Lady Luck

The Bold Cat Who Fell In Love

Sooyoung and Yoona were just packing their stuff, since, at least they had that Monday to do that. Sooyoung had to skip classes to find somewhere else to go.

一Everything was fine just yesterday, what happened? What kind of curse is this?? 一She complained it was the first time she was just really mad with the world itself. Even Yoona was kind of scared and didn't want to put on more stress on her owner.
一(If I could talk to that person.... but then again, I don't think she will actually help us..) 一Yoona though about Jessica while packing 一Then I should talk to him instead? 一Yoona's internal conflict was making her get lost in her thoughts...

Suddenly the house phone rang and Yoona managed to pick it up faster than Sooyoung.

一Hello?
The voice that responded was clearly of someone she was most afraid of 一Im Yoona, it's me, Kris.
Yoona fake a smile 一Ahh haha, yeah Hi director, how have you been? 
一Good and bad, but that's not important. You see Jessica just told me something of great importance, I may need you to do me a favor.一He went straight to the point.
一She did that... (Oh lord, why did she had to open ? And to him?!)
一Since what I'm going to ask may be negotiated so that we could both win, what do you say?一He knew too many thanks to the princess it was scary 一I could help you get a new place to stay.
一H-How? Never mind... I accept your deal if you can also protect my friend, remember I talk to you about it the other day?
一Oh, I forgot about that...
一(Really, I didn't notice >->) Well do you accept?
一Ok, but in return I want you to let me investigate your friend for a couple of days, it's nothing dangerous of course.
Yoona wasn't sure of that, Sooyoung was too important to her and she didn't trust fully in Kris 一I-I... I think it's better if we talk this in person. I'll go there right now...
Kris stayed quiet for a moment 一Alright, if you insist. I'll send one of my guards to make sure nothing bad happen to her.
一Ok. 一Yoona closes the call and thought a little bit before going out of her room.

Sooyoung was still picking all their stuff more worried than anything.

一Soo... 一Yoona caught her attention.
一So, who was it? 一She asked.
一Someone who may help us right now.
Sooyoung instantly thought about the person Yoona went to talk to the other day 一Really? That would be great! 一Sooyoung instantly went to shake her friend of happiness.
On the other hand, Yoona was nervous about what she would have to do to get them a place to stay 一Hehe... Yay... Yuhu~ *clears throat* Anyway, I'm going to talk to this person to confirm that, ok?
一Oh yeah! Totally! You better go right now while I pack our things. 一The tall girl pushed her to the door indicating that she needed to go right away.
一O-ok... I'll be back soon. 一Yoona left.

.

Meanwhile, Kiseop has been sent to watch over Sooyoung while Yoona was away.

一Ahhhh I wanted to come with Jaejin, it's boring like this... 一He was complaining as Kris sent him without his buddy.

The car stopped in front of Sooyoung's building 一Here we are. 一The driver said.

一Yeah... I'll go check on her. 一Kiseop got out of the car 一It's empty here. Well, it is expected, everybody is studying at this hour... Well everybody except her. 一He looked at the building the cat girl lived in.

Even though he had acted like a dork this few times, he was a calculating person and his abilities were quite impressive honestly. Kiseop was able to sense any type of spirits and tell how dangerous they were, thanks to this he was part of the mainline of defense at The Academy together with Jaejin.

Walking up to the building he started looking around 一I wonder if I can manage to sense a god's aura? He must be near if Kris is interested in this girl.

The black-haired guy kept watching his surroundings as he made his way up to Sooyoung's apartment but there weren't any signs of rare spirits.

一Maybe all of this is just a misunderstanding... 一He walked through the hall with his hands on his pockets.

He finally saw the correct apartment and just as he approached the door it suddenly opened and if it wasn't for his reflections he would have been smacked with the door in the face so hard... but don't worry, that did not happen.

Sooyoung was taking one heavy box outside so she didn't mind opening the door hard but after finding out she almost chopped someones head off she started apologizing right away 一I'm so sorry, I'm so really sorry! I didn't think someone was here... Oh, wait, you are my stalker!!! 一She just plain called him a stalker.

He looked pissed 一Hey! You should be careful! You could have ruined my y face. 一Kiseop took out a mirror and started touching his face as if it was a fragile object.

一(Yeah, sure -_-) Well it isn't my fault, I told you to be discrete while you stalk me. 一Sooyoung scolded him 一By the way, what are you doing here?

He was just tired of her by now and also regretting coming all this way to see her 一Ahhhh, I have to take you to the Academy... So since I'm sure you can't carry all these things, I had to come 一He was just being obligated.

一Geez, at least pretend to care... 一She pouted 一And since you're here take this to your car. You have a car, right?

He took the box she was carrying 一Yeah I have one (Oh lord, what's wrong with this cat lady?) 

.

.

.

After all of that...

Soo finally got to the Academy.

一(I never asked why I am going to this Academy? But people must live there, so I guess it's fine.) 一Sooyoung thought about it but she wasn't exactly concerned, maybe because after losing her home she had somewhere else to sleep at least. If that wasn't good luck then I don't know what else could be.

The van stopped finally and Sooyoung was just excited to see the new place but as soon as she stepped out her hopes went straight to the floor 一Is this the place?

Kiseop got out at the same time carrying one of the boxes 一What happened? Aren't you happy with your new home popular kid?? 一He said teasing.

一Just because you stalk me doesn't mean I'm popular! T^T

The place was just a like a room in the middle of a park, you know, just four walls and nothing else actually. Suddenly someone come out.

一Yo! Sooyounggie! 一Yoona said catching her attention.

一Yoona! 一Sooyoung went to hug Yoona 一Yay! You did it! You found us a place to stay in! 一She said happily with jumping.

Yoona started laughing sarcastically 一Ha Ha Ha! Yeah, talking about that... I want you to meet someone. 

一Uh? Who could it be? 

一You'll see. 一Both of them followed by Kiseop entered the room.

The room that wasn't exactly the best thing on the outside, well it wasn't great on the inside too, in fact, that thing was an office an a huge one. 

Later Sooyoung noticed the man sitting on the desk, he again had this face that looked like has been sculpted from angels, blond hair, blue eyes, and in general, he looked like a guy from a manga.

一So you are this Choi Sooyoung girl 一He looked to he girl and straight into her... her soul? What kind of man is he?

Sooyoung was having this bad feeling suddenly 一Y-yeah it is me 一She gulped.

一Don't worry. I talked to Yoona and we made an agreement so right now both of you will have a place to stay here, but for that to happen there is a condition, you two will have to enter the Academy if you want to use one of the rooms for students, without paying anything. 

After hearing that it didn't sound too bad, even if she won't be seeing her best friends too often 一It's alright, I can thank you enough-

She was cut by Kris 一But there's one more thing you have to do... Follow me.

Kris stood up and started walking towards what it looks to be a room with almost no windows. Yoona and Kiseop just watched them from the distance.

Sooyoung didn't understand what he wanted until she heard the lock room after she had entered.

一(W-What??? O-O) 一She then realized what was going on 一Hey! I don't know if you noticed but I'm still inside! 一She tried making sense of this situation (which by the way it was pretty clear).

Yoona stood there watching that even Kiseop was kind of shocked.

一You didn't tell her? I wasn't hoping that from you. 一Kris replied with his obnoxious bored tone.

一How could I tell her that she is going to be locked here for three days?! 一Honestly that man couldn't be talking for real, just messing around with both of them 一Just don't do anything to her hear me!

Watching Yoona get aggressive Kris just left out a laugh 一Relax creature, I will just watch her this three days, so maybe you should get your things to your new dorm 一He glanced at Kiseop indicating that he should go with her.

He wasn't able to say anything about this so he just obeyed his orders 一Let's go... Your things are outside...

Yoona just looked at Kris almost threatening him, which he enjoyed very much to then leave without saying anything else.

一Wow, she is overprotective about her person... 一His lips formed a smile.

.

.

.

I don't know about you guys but I definitely wouldn't want to be on Sooyoung's place right now. Not only was the room like a prison, but also the fact that she was going to stay there for three days made this terrifying.

But more terrifying about all of this was what happened during these 2 days.

The first day that Sooyoung had to stay there, as she had no other option, weird things happened.

一Ahhh *sigh* What in the world is going on and why would Yoona do this? Ahhhh! I can't stand it! I need to get out! 一She was laying on the bed while looking right at the ceiling 一But maybe tomorrow, I'm too tired...

.

Just outside...

一Jaejin do you see? 一A guy about 20 years old spoke through his headset microphone all guards had.

Jaejin was on other entrance 一Yeah for sure. There are many of them, more than usual.

一So do you think it could it be? About that girl, you are following?

一(He also thinks I'm a stalker) Hehe, well I'm not quite sure but we should keep this to ourselves, we don't want to let everyone or everything know, right?

The younger guy chuckles 一That's for sure, I'm still excited that I'm part of the team! 一He sure was excited as he said.

Jaejin was just thinking he reminded him of that pain in the neck called Kiseop 一(He won't stop talking, will he?) Yeah just don't get everyone killed today, please.

一Don't worry!

.

.

.

The second day got even creepier.

But it wasn't until day three that something woke Sooyoung up.

一Awwww! 一She yawned. 

Weird that she woke up early as it could be easily 6 in the morning 一Ahhh why did I wake up? It's too early and I'm not going anywhere... 一She pouted.

Not being able to fall asleep again she chose to better get a bath but the instant she sat on the edge of the bed she noticed something on the door.

一What? Did someone enter at night?

The door was completely unlocked which didn't make sense.

一Someone must be here already. 一She whispered to herself 一Hello? 一It wasn't like she could go out just like that after they trapped her there so at least she could see if someone was inside. 

But after having no response at all she didn't think twice and got out of there and by mere coincidence, the office door was unlocked as well. 

一Again this! What kind of luck is this! 一She opened watched everything around before running away from there.

.

It hadn't passed like 5 minutes when Kris enter the Academy and parked near his office when he saw the door opened. 

一How? 一He went to see the inside and of course, the girl wasn't there 一How did she manage to open both doors? It needs of keys to open... 一He said as he was holding the keys on one of his pockets.

He then though instead of chasing after her that he should check the cameras. He had recorded all since the day she came until right now. The cameras were brand new and had good resolution 一Let's see how she did it... 一He press play and the video started.

The cameras, to save energy, had this detector and moving sensors which help record just the essential so the video showed a few cuts when it was still early and then when it was night. 
For his surprise, the camera kept catching this kind of glitches through night one and a dark silhouette could be seeing through the small window near where Sooyoung was sleeping.

But when he saw last night video he got anxious. 

The video showed the same but the silhouette was more clear, letting him recognize that it was a black cat when suddenly the video blacks out and then the cat disappears from the window but appears on the inside watching how Sooyoung sleeps. The cat spent a few hours watching her until again a blackout made it disappear but this time the doors where opened.

He could believe, it was just what he most feared 一Oh no, is she being the target of the God? But why is she still alive and why is he trying to help her? 

.

.

.

On the other hand, Sooyoung was trying her best to search for an exit. Running through the courts and seeing nobody was concerned. 

一Guess it's too early that nobody is here... Wait, but then again, Yoona must be here somewhere 一There were tons of buildings and she couldn't know in which one was she so she just approached the nearest 一Alright, there must be someone awake 一Hoping to see something through the semitransparent glassdoor she just put her face on the door.

Unlucky her that the door wasn't even put on lock, so she tripped over and ended sitting on the floor inside the building. She was confused about what just happened but what was important was that she forgot about her having ears and a tail.

一I can't believe I just forgot my cap back in jail!! 一She realized that now she was exposed 一I have to get out and contact Kai and Yuri as soon as possible. 

Sooyoung stood up and started running through the hall covering her ears, after all, she saw the exit door on the other side. 

The place looked quite expensive for sure, just the hall had this clean ambient and also the building had a freaking gym with bathrooms and showers as signs outside the rooms could be seeing.

一(Is this some kind of dorms?) 一She asked watching her surroundings 一It looks fancy.

After she said that a guy bumps into her or more as she bumped into him making both of them fall right to the floor.

一Geez, be careful-... 一The guy replied rubbing his back but after seeing who it was he got shooked 一Ah girl? What are you doing here?

Sooyoung was rubbing her back aswell 一I'm sorry I just got lost... 一Suddendly she realized that her hands had left her ears in plain sight.

一A cat? A girl cat? 一He mumbled.

Sooyoung looked very cute with cat ears 一Eh? No, no... Just forget that you just saw me. 一She stood up and continued towards the exit.

一What in the world was that? I never thought that I would see something like that today. 

.

Continuing with our cat lady, Sooyoung started looking for an exit or someone but none of those things could be seen until she saw a guard in the middle of her path. 

一I can't let him see me, better to cross through the buildings 一It wasn't a good plan but at least it was something. 

And just as before she was covering her ears his her hands and running through the hall.

And just exactly as before she bumped into someone but this time this guy had only a towel covering his parts if you know what I mean. The impact almost made the towel fall...

If this wasn't one scene in one of Yuri's fanfictions then what else could it be?

一NO MY POOR EYES!! 一She screamed as it wasn't just one guy that was almost and Sooyoung innocence was being attacked (?) Anyway, at this point covering her eyes were a priority so she just forgot about her ears and tail and started running like crazy.

.

Back with the guy she just bumped earlier.

一So I saw this girl, tall, long dark brown hair, and with ears and a tail just like a cat 一He never expected to said those words in his life.

The guy just looked confused 一A cat girl are you telling me?

He nodded 一Yes! Exactly.

一I don't know, it sounds quite impossible.

一We have powers and everything like that and you don't believe a thing like this! What is wrong with you!!

一Honestly- 一The guy was interrupted by a call that he responded right away. Nodding and answering right away he hangout 一Well, now it doesn't sound stupid as it is.

一Finally!

一So where she went?

一I think that in that direction 一He pointed to one of the paths.

一Alright, tell everyone to stay inside, and don't let her get in got it?

一Yes sir! 一He left.

.

Sooyoung at this point wasn't even bothered, her thoughts were going wild and the embarrassment was real so she couldn't think straight. She kept entering into those buildings and all of them were from boys (at least they weren't this time).

And to get things worse, not only this she exposed herself but she didn't realize that someone who knew her was there.

Oh Sehun, the popular guy that recently entered her high school was just waking up when Sooyoung kept running like crazy through the male dorms.

Not knowing what was going on and feeling hella tired he just answered the headset microphone that has been beeping like 5 minutes ago 一Ugh... Can't they just leave me alone? It's just morning! 一Picking up the call, he replied angrily... but later regretting it as it was Kris who was on the other side of the call.

一I-I'm so sorry-

一That's not necessary, right now I need you to help me with someone that is inside the Academy. This girl is... special so you just need to capture her and bring her to my office.

He didn't bother questioning 一Yeah, I'll catch her right away.

He hang up and later notice the voices downstairs. Something was going on...

一I can't never have a normal morning, can I?

 

 


To be continued

 

 

 


.
.
.

Hi! Author here! I had to split this chapter as it's starting to be reeeeeally long so I'll do the second part other day, anyways enjoy this log chapter :3