The start of the revange

I am crazy come back to me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-""My heart hurts and it's broken into million pizes,i want to run away in a place that nobody knows who i am.I want to live a life where there's no memory's of her and me.I am hurt.My heart is suffering for her.For me love will never exist no more.All the women are the same,they tell you that they love you but then they will brake your heart and leave with another man.She was my love,but not no more i hate women i hate them for being cheaters,arrogant and cold.And for me there's no women that will change my life,because from now on my priority is,my son jung lee.For him i will be here.No woman will hurt his feelings nor play with him like they did with me.

-"Jung lee i promise you i will protect you and i will love you with all my heart (ihae doeseyo)?did you understand my son.Jung lee from now on i am your appa and your eomma at the same time arraseo there's no need for a woman in the house,just me and you together forever.
                               ****
-'Minahh i need your help?Ms.jung said while talking to Ms.park.
How can i help you chingnah,you know that i am here for you anytime just tell me and i will make it happen"Ms.park said as she smiled at Ms.jung.Minahh i need your daugther to marry my son jung yong hwa please i beg you.(Ihaeka andoeyo)I don't understand yeoul,what do you mean,please explain yourself.
Minahh my son has a son and his girlfriend left him 3 days ago,he is a father minahh i can't let my son deal with the baby he has only  2 weeks of being born.Yeoul you want my shinhye to marry your son and make her mother for a baby that is not her's?.Kure minahhh please help me i know that you'r daugther loves kids and that she is a good doctor i know she will love my grandson.Yeoul (moleukesseoyo)i don't know if she will like the idea"minahh said while looking at her daugther picture in the living room.Minahh (boo ta kam ni da)please help me?
Arraseo yeoul i will talk to her and i will tell you tommorow what her decision is.Kamsamida minahh i knew you will help me"yeoul said as she smiles and wiped a tear that was falling from her dark chocolate eyes.
                                *****
_"Unnie you are so beautiful,i wish i could be like you when i grow up.¿Unnie do you think i will be pretty like you someday?or do you think i will be ugly,like all my friends say?

-"eun jin don't say that you are really beautiful just look at your lovely and beautiful brown chocolate eyes that you have and that smile of yours that i wish i could have.Eun jin i am sure that when you grow up you will be more beautiful than all the girls.

_"Unnie you really think,i am beautiful?am i beautiful to you?but unnie if you say i am beautiful why my friends say that i am ugly?why do they keep telling me that i am ugly?

-"eun jin ahhhhh open mouth baby ahhh,close.Eun jin you are beautiful never forget those comments of friends they are just jealous that you are more beautiful don't mind them arraseo"mmmm eun jin said as she kep her moth close.Ahhh open mouth eun jinahh.

Unnie do you have a boyfriend?the little 6 years old of eun jin asked shinhye if she had a boyfriend.This girl eun jin is really an asker,she wants to know everything but what could she do,she is just like her mother,cheerful and qestionable.

-"jin ahh i don't have a boyfriend"shinhye said with a sad voice, she didn't wanted to tell the little girl how much she had suffered for her first relationship with a guy that said he loved her but he never did.He cheated on her with her bestfriend.He manipulated her.Shinhye just thinking about it,hurted her heart because for her,that guy was her priority.

-"Baby come here let's take you whit your halmeoni.Unnie when is my next cheek up"eun jinahh asked shinhye while smiling at her."Eun jinahh i see you in 3 month's baby now "gaja".

Shinhye carried eun jinahh and while carrying her she gave her kisses all over her beautiful and delicate face.-"Eun jinahh you are so pretty and you smell like strawberry's"shinhye said as she kissed all her face.Shinhye put eun jinahh down and hold her hand as she walked towards eun jin halmeoni.

-Annyonghasseyo"shinhye said as she bow to eun jin halmeoni.
-"Annyonghasseyo lady park¿How had you been?¿How is your family?Eun jin halmeoni asked while smiling at shinhye and showing her a warm smile.

-"Halmeoni kamsamida for thinking for my parents.They are healthy and they are at home.I am tottaly fine and really happy that i see eun jin every 3 weeks.Halmeoni eun jin it's tottally fine  just make sure to always take her medicines and i am sure she will be fine.

kamsamida lady park,well i see you in 3 weeks then anyeong.She said as she took eun jin hand and walked away from her.Shinhye smiled at them as they left her side.
                                ****
yonghwa,yonghwa"Ms.jung shouted when she got home.
-"Ne eomma what happen?he asked with those beautiful lips of him.-"Yonghwa i arranged a marriage for you"She said straigth forward without asking for his opinion.-"Kyaa eomma micheoso i won't get married,ani i won't.Mianhe yonghwa shi but i am not asking for your opinion.You will get married.You will have someone by your side that will be like a mother to jung lee.She is not like your girlfriend,don't confuse her.She comes from a prestigeous family.She has education.She has manners.She works in a hospital for children.She is kind and noble.
-"Eomma i don't want to get married!!he shouted in frustration
-_"I don't care jung yong hwa you will marry her and you better take care of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter