baby!

I am crazy come back to me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five months had past and yonghwa and shinhye were still together,each day they loved each other mostly because of their new baby that baby that is inside of shinhye womb.They are both happy that they will soon will have another blessing in their lifes.In the other hand lee min ho also found his soulmate a beautiful girl called suzy he meet her on the street the day shinhye confessed to him that she will forgive yonghwa because of love.He found her walking in the rain with an umbrella he didn't know why but something inside him push him over to her and sence that day minho knew that what he felt for shinhye wasent love love it was called mesmerized by her beauty,he knew that he only felt brother love.And suzy made him feel things that no one could make him feel.They went out sometime and gave each other an oppurtunnity.As hongki debuted his new song called pray everyone got crazy with his songs,and he and his bandmates were more popular all over the world.And in jonghyun case he went for vacations to let out the stress.As both family's jung and park each day always took care of shinhye and spoiled her alot.

"Baby you should eat slowly i dont want you to choke please baby eat slowly the baby migth be suffocating in there.Yonghwa said worriedly while looking at her eating really fast.

"ani gwenchana nothing will happen yonghwa,i just started eating and you are already saying to eat slowly?i am just really hungry besides baby really is hungry rigth now.Shinhye said as she put her food inside and then liked her fingers.

Yonghwa smiled seeing how cute she is,he loves the way she eats and the way her expressions are.He loves her completly.

Give me kiss! yonghwa said as he pout his lips in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter