Strong

I am crazy come back to me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye we are here,we are back to our house"Yonghwa shouted making shinhye smile while jung lee is on her arms.Shinhye smiles just thinking that she migth have a baby a baby from the man she truthly loves.That one man that came to her life like an angel that will make her life easier.

Shinhye walk with jung lee on her arms upstairs.She entered jung lee room and laid him in his special bed.She kissed his little hands as she once again walk down the stairs.

When suddently she saw people in the living room,there she saw her family and yonghwa family all together.And she also saw hong ki talking to yonghwa i mean screaming at him.

Shinhye walked towards them 

What's happening?why are youall here?When did youall came?She is really confused.

Hongki stop screaming to yonghwa to then hug shinhye.

Nonna i am glad you are back because its time to tell you the truth!

What truth are you talking about?shinhye asked as she let go of the hug 

Hongki turned and started walking around 

Have you ever wondered why were you in the hospital for years?Or why don't you remeber stuff?

Shinhye nodded while everyone look at her especially yonghwa,the guy that rigth now feels misserable while he tries to control his tears.

Well heres the real story shinhye,listen.


 I saw yonghwa walking towards us it was already 9:00 pm in the nigth and when he came and he told shinhye words that hurted her more("I"ts over i"m sorry)Tears falled down from her face in that time yonghwa told her that Ui is and will be her only love. Shinhye cried and she felt so much pain in her heart but he had no mercy he let her cry and pushed her to the ground when she tried to hugged him .She falled and twist her ankle with a giant rock that was near to her she looked at him and her tears were comming fluently he smiled and laughed as he turn around and left with a smile on his face.I helped shinhye up and as soon i did she with her ankle hurting and with blood she started walking towards yonghwa to stop him .I tried to stop her but she kept walking when suddently yonghwa without looking the sign of walk or not he walked like if nothing happen when out of nowhere a car drove really fast towards yonghwa when suddently shinhye with her ankle hurting ran as fast as she could towards yonghwa and pushed him at the side and the car hit shinhye.The car drove as fast and didn't have the guts to see if she was ok or not she flipped from the car 6 times she was bleeding all over her body i tried to wake her up but she didn't i called the ambulance for help i moved shinhye at the other side and i saw yonghwa he was still alive he was talking but then he fainted and both of them where unnoncient.When the ambulance came they said that shinhye was dying i cried,when we got to the hospital i called her parents and his parents they were worried i tried to calm them when they were already at the hospital.The doctors came and said that yonghwa was ok but his meomory was not good that he will rememeber little by little while shinhye was dying.Your parents took her to the best hospital.

Shinhye tears falled down,she can't believe what she is hearin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter