Part of the Truth

I am crazy come back to me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa please sit this is something really complicated to say.Jungshin said as he looked at him in serious way,and minhyuk surprised becuase it was the first time jungshin wants to talk like a adult not childish.

Tell me why are these memories of me and shinhye together are in my mind.Tell me why?jungshin!

Hyung first tell me what memories were you reciving?

I was with shinhye,we were kissing,we were holding hands,She was smiling and i was too.I told her that she is and will always be my true love.Then theres UI she is there too she is seducing me,and kissing me.She is telling me to brake up with shin,and i just nodded and i brake up with her.She cries and she tries to hug me but i push her and she falls and hits herself with a rock,i laugh and smile as i kept walking.I hear her shouting my name but i dont answare.The next thing i now i am in the hospital really confused.

You remembered hyung,you remeber everything.Minhyuk said with a low voice but yonghwa could hear it clearly.

Minhyuk dont hide it from me.Please tell me what happen.

Hyung you are going to now the truth.

(Flashback)
Hyung why are you going to brake up with shin?.
I dont like her no more minhyuk i like UI she is my perfect match.Shinhye for me its nothing,she is just a innocent girl that dosent know life.I just want to be with UI she is my love.The one that makes me feel loved.For me shinhye is just a love that didnt work.
Hyung you said she will always be your love,dont betray her like this,she will die of sadness.
Minhyuk i dont care if she dies of sadness or not.The only thing i care about now,is UI .
I hope you dont regret it hyung,but i wont support you.
If you kang min hyuk dont want to be my friend i dont care either at least i have jungshin he will be by my side,he is a good friend not like you.

Yonghwa turned and kept walking without looking back,and never noticed that jungshin and minhuk were following him.They want to prevent yonghwa to talk to shinhye and brake her noble,kind heart.

Jungshin and minhyuk saw him walking towards them.Shinhye and the other guy.They heard it clearly because they were behind th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter