“Their Past”

Oº°‘¨ Falling For Cinderella ¨‘°ºO [ABANDONED]

‘Younghee’s P.O.V’

I checked my phone.

 

‘To: SnowHee♥

Text: Annyong Younghee-ah~! … It’s a Sunday, wonna hang out? =)

From: Korea’sNo.1handsomeGuy’

 

I laughed at his nickname, it’s so ‘Youngwoon’ and text back.

 

‘To: Korea’sNo.1handsomeGuy

Text: Sure thing, where to? =3

From: SnowHee♥’

 

‘He text me right away’

 

 ‘To: SnowHee♥

Text: At the park behind our building, see ya at 5, and wear something warm it’s chilly outside >.<

From: Korea’sNo.1handsomeGuy’

 

‘To: Korea’sNo.1handsomeGuy

Text: Ok oppa! See ya there =D

From: SnowHee♥’

 

I put my phone aside and checked the clock ‘1:00 pm’ it read. ‘I have 4 hours’ I noted and started cooking my lunch.

-------

~4:30~

I left my apartment, dressed in a knee-length slightly dark purple dress, knee-length black leather boots and a black ribbon in my loosely-curled hair.

~after a 20 minute walk~

“Here I am now, where’s Youngwoon?” I whispered scanning the park, it was kinda empty but still HUGE, so it took me a while to find him, I finally did.

Having the fact that he was the only person wearing sunglasses and a scarf that covered half of his face.

I walked closer just to make sure, then he turned to me and took off his sunglasses to reveal his cute crescent eyes.

“Fey shere Zounghee” he said through the scarf, I laughed.

“Oppa, take that off, I hardly understood what you just said” he laughed too.

“Mian” he said taking it off, “better?” he asked

“A lot”, I smiled.

“Close your eyes” he said. I obligated.

I felt him hand me something small

“Now you can open” he said, I opened my eyes and looked at my hands.

It was a pure white box with an aqua ribbon tied neatly around it in a big bow

“It’s beautiful”  I gasped as I saw the breath-taking white snow flake necklace inside, it had a small silver plate next to with the words ‘friends’  carved on it.

“For our restored friendship” he stated softly and put it on me.

“Komawo oppa” I hugged him. He smiled and patted the empty space next to him

I sat there and gazed around the park…

‘Beautiful trees, an elegant stone-path and a highly-detailed water fountain in the shape of a rose, something caught my eyes…’

“Oppa! There’s an ice-cream shop over there, can we get some?” I asked and smiled as the flashbacks from years ago rewinded like a movie in my head, a very memorable movie…

“Sure, I’m buying” he stood up and I did too.

~in the shop~

The bell rang as we stepped in, I grinned as the sweet aroma tickled my nose, Youngwoon had that same smile plastered on his face.

“Welcome sir, what can I get you?” smiled the guy behind the counter ‘he looks 30’ I noted.

“One chocolate and one cookie ‘n cream” ordered Youngwoon.

“Coming right up” smiled the guy ‘Park Soomin’ read his name-tag and started preparing our order. I turned to Youngwoon.

“Wow, you still remember my favorite ice-cream flavor” I said flattered. He smiled softly.

“What kind of friend will I be if I forgot” he said with a stern expression, his eyes soft.

“Thank you for waiting, here’s your order” said the worker as he handed us our cups.

“Thank you” we called and left the shop

-------

“This brings back so many memories” I said taking a bite of my cookie ‘n cream flavored treat.

“It sure does” agreed Youngwoon.

 

~ Flashback of 17 years ago~

“Umma!” yelled the 8 year old Younghee, as she looked for her mother frankly.

“UMMA!” she yelled, tears running down her cute puffy cheeks.

“Umma…” she whispered, the rain drenching her to the bones.

A jacket was thrown on her small back and the rain suddenly stopped purring. A hand reached out for her.

“Kwenchana?”, asked the 8 year old Youngwoon as he helped her up, she whipped her tears and sobbed quietly.

“I *sob* lost my *sob* umma” she cried.

“Where’s your house?” he asked her. She shook her head.

“I don’t know this place; it’s my first time being in this area”

  “I see, but we can’t stay here, you’ll catch a cold, come on” he pulled her to her feet and handed her the umbrella.

“Ok” she said and followed him, not letting go of his hand.

Youngwoon noticed the girl hold her stomach.

“You hungry?” he asked. She blushed and nodded.

“Ne…” she trailed of when she noticed an ice-cream shop nearby. Youngwoon looked at her.

“Want some ice-cream?” he asked. She grinned and nodded.

“Yes” he started to walk towards the said destination.

-------

“One chocolate and a…” he trailed of and turned to Younghee.

“Cookies ‘n cream” she whispered.

“Here you go” smiled the worker and handed them the cups of goodness

-------

“We can’t stay like this, you have to change your clothes or you’ll fall sick” worried Youngwoon when the girls next to him coughed.

“For the time being, come with me to my house and I’ll give you a change of clothes” he offered. Younghee nodded.

“You’re not much of a talker aren’t you?” he commented.

“I’m sorry” whispered Younghee. Youngwoon shook his head.

“It’s not a bad thing” he said.

They walked till they reached a block, Younghee let go of his hand.

“Umma!” she yelled and ran to who he assumed was her mother.

“Omo Younghee-ah, where were you, we were about to call the police” scolded her mom.

“Mianhae umma, I got distracted by a pretty flower and ...lost you” she confessed, avoiding eye-contact. Her mom noticed Youngwoon and smiled.

“Hey there young man, thank you for bringing my daughter back” she patted his head and he smiled.

“You’re welcome auntie” he replied and smiled at Younghee who was hiding behind her mom.

“My house’s the one across of yours, are you new here?” he asked.

“Yes, we moved here a few days ago” answered the girl’s mom.

“Now sweetie, go and thank this nice boy for bringing you back home” said the mom and pushed her daughter forward gently.

“K-Kamsamida” she stuttered and bowed.

“You’re welcome” grinned Youngwoon and stuck out his hand.

“I’m Youngwoon”

‘Younghee shyly took his hand.

“Younghee” she smiled cutely.

 ~ End of Flashback ~

 

“To think that you getting lost was what brought us together” chuckled Youngwoon and I did too.

‘Youngwoon checked his watch and jumped out of his seat’

“Time for dinner, its 7pm” he took my hand and headed to his car, I smiled at his childish acts.

‘He hasn’t changed' ’I shook my head with a smile.

-------

“This place is comfy” I smiled as I gazed at the family-themed interior of the restaurant.

“I like coming here when I have important stuff to think about” he commented.

‘The waitress came’

Hello and welcome here, May I take your orders” she smiled.

“We want one cream-spaghetti and a steak please” he ordered.

“coming right up” bowed the waitress and left”

“By the way, why are you wearing sunglasses?” I asked. He laughed at my clueless expression.

“I’m an Idol remember?” My mouth formed an “O” shape.

“Oops, forgot” I said sheepishly.

“Here you go, enjoy the meal” smiled the waitress as she brought up the food.

-------

~8:30 pm~

“Thanks a lot for today oppa” I hugged him after the ride home.

‘He hugged me back’

“Glad you enjoyed it” he smiled.

“I better get going, see you tomorrow” he waved and walked to his car.

“Annyong” I waved back, smiling softly.

 

~Later that night~ 

I was about to sleep when my cell phone buzzed, indicating that I got a new message.

 

‘To: SnowHee♥

Text: Jaljayo~ ^O^

From: Korea’sNo.1handsomeGuy’

 

I laughed and lie back on my bed, drifting to sleep with a smile on my face.

 

‘??? P.O.V’

“That’s the house” said a voice, dripping with hatred...

 

 

 

 

End of chap 7…

 

-------

Please comment and supscribe~!! it encourages me to countinue =D