Jonghyun discovers

I am crazy come back to me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omo don't you think they do a good couple just look at them they are really close and they are smiling to each other i can't wait for my next grandson but this time from shinhye and yonghwa"Ms.jung said as she smiled at the view she was watching with Ms.park.

Kure yeoul they do a cute couple,i wish my shinhye soon gives me a grandson,my grandson"Ms.park said as she looked at them both smiling at each other while shinhye was carrying the baby.

Shinhye you are really beautiful have i said that before?he asked with that irresistible smile of his.-"Stop saying non sence yonghwa"-"Kyaa shin i am not lying,you are really beautiful and now that you will be my wife i can kiss you everytime i want!!he said as he stare at those pink lips of her's.-"I just meet you yonghwa".-"Shinhye would you believe me if i say that i falled for you at first sigth.-"Shinhye just smiled at his words and turned to look at the other way.

Kyaa shinhye are you blushing"He asked while trying to see her face.-"Aniyo i am just admiring the view don't you think it's really pretty.-"Aniyo you are more pretty than the view.-.Shinhye smiled and keept looking at the view.

Shinhye looked at the baby and knew that he will be her priority.She will protect the baby like if she was his real mother.

Young master it's time for the baby to sleep"one of the maid's informed yonghwa.-"mmm please be gentle when my wife gives him to you"he said as he stare at shinhye.Shinhye gently placed the baby in the maid arms and smiled at her."The maid slowly walked upstairs with the baby in her arms.

Yonghwa kept looking at shinhye."-Kyaa yonghwa stop looking at me like that you are making me nerveous"she said while turning her gaze at the lovely view outside."Don't get nerveous my shin you will soon be my wife and i don't want you to get nerveous everytime i see you.
                            ***
kyaa jungshin where is yonghwa?minyuk asked

I don't know i haven't seen him sence the inccident.-"Inccident which one jungshin.-Remeber his girlfrined the one with short hair "UI".-"Ohh ne i remember but i really don't get why UI left yonghwa with the baby.-"She has no heart minhyuk,she never cared for hyung never,remeber the time hyung was in the hospital because he had a car accident?-"Ne she was not there she is just a fake girl.-"Kure minhyuk she is bad but what could we do hyung loves her,he still does.

"Jungshin i wish hyung wouldn't be that sad,i want to see him happy with another girl that truthly loves him and cares for him.
-"Minhyuk that girl will soon appear on his life"ne i hope so,jungshin remeber that beautiful girl that was in middle school with us?
"Aniyo"
-"well i still remeber the time when yonghwa went out with her and said that she was her only true love"
-Ohh now i remember Angel of goodess andwe those times when they went out they were really happy together and they did a perfect couple i still remeber that she was yonghwa first kiss and he was her first kiss too i still remember when he broke up with herand broke her feelings and went with UI.Sence then she dated alot of guys but for sure he and the angel of goddess were a real couple.

Kyaa jungshin do you remeber her name?minyyuk asked while starring at him and wanting him to say the magical words"yes".
"Minyuk i don't remeber but her name started with an S that's for sure.
"-I wish she and yonghwa find each other.I still want them as a couple.
-"Someday they will find each other someday
                         *****
Shinhye now that we are getting married i want to tell you something about this relationship.-"Mm arraseo what is it?shinhye asked while smiling at him.

We are getting married soon so you better not cheat on me and never lie,or i will get hurt.When you see me always smile or kiss my cheeks or even better peck my lips.You are my wife and you have to do everything i say"he said while looking at her waiting for her reaction.(Ihae haesseoyo) i understand yonghwa i will obey you in everything"she said while smiling at him.
                       ****
Andwe i am back to korea nobody came to pick me up ¿did they forgot that they still have a son or what?Arraseo i won't get mad i want to have a good time while i am here is seoul.
                      ***
Shinhye look at me?yonghwa asked while she payed to much attenccion to the tv.-"Ne yonghwa?she said with that sweet voice of her's.-"Shinhye your smile makes me crazy"yonghwa said as he lean towards shinhye and kissed her soft and pink lips of her's softly.Yonghwa opened his eyes and saw shinhye with her eyes closed he looked at her with those revange eyes of him.

Shinh...h.ye her umma shouted as she was about to tell her that they are leaving home but her umma didn't continued his words because she saw yonghwa and shinhye kissing.-"Shinhye let go of the kiss and turned to see her eomma looking at both of them with a smile plastered in her face.-"Shinhye felt so embarrased that her eomma got to see that embarrasing scene of yonghwa and her's.-"Eomma "gaja"she said while walking towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter