"I'm sorry ... Who?"

Oº°‘¨ Falling For Cinderella ¨‘°ºO [ABANDONED]

'YoungHee's P.O.V'

 

The guy's shades fell off and to my surprise he was really hot !!

"guess you knew me by now, no need for the shades anymore" hotti.. I mean the guy said picking up his scarf before turning to me 'he looks awfully familiar... hmm--' , "how long are you planning to stare at me like that !?" he said annoyed before starting to walk back, "Yah! Wait up" I called running to him (hey! I don't know this area what else can I do) .

 

~Silence~

 

We kept walking till we reached the main street, then each went on their separate ways.

------

hoping to release the stress of another fail, I went to buy me a cup of coffee before returning to my apartment, it was getting late after all.

~The next day~

 

Waking up by that annoying alarm, I sat on my bed after smacking it against the wall.

After breakfast I changed and headed out on my hunt for a job ... Again *sigh*.

-------

"Unknown POV"

"Aish, how the heck am I going to find a Japanese tutor that will be willing to tutor 15 grown up men?" I mumbled while walking on the sideway.

Something caught my eyes ‘Aigoo! That's so cute!' I thought picking up the pink stuffed bunny, 'Miniee would love this one ,hmm only 200 won' , I turned to the owner 'he looks Japanese' I stopped when I saw a red head talking to him. 'They’re speaking Japanese' I noticed "I heard the word: 'shigoto' (work). 'Won’t hurt if I try' I thought and walked closer to her, "excuse me" she turned to me ' she doesn't look Japanese ' I noticed. "Yes?" she asked. I smiled, "are you perhaps looking for a job?" I asked her and noticed her sigh, "yes" she answered, my smile grew "are you by any chance fluent in Japanese?" I asked her hoping that she is, "ne" she answered smiling a bit.

"I was looking for a Japanese tutor, are you interested?" I offered, she thought about it for a bit before nodding, "alright then, here's my card call me for more details" I said handing her a piece of paper, in which she gladly took. "may I ask who I'll be working for?" she asked after putting the card in her bag, "Super Junior" I answered carefully , expecting her to scream like any normal fan girl, but I heard nothing. 

She had a lost expression. "I'm sorry... Who?"

 

My jaw dropped.

 

End of chap 3...