Black box

I am crazy come back to me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woked up and felt someone hugging my waist i couldn't see because my eyes were still closed i opened them slowly to see a handsome men hugging me really tigthly i wided my eyes and i feel really nerveous."Yonghwa"i said while shaking his body,Yonghwa"i said once again but he still didn't woked up,i slowly moved his arms and put it on himself.I walked towards the bathroom and took a quick shower of only 30 minutes,i washed my face and my teeth and walked out from the bathroom,I saw him still sleeping peacefully like an angel and he had a smal drool near his lips,a smile apeard on my face without noticing.I walked out of the room and quickly went to jung lee room.

"Annyeong hashimnikka i said to the servant that was taking crae of jung lee"

Annyeong Ms.jung"she gretted me and smiled at me lovingly

"Sorry may i carry jung lee just for a second"i asked while making those cute eyes of mine when i want something.

You don't have to as for permission ms.jung you are his eomma now,You are jung lee eomma now.¿Aren't you happy?

I am shocked did she just said his eomma,i am jung lee eomma i mean i am actually his eomma now i can't believe it"i am still frozed and still in my place.

Ms.jung?Is there something wrong?she asked once again

"Aniyo i am his eomma now gomawo for telling me that now he is my son my son"i repeated once again to see if i am not dreaming.

I see the lady comming towards me with jung lee in her arms,she gently placed it on my arms and i see his beautiful face,he looks exactly like yonghwa exactly like him.I see that he is moving his small hands and moving his little legs i just smile like a babo to him.Jung lee is so lovely and so beautiful,his soft skin,his movements make you smile without noticing he is just so perfect.

"Aigoo jung lee you are so yeoppuda"i told my little jung lee while he is moving himself slowly into my arms as i smile at him.

***
Minutes later yonghwa wooked up feeling energized and with a smile on his face'he didn't know why but he slept well,he slept like he never did before,he woked up warm and with too much energy.Yonghwa got down from the bed and slowly walked to the restroon without noticing that shinhye was not besides him.As he finished he saw a pair of shorts and a big shirt that said "No matter how sad you are i will be always be here with you forever"Yonghwa quickly picked it up and remebered that he is married now he coukd not believe it,he just slept with shinhye in the same bed but his question is ¿Where is shinhye?.

Yonghwa quickly walked down the stairs and started looking for her everywhere,after 5 minutes he couldn't find her,but suddently something came up to his mind "Jung lee"she must be in jung lee room,He quickly run upstairs and saw her there carrying jung lee in her arms sining a lullaby to him,he looked around and there was nobodythere,he walked in and closed the door.

"Shinhye what are you doing?Yonghwa asked her while looking at her.

"You're here yonghwa,look how jung lee is moving don't you think he is so cute"i said while i stare at my little jung lee.

"Omo you're rigth,so handsome like me,rigth?

I didn't respond to his question because if i say yes he will think i like him,but i mean i don't know,these feelings of mine are really inestable.

Shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter