Mistakes

The Bold Cat Who Fell In Love

Same day

Time 6:00 p.m.

 

 

Yoona never came that day, or at least not when Sooyoung was awake.

The sound on the door either woke her up —I'm here... —Yoona walked in with one bag and one coffe on her hand —Hellooooooo? —There was no response so she walked into the living room to find Sooyoung sleeping in a weird positionand about to fall —Alright... Better to leave her like that.

She then continued finishing her coffe.

.

.

.

By the time Sooyoung woke up it was 10 p.m and Yoona was watching TV beside her.

Sooyoung raised herself up as half of her body was already on the ground —Yoona...

—Oh, you finally woke up. I think now you won't be able to sleep anymore, guess you'll be staying awake until you leave tomorrow to classes.

Sooyoung sat correctly beside her —Tomorrow? Ah, I don't have classes tomorrow, the teacher said I could skip it.

—Oh no Sooyoung what did you do?

—Nothing at all. See, the teacher is concerned about my mom being at the hospital, that's it.

—Geez, you still didn't tell him she isn't in the border of dying. Aaaand your mother told you to not skip schoold days, that's why she now won't let you visit her.

—I know, I know... I was just worried that day that I ran off to see her at the hospital. My teacher must thought of the worst.

—What am I going to do with you? You can't just get bored of something and get away from it. You need to be responsible.

—I get it... Geez you already sound like an old lady.

Yoona throw a pillow to her face —Shut up, you are the one that has back problems and can't do things fast. You are like more like a granny than I.

—Ha Ha Ha!—She replied sarcastically —But most importantly... —She took the pillow of the floor —Where did you go this morning? I came late and you weren't here.

—I noticed that. I was starving so I went to talk to someone.

—Talk to who?

—A person that knows about this stuff —She pointed with her eyes to Sooyoung's ears.

—Oh really! Did this person solve it? —She got super exited.

Yoona looked at desperated Sooyoung —No, she isn't some kind of Disney princess, but she had answers to some of my questions. So from now on you are going to be stalked.

Sooyoung face went O◇O —What??

—You see it's pretty dangerous and what will happen if you suddendly transform into a cat out of nowhere.

—I guess... but if it was because of today I swear it wasn't to terrible.

Yoona looked at Sooyoung really serious —Today?

—Oh, I forgot to tell you that too. Well I was kind off kidnapped by some guys this morning.

—WHAT?! You should have told me that first!!!

Sooyoung just smiled nervously at angry Yoona that could become sometimes into a freaking demon.

.

.


The weekend flew by and it was monday again. Sooyoung was getting out of her building as calm as always and also with the bread on ... as always.

She stopped track after her eyes landed on the same black van she saw the other day. Sooyoung thought that if they kidnapped her twice, the second time she wouldn't be able to escape that easily.

With that in mind she turned around and tried to entered the building again.

Seen that, someone got out of the van after her.

 

—Wait! —Sooyoung stopped in her tracks not letting her bread fall of —Listen we aren't here to take you with us.

Sooyoung turned to him really slow and took her bread out of —...Are you sure?

—Yes, we are here to watch you and keep you safe.

She remembered what Yoona told her —Ah I see, are you my stalkers?

—Guess you can put it that way! —That Kiseop guy pull down the car window to shout that.

—Kiseop! Just don't speak. —The guy just looked at her after yelling at his partner —He is not completly wrong to be honest. Listen, we won't be bothering you, you won't even notice us.

She swallow saliva —...Alright — She started walking while the guys were probably watching her. By this time she was more than late so something came to her mind —Then can you give me a ride to school? I'm really late.

Jaejin nodded happily as he was finally able to complete his work.

.

.

.


It passed days and guess what, they weren't not noticable at all -.-

Sooyoung spent her recess with Kai and Yuri plus two figures standing outside the nearest window watching them eat.

In classes it was the same.

—Hey Soo, are they your friends? —Yuri asked —They have been following you since we started classes this monday.

—Yeah, I noticed that. And I think they are more like stalkers than friends.

—Stalkers? What have you gotten into?? — Kai entered into the conversation.

She hide her face on top the table —I don't really know.

And the truth is that their protection was horrible, she couldn't even got the bathroom without this feeling of someone watching her from the tiny little window outside.

Her teachers and even the principal had talk to her in just the lapse of three days. Pretty sure this will be a long week for her.

.

.

.


By the time the second week pass, Sooyoung was hella tired because of everything that was happening in her life.

No progress at all.

Still with her tail and ears.

Still... the same.


—At least you haven't turned into a cat —Yoona replied.

Sooyoung kept looking into the ceiling while laying in the couch —Ahhh right now I wouldn't care.

—What's wrong??

—My stalkers to begging with...

Yoona suddendly jumped on top of Sooyoung —Haha you were the one wanting to have a more interesting life and now that unexpected things happen, you suddenly realized that your life back then was just fine.

Sooyoung pushed her aside —Oh, yeah I remember saying that. Hahaha, guess it's just as people say "You never know what you have until you lose it".

Yoona laughed with her —True. Anyway, you want to go to the cinema? I wanted to see this movie that I saw on the Internet.

—Oh, yeah good idea. I need a rest of them. I'm just glad my stalkers don't work the weekends —She sat on the couch —Should we buy the ticket he-...

The door bell rang suddenly.

Both of them looked at each other —I'll go! —Sooyoung ran to the door to find the old man that was incharge of reminding everyone of the things happening in the building and also helping with the mail —Good morning, Mr. Chul —She said trying to be formal.

—Good morning kid. I wanted to see if you received your mail last time?

—Last time? Well, I got one mail from my father nothing more.

The man stood with worried look —Oh no, I wasn't being able to help with the mail since the last five months and I told my nephew to help me with that. I guess he had mistaken your department with the one nobody lives in. I think there are some letters there but I can't open the apartment for you, I'm really sorry.

—No, no, don't worry. I'm sure it isn't too important  —She wanted him not to worry as he was working really hard.

—But I've manage to save this letter that came today, here I think it's important.

Sooyoung took the letter —Oh, thanks Mr. Chul.

—Have a good day kid —The old man left after that.

Sooyoung closed the door and looked at the name of the person that send it to her.

Aparently it was one of her aunts and to be precisely the one that paid her apartment bills.

Her dad used to send her money for her needs but one of her sisters was helping her with the maintenance in Seoul.

—How weird... I never knew dad wasn't the one paying my bills.

Yoona was still laying on the couch —Then who is it?

—One of his sisters —She opened the envelope to reveal the letter.

Yoona was watching the ceiling while Sooyoung was reading the letter carefuly. The ambient turn quiet in there —Uh? What's wrong?

—Oh no, no, no. This must be a mistake —Sooyoung said to herself.

Yoona then stood up and walk to her —What? —She took the paper of her hands.

 

"Dear Choi Sooyoung, 

I'm Olivia one of your father sisters. I'm really sorry to tell you that Sofia, which was the one helping you with the money for your apartment, passed away one week ago. I'm sorry I couldn't contact you sooner but when she was admitted into the hospital she wasn't being able to sent you money. Sofia lived alone and none of us knew she was lending you money so when I heard the news about her I needed to conctact you as soon as possible because it has almost passed like 4 months so I'm really sorry".

 

Yoona was shooked, she was supposed to paid for the bills and 4 months has already passed by.

After reading that they went to the apartment next to theirs to see if they could take out one of the letters that got in there by mistake. And they managed to do just that.

And it was what they feared the most. They both needed to vacate the apartment by monday.

The two of them looked at each other with a "What are we going to do now?" face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be Continued...