Double Identity

The Bold Cat Who Fell In Love

—It wasn't any coincidence, was Sehun following me? But why? Is it because he knows who I am turning into? If Luhan has a power then he might as well... —Sooyoung say to herself —Yesterday was so awkward seen him standing there at the door of the classroom, —He was new after all and the teachers thought that Sooyoung could help him with information of the extra classes. And that's what she did after finish cleaning the room.

But right now she was more worried about tonight, you see today they planned to go to this famous convention down town, but after the daughter of the principal decided to have this big party at the school, everything ruined. Posters of a party taking place in the school were everywhere that made it impossible not to know. Kai's mother found out about this and proceed to obligate his son to attend the party in order to socialize and then achieve her goal of having a popular son (which is probably not going to happen).

Not wanting to go alone he dragged Yuri and Sooyoung into the party as well so that the three of them could sneak out and go to the convention that's not to far from there.

Sooyoung was avoiding this party because she never liked being in one. People dancing and the noise, it was to much for her, but as the self claimed "good friend, you are lucky to have me" Sooyoung was willing to help him and escape that place in order to buy a poster of handsome guys for her room.

She took out her phone to call Kai —Hey, are you already there?

—Yep, well almost I'm near I can hear the music. —He sounded like he didn't wanted to be there, which was exactly what he didn't want. -Don't tell me you are late, again...

—Pffff, who do you think I am? Huh?

—The girl that comes always late according to the teachers —He replied.

—True. That's why I'm calling I don't want to wait alone there haha.

They both laughed —Same. And Yuri?

—She must be there with her friends —That's why Kai invited Sooyoung, he knew that Yuri would be probably with her group of friends that she wouldn't mind not going to the convention, that's why Sooyoung was there.

She looked at her watch —It's 8:10.

The male let out a sigh —It has already started the convention, if we mannage to get out I just hope to find myself something to buy before everything is gone.

—I feel you, but don't worry we will be out by 8:40 so that we can at least see the dance performances.

—Oh yeah! Totally. —The music was louder and you could hear voice coming through the phone until he finally reached the entrance —I've arrived into hell. I'll be waiting near the entrance or maybe near the food because my mom told me to go eat at the party.

—(Did she literally let him starve to go find himself something to eat at the party) Hahaha oh my gosh Kai, your mom sometimes surprise me even though I know she is like this haha.

—Yes, she really wanted me to go haha.

As soon as he said that her stomach start rumbling —But same, we can get our stomachs full there and then we won't have to worry about that later. —It wasn't Sooyoung speaking it was more her tummy talking —Alright see you there. -She ended the call.

The noise could be heared from the distance she was in and even the lights got brighter each step she made. A thought of seen Sehun there got present, he definetly was the popular guy you see in every school so he couldn't be excluded for sure.

—Why am I thinking of him? I barely even know who he is. I need to talk to Luhan about this —After everything that has happened, this must be related and she was going to find out and probably get some help to return back to normal.

Her talking kept her distracted as she had already made it into the party, right now she didn't want to think about that stuff, it was better to grab Kai and leave as soon as possible. 

Searching for her best friend, Sooyoung start walking towards the huge table with the food on it to find Kai when all of a sudden her eyes met with the only guy she didn't want to. Sehun. He looked right at her and then looked away ignoring her. She did the exact same after seeing Kai eating at one spot. 

—Hey, —She patted his back that made him choke —don't eat everything yourself man.

—*coughing until death* Damn Soo, you almost killed me. I told you I'm starving I need to feed myself. —He continued eating like his life depends on it.

She just stood there —Emmm, we better leave because everyone is starring at you and your manners. 

And indeed they were. Kai didn't let anyone near -Stop please you're embarrassing yourself and me, let's go while we can... —Sooyoung dragged his friend to the exit, they didn't spend there not even 5 minutes. 

And like that both of them ended in a huge line trying to enter in the theater which the dancing contest was taking place. Being to uncomfortable in a dress Sooyoung brought another outfit with her. 

—I'll go change so stay here and don't let anyone get infront, alright? -She was really serious, waiting almost a month to see this contest make her paranoid.

Kai on the other hand wanted to sit because his legs were numb of running to get to the convention —Fine, just hurry so I can sit for a while...

—OK! —She quickly left the line and start searching for the bathroom. 

The tons of people there made it impossible to see, at the end she ended lost in another part of the convention which lead her into the bathroom finally.

Changing clothes in record time she left out as soon as she entered, walking towards the line again to met with Kai, she bumped into someone making her drop her bag in which her clothes where. 

As she was in a hurry she quickly apologized —Sorry, I didn't see you.

Apparently it was a guy that she bumped into —Don't worry... -He said and went to pick up her bag.

They both here kneeling down picking up the stuff that fell from the bag. Sooyoung turned to look at the person but she only saw his black cap until she saw his lips. It wasn't that she was a weirdo, Sooyoung had this since she was born, the details she could remembered perfectly that's why it is easy for her to remember someone's face even though she saw it one time. And if her abilities were working, the guy infront of her looked like Sehun and his voice was kind of similar. 

Until she saw something on his wrist that confirmed it was him. Luhan had a black bracelet just like that one... He was wearing it the day of his birthday. 

Sooyoung stared at him wanting to see his full face but the guy just stood up, give her the things and left in the other direction. 

She stood there —If that was him, then he IS following me. —Sooyoung again turn into his direction to see again the black cap but from one moment to another, the guy was gone.

—Maybe I'm just imagine things... No way he could be here, he must be at the party right now.

She shooked her head and continued walking to find Kai. 

 

.


10 p.m. near where Sooyoung lives

Finally the convention was over, well to be honest it ended one hour before but Kai and Sooyoung went to eat at the McDonald's that was open (like how can they eat so much and don't gain weight) to later get to their houses. 

They both parted ways not so far from Sooyoung's apartment and still continued texting each other. 

SooShikShin: My bag is heavy and it's more posters than anything lol.

KaiKamJong: Well that's you, I bought tons of videogames and some figurines. Imagine carrying that XD -Kai replied.

SooShikShin: I can't imagine how much money did you spend tonight 😂

KaiKamJong: Belive me, I'm not buying anything else for the rest of the year 😂

SooShikShin: So true lol.

Suddenly Sooyoung heard something as she was walking pass the park near her apartment.

SooShikShin: Wait I'm hearing something.

KaiKamJong is typing...

KaiKamJong: Hearing something? Dude it's 11 p.m wth

SooShikShin: I don't know man. It sounds like kids playing.

KaiKamJong: That's creepy. Just get to your home now...

SooShikShin: I'm doing that right now but I still have to cross the park to get here y'know. Guess I'm going to investigate.

She walked approaching the source of the noise. 

—Who's there? —Soo asked to whoever was there.

Inside of the park where three kids playing.

—(What the-) Hey you kids! —The boys turned around —What are you doing? It's really late get to your houses.

—Geez, relax old lady we were just having a slumber party outside. —One of the boys spoke.

—*angry as hell* Old lady? Ya! You should respect your olders then! -She left not wanting to deal with them anymore.

SooShikShin is typing...

SooShikShin: Forget it false alarm, just kids messing around

KaiKamJong: Damn, kids at this hour... At my age I fell asleep at 8 like inmediatly lol

Sooyoung felt that she was being followed. Probably those kids from before.

She turned around —Alright, what do you want? —She asked the three of them.

—Em... Excuse me lady? What are you?

That question was surely not normal —What are you talking about?

—Can I have a tail too? —The other kid said.

—(A-a tail?) —She quickly started touching her back without feeling nothing until she saw the tail with the same black fur her cat ears have —This can't be happening...

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

|It has been a really, reaaaally long time readers. I'm really sorry life is messing with me lol anyway this is a new chapter I've made today and hope to correct the other chapters soon so stay tuned! :D|