Lying

I am crazy come back to me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa why are you quiet?Tell me oppa i wont be mad,i will forgive you if you already told me a lie but firat tell me what is the lie you said?she asked as she looked deep into his eyes.

My baby i havent lied is just that i was really curious about it,i will never lie to you ok i promise i will never lie

Hmm...why do i think you already lied to me why?

Because you are looking at me really serious my jungshinhye,dont think that i had liedto you ok just forget about it

Arraseo but i ask you one more time had you lied to me?

Aniyo my baby i had never lied to you

Ok i believe you she said with that cute baby voice of her's

Shin can we do it again?he asked 

again?

you are so irresistible baby,that i want to make love with you every single day,hour and forever until we both die.

Andwe oppa,you are really naugthy 

Kyaa is not my fault that you are really irresistible and mostly that you have a y body.The one that has the fault is eomma and appa because they made you so damm beautiful.

I am not that beautiful oppa,dont say that

You are beautiful always remeber that,you are a goddess my y goddess.

Yonghwa finished his words and then he got in top of shinhye,he kissed her paccionatly and then her lower lip.He bend down to her while his other hand is sqeezeing her other ,as she moans in such pleasure.He her and it and then again like a baby wanting milk from mommy when suddently someone opened the door and saw him her .

Yonghwa stoped hearing someone that just opened the door,he turned and saw Lee min ho,he smiled and shouted leave we are in the middle of our love making,a tear falled from his eyes.

Minho closed the door and wiped his tears he lowering his voice said i just wanted to protect you shinhye,i love you.He just wants to play with you and i will be for you when you discover the truth.

Shinhye pushed yonghwa and told him that she will talk to minho when suddently when she was about to stand up she couldn't,she is soured ,and ill.Her body hurts like it never did before.Yonghwa carries her to the bathroom and tells her that they should take a shower together.She didnt object she actually likes the idea.

Warm water rises over them.Yonghwa is massaging her hair while applying shampoo that smells like roses.He applies shampoo all over her body as he sqezzes her both rounded and then traveling his hands lower on her womanhood where she moaned and he smiles.

Shinhye already knows what he wants,he wants love making in the shower,she lets him do whatever he wants.The shampoo falls down from her body and his too.As they both finish showering yonghwa turns off the warm water.He turns to her.He smiles.

Ahhhhh...ahhhhhh.ahhhhh 

Ahhhhh,ahhh,ahhhhh

Op....paaa.. f....ast......er ahhhh.ahhhh

And they did love in the shower.

****
Hyung why is your face glowing?why are you smiling like if you won a victory?Jungshin asked really curious as minhyuk looked at him.

Both of you are my bestfriends so i will tell you.Well me and ahinhye we did it,we made love for the first time.

Jungshin and minhyuk are spechless

Arent you twi glad that we did it?he asked

Hyung we are not happy,you did it with her without love,you just did it because of that stupid revange of yours.Hyung i didnt know you had no heart.

Wait what?no i give up with the atupid revange.I love shinhye,My jungshinhye i love her with all my heart,I cant live without her,i need her.That revange is finished i wont keep going i give up on that revange.From now on forget it,i love jungshinhye ok.

Hyung i knew you were going to go in the rigth dirrection i am glad that you give up,i am really proud but you should tell shinhye.

i cant ok.I am affraid that i could lose her and i cant live without her,i wont tell her the truth.

hyung you  should tell her 

minhyuk she will leave me,if i say the truth she will leave me and i wont survive without her.

***
I am bored,and it still hurts andwe but i loved it,it was my first time with the man i really love and that i will always love forever.

Ottoke i cant stand up because then it will hurt alot besides he told me to rest so i should rest.I should obey.

Ms.Jung i was just wondering would you like jung lee to accompany you in the room?the nurse asked

Shinhye nodded in exited sence she hasent seen jung lee

The nurse brougth jung lee and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter