black line

I am crazy come back to me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are still sleeping like angels,while yonghwa hugs her waist and she hugs the pillow,they are really tired from yesturday nigth,after finishig with the fourth round they both got tired but yet with full of paccion and love.Shinhye woked up hearing baby cries and the door knocking she got up with pain deep down there and started looking for her shirt but she failed she did not find it but she found yonghwa shirt,she put it on and opened the door.

Mistress we just arrived but jung lee is really hungry,sence two days he hasen't drink milk,we tried to give him formula milk but he does not accepted he needs you,please misstress give him milk,i take my leave i just found my room thanks.

Shinhye hold jung lee on her arms and he stop crying it seems that jung lee recognizes mommy embrace.

"Aigoo my baby hasen't eaten in two days,jung lee does formula milk taste that bad?Jung lee smiled like if he understood what she just said.

"Aigoo that smile,is like appa smile you two are really similar but i hope you won't be naugthy and a teaser"

Jung lee starts crying and shinhye gently soothes him with by humming lulabies.Jung lee snuggles close to her and opens his little mouth,shinhye gently takes off yonghwa shirt and leaves her self with her and her bra.She puts one side of her bra up and jung lee quickly takes her .

Shinhye smiles seeing that jung lee just wanted eomma to be with him

Yonghwa opens his eyes and started touching the bed.

Kyaa jungyonghwa who are you looking for?shinhye asks while starring at him,with a smile.

Yonghwa turns and sees shinhye with jung lee on her arms.He smiles and gets down from the bed,he has his boxers on and showing his hard abs.He walks towards his both loves and hugs them tigthly.

Jung lee dont on mommy niple to hard she is tired.So dont that hard ok.Yonghwa said while kissing his cheeks.

You are tired huh?he asked as he hugged her.Shinhye just smiled at him and looked at jung lee.

Yonghwa felt bad that she is tired and mostly that she is hurting deep down there he knows how woman in the fourth round get hurt on the other day.He just looked at her and continued kissing her cheeks.And saying that he is really sorry for hurting her.

Yong dont be i am not hurting alot is just a bit dont worry about me.Yong knew she is lying just looking at her eyes he knows when she lies or not.

Yonghwa stoods up and told her that he will call the clean service and the food service so the room is clean.

****
I will wait for you shinhye!i will wait because although you slapped me for kissing you i know i deserve it,i was so stupid for kissing you but what could i actually do if i could not hold my desires from kissing you.

Mianhe my shinhye i promise i will never but never kiss you if you don't want to aishh i am such a je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter