Finally married

I am crazy come back to me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as jungshin got to his apartment he started looking for minhyuk.He ran to his room and open it like if there was an attack comming up,he jumped in his bed and started shaking his body to make him wake up.
"kyaaa minhyuk wake up you lazy man,wake up
Jonghyun opened his eyes and rolled his eyes seeing jungshin face."¿what do you want jungshin?¿Why did you interupt my sleep?He asked with a lazy voice.
"Minhyuk i saw the Angel of goddess and i talked to her"
jungshin told him feeling exited that he saw her
"Kyaa jungshin tell me that you are not kidding me?
Aniyo minhyuk i actually saw her and guess what?she is still beautiful,i mean more beautiful than before.
(eodiyo)(Where)did you saw her jungshin?minhyuk asked feeling curious that maybe yonghwa wants to see her and maybe go out with her again.
"In the hospital minhyuk i saw her in the hospital,and she works there.In the kids section.
"Jungshin you think yonghwa will like to see her?minhyuk asked while starring at him with an exited face.
-"I don't know minhyuk i guess he would but i don't know"
                           ****
Omo jung lee guess what appa bougth you?he bougth you alot of clothes because your appa loves you but he is not here.He has to work"Halmeoni told the little baby that was in one of the maids arms.
                          ****
Yonghwa is at the office.He is reading and signing important papers that he has to turn in tommorow before 6:00 when suddently something distract him.He saw that picture of UI and him smiling and hugging each other.He trew the picture in the trash and kept working again but this time angry just remebering UI made him trow everything away.He ce again to get the other papers and then he removed it he saw white invitations.He looked at them and started reading

-"Ms.park and Mr.park request the honor of your presence at the marriage of their daugther Park shin hye and Jung yong hwa son of Mr.jung and Ms.jung.Thursday  of the nineth of October two thousand fourteen at three o'clock in the afternoon at Yongsan Church South korea kamsamida hope you attend.

Andwe marriage marriage aish"yonghwa screamed while putting the invitations in the table feeling angry.

Minhyuk and jungshin walked in and saw yonghwa angry

-"Kyaa yonghwa why are you angry?jungshin asked
I am getting married guys tommorow i am getting married with someone that i don't love and i will never do"yonghwa said while cupping his face with both hands
-MARRIED?
Ne married with Park shin hye
"Wait with park shin hye?jungshin repeated what yong said
(FLASHBACK)
I am park shin hye not the angel of goodess not no more
(FLASHBACK ENDED)
Yonghwa aren't you exited to marry her?junghin asked thinking that yonghwa knows that she is his first girlfriend.
-"Tsk why should i be exited ?i don't even like her but let me tell you something.I will get revange you guys the same thing UI did to me i will do it to her i want her to suffer the way i am suffering rigth now i want ParkShinHye to suffer i want her to expirence what's suffering"
-"Hyung micheoso how can you make you firs......."Minhyuk could not go on with his words because jungshin closed his mouth with his hand.

What where you saying with my first what?yonghwa asked again
-"Nothing hyung just forget about it"
Tsk you guys are acting weird please when you leave please share this with all the employes,yonghwa said as he trew the 5 packages of invitations of his weeding infront of jungshin and minhyuk.

Jungshin picked the inviatations and pushed minhyuk to the door.-"Kyaa jungshin why didn't you told him that parkshinhye was his first girlfriend that girl that he called her first love?minhyuk asked.-"Minhyuk don't you understand is not our buissness besides i know yonghwa i know he will regret hurting her just leave i how it is"jungshin said while giving all the employes the invitations of yonghwa weeding.

Jungshin you think yonghwa will really regret hurting her feelings?-"Kure minhyuk he will regret it i know that he will.
                           *****
Omo i am so exited i am going to get married tommorow"i said while jumping in exitemenet in my office.I just can't believe i am getting married is the first time in my life that will get married with someone that will help me forget that misterious guy that always appears in my dreams and that hurts my heart thinking about him i really don't know why i don't remeber him but it's weird because i remeber when they called me angel of goddess but it seems that i can't remeber the other half but why?ohh well past is past and present is present i said trying to convince myself that everything was fine.I got out of my office and i am handing my invitations for my weeding to all my friends in the hospital.
                               ****
Yeobo do you think shinhye will like the dress that we brougth?Ms.park asked Mr.park.-Kure my princess will like it you know why because that dress we choose it with all our love and love is all that matters.-"Yeobo you are always so romantic you ressemble our shinhye so kind and with a good heart like yours i have the perfect family.-"Kure i resemble shinhye and you resemble jonghyun.¿What a perfect family?We have he said softly and gently wihispering in her ear, Saranghe yeobo,
saranghe my love.
                          ****
Jonghyun is the training room he is practising his skills for figthing attacks,just by thinking that his sister will marry a guy that he doesn't trust make him more angry and frustrated that his skills become more stronger and his abs get more harder and harder.
-"That guy i will make him regret if he hurts my sister,he does not know who is he messing with .Because my family is my priority they are my life mostly my princess.My princess is like my second life and that man is nobody to hurt her kind heart.
Jonghyun was doing some push ups when suddently he recived a call he got up and answared the phone.
"Yoboseyo"he said while wiping the sweat he got on his face and that was traveling towards his neck down to his abs.
Jonghyun what's up man long time no see bro"The other line said while smiling in exitement
"Minho what up bro"
Jonghyun i was calling you see how is my bestfriend doing in seoul?
"Nahh bro here doing some excersises you know like always training"
Andwe jonghyun you are the best figther and you have alot of championships and you still train?
"Kure minho and you what are you doing"
Nothing bro training too i need to get some abs like you
"Jaaj now you want to copy me"
Kure i am following your steps jonghyun 
"minho you are my bestfriend and you know that i tell you everything rigth?.
Ne what's up jonghyun is there something wrong?
"Minho remeber my sister shinhye the one i was talking about the other day?
Ohh yeah your sister the one that you say she is like me
"She is getting married with a bastard that will make her suffer"
Married but why?minho asked
"I don't know i haven't asked eomma about it she only said she will get married but the problem is not that minho.
???
"Minho i can feel and see that he wants revange but why my sister she has not done bad to anybody.
That guy is truthly a coward"minho shouted
"I will make him regret if he hurts my sister i suare he will regret it"
Jonghyun calm yourself i know how you get when you are angry but calm yourself.
"I can't minho just thinking that my princess will get married makes me punch everything i see"
Jonghyun first investigate ¿why does that man wants revange? and when you find out keep your sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter