright I guess we will have to do this quickly.

—Totally. —The three of them bumped fist.

.

Sooyoung only took with herself that day the keys to her apartment and money to buy coffee for breakfast (as she didn't get to eat because she was late) which she remembered when she was in front of the door of her building.

—Shoot, I forgot... —Xiumin's parents opened the coffee shop at 9 but had to start preparing everything at 7 so if Sooyoung passed by early she could go with Xiumin to classes and get some food from there. Buuut returning all the way back to get some coffee for her and Yoona was tiring.

—Better change my clothes and then go get us some breakfast. —She made a deal with herself.

The key was already on the door that you just needed to turned it to open but her eye caught something through the reflection of the glass door. 

A black van.

The car stood there near her building which was weird as no car could park there, it was prohibited. 

She turned to see the van but the glasses didn't let anything see through.

But with no so much importance to it as it was just a black van she returned to unlocking the main door but as soon as she turned a hand with a black glove put some cloth into and nose making her faint.

.

It felt like two hours for Sooyoung since she passed out, her head was hurting a little bit and she was feeling dizzy. The drug was still making effect on her but at least she was recovering her senses. 

Suddenly she started hearing clearly the voices beside her. Two guys.

—Hey! Hey! Woke up! —One of the guys said —We aren't supposed to sleep here! And stop sleeping on the girl's shoulder! 

Infact he was sleeping on her shoulder —*yawning* Ahhh I know, I know it's just that I feel tired working until late, y'know? —The other guy replied.

—Geez, Kiseop! Get yourself together men, we are working we need to be professionals.

The guy Kiseop just yawned again —Come on Jaejin, we aren't professionals, we just started working here. 

—Shhhh. Don't say that infront of the girl. —Jaejin said —Anyway, wake her up we are almost there.

—As you wish boss. —Kiseop shooked her from one side to another —Hey lady, hey~ 

Jaejin facepalmed himself —Really? Ugh...

The car stopped just as Jaejin told before. 

—Hey... —He said one more time before Sooyoung woke up —Oh you are alive! 

Sooyoung looked at the person that woke her up —Mmmmmm... Mmmmm! —But couldn't talk as she had tape on her lips and her hands where tied with a rope. 

—Oh right, let me help you with that. —Kiseop pull the tape with no care at all.

—Ouch!? — was numb and red for that —Be careful with that...

—Sorry, I did it fast so it won't hurt as much.

—Well it hurt as hell. —Sooyoung realized that she was talking with one of her kidnappers —Wait, y-you, why did you bring me here? 

Her suddenly change of attitude didn't afect him —Well, our boss told us investigate you or well not exactly you but something has being going on and we are trying to find clues. 

By the sound of that she understood that she was there because of her transformation, but who else knew about it? Did someone else find out? She never noticed that maybe someone was watching her. 

—Stop talking with the prisoner! —Jaejin scolded Kiseop for the 100th time.

Sooyoung looked at both of the guys when they made her get out of the van. Young with pretty faces, they wore black suits just like a bodyguard but they were probably the same age as her or at least 1 or 2 years older. 

—Listen, I'll take her to the boss while you stay here, got it? —Jaejin order.

He just nodded and got back to the car. 

—Alright better to-... —He turned again to Sooyoung as he just left his sight on her one second —W-What? Where is the girl?

Sooyoung took the chance to escape because having to first timers wasn't a good choice. She started running and ended up noticing where she was.

At first sight this looked like a park but it wasn't, it was a football court and infront there was a.... school? What in the world was she doing there?  

—No time to think of that, I need to find the way out and get both of my hands free.

Sooyoung cross through the court and made it into the buildings, she passed through classrooms that were empty. But there were more buildings that she didn't manage to see. 

Her legs started slowing down —Oh gosh, I need to exercise more. —She make sure nobody was following her —Alright, guess I'm save for now. Better find the exit but first..... let me rest a little bit.

Sooyoung supported herself on the wall. There was no one to be seeing. 

—Excuse me lady? —A voice sounded behind her which startle her.

—AH! Oh it's just a normal person. 

The guy looked at her weird —Normal person? Were you expecting a monster or something like that?

Sooyoung shooked her head trying to get her words right —No, I'm just speaking nonsense. Anyway, do you study here? 

—Yeah, but most importantly, who are you? I know everybody here and you aren't familiar.

—Em, yeah that's true I just came here visiting. —She lied because who knows, better be careful.

—So are you planning transferring here? Good for you! —The guy patted her back.

Sooyoung almost fell —R-right? Well I'm still thinking but right now can you help me find the exit I need to get back to my apartment.

—Sure. Emmm... What's your name? 

—Name? Sooyoung, Soo to make it short. 

—Nice, name Kevin. —He pointed at himself —Now you have someone to talk to the day you transfer. 

She fake a laugh —Y-yeah sure.

—So... The exit it's that way, follow me. — Kevin showed the way while Sooyoung followed.

They walk for a while until finally there was a huge black door.

Kevin stopped —And here it is.

Sooyoung was relieved —Finally. —She watched how the guard opened the automatic door from his seat. 

—So this is see you soon as I'm sure you'll transfer.

—I told you Kevin, I still don't know, I need to think about it and talk to my parents, get it?

—Yes, yes.. Anyway see ya.

—See ya. —Kevin wasn't bad at all and Sooyoung actually think he would get along pretty well with Yuri and Kai.

The huge door closed behind her revealing that the place outside was just as unknown as the inside. Sooyoung was in the middle of nowhere.

—Damn... this only happens to me, the "lucky" girl. —She said sarcastically to find her way back.

.

At the same moment...

—Sorry Kris. —Jaejin apologized —The girl escaped.

The man looked at both of them —Don't call me Kris, and don't worry, this was just a precaution we shouldn't believe in rumors. —He just smirked 

—So she wasn't important after all. —Kiseop muttered.

—I guess not. —Jaejin replied as he heard him.

The boss give the back to both of them —A girl meeting a Haneunim (God/하느님)  it's kind of imposible. Nobody knows what a god can do and especially if it's an evil one. 

Kiseop and Jaejin looked at each other with fear. 

.

It passed a loooong (and I mean looong) time for Sooyoung to return. It was almost 2 p.m. and they haven't got breakfast so she had to buy coffee at least.

—Yoona is going to be so mad at me. —Sooyoung opened the door of her apartment expecting to die the moment Yoona looked at her. 

But she was a live...

—Yoona? I bought coffee and a sandwich, I know you like cake but there was only chocolate cake and you know you can't eat that even though you are human. —No response at all.

She left the coffee on the kitchen to find a note of Yoona on the fridge. 

"Sooyounggie, I went out be back at night don't wait for me but save my coffee for later :D"

—Damn Yoona your handwriting... but most importantly, went out? Yoona almost never goes out of the building.

 

 

 

 

To be Continued...

 

 

 


A/N._ 🎊🎉Merry Christmas! 🎉🎊I was supposed to publish this before but I just finished and it's a looong chapter. So~ enjoy and hope to publish the next chapter next Friday or Saturday (idk >◇<) 

Bye!