“Surprise!!”

Oº°‘¨ Falling For Cinderella ¨‘°ºO [ABANDONED]

~ The next day~

‘Younghee’s P.O.V’

 

“C’mon Snow” I called picking up my kitty.

“Aigoo~ you’re so cute” I cooed her soft fur.

-------

I left the apartment and headed to the boy’s building…

 

*Ding Dong* echoed the doorbell and I heard running footsteps getting closer.

“Hey Noona! Come in” greeted Henry letting me in.

“Hey Henry” I replied in English, he grinned causing his eyes to get squished by his chubby cheeks.

‘Kawaii’ I thought and walked to the living room. Snow escaped from my arms when she spotted a Russian blue cat on the floor. It was sleeping soundly.

I softly its fur carefully, not to wake it up.

“Heebumie!” called a voice, ‘it’s Heechul’s’ I noted, he walked out of his room and noticed me.

He smiled, or that’s at least what I thought he did.

“Hi” he greeted.

“Hi” I replied.

~Silence~  

‘Why does it feel so awkward with him?’ I asked myself and sighed. He noticed my sigh and mashed his eyebrows together in confusion.

“Doua?” (What’s wrong) he asked in Japanese, I found myself smiling.

  “Nandemo nai” I answered, he looked dazed and I had to laugh ‘cause he looked funny yet cute.

“It means ‘nothing’” I laughed.

“Ooooooh” he said lamely.

“Younghee-ah, Annyoung” Smiled Leeteuk-ssi as soon as he saw me. I bowed.

“Come here, we have something special for you” he called. I noticed Heechul-ssi grin and wondered ‘What’s going on, I have this weird feeling something’s gonna happen’.

“YAH!!, Everyone come here, PALLI” Yelled Leeteuk-ssi and soon after everyone was present, in their outfits and ready to go out, while I was … completely clueless.

“Where are we going?” I asked, hoping to get some sort of clue.

“You’ll see” they replied sleekly, so I gave up and followed them to the car.

Since there were 16 of us, we got divided into 2 separate vans with me, Youngwoon, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Henry, Donghae, Yesung and Shindong in the first van while the others took the second one.

I was sitting next to the window with Youngwoon beside me and the rest followed…

--------

I didn’t notice that I fell asleep ‘till I was gently shook awake by Youngwoon, I rubbed my sleepy eyes and gazed around my surroundings.

“An amusement park?” I blurred, I turned around and everyone was… gone, except for Youngwoon, who just grinned at me.

“We prepared a special event for you, you’ll find each member in a certain game, now go” he pushed me towards Henry who was behind me.

How come I didn’t notice him earlier?

He smiled at me and led me to the Ferris wheel.

“Why is this place empty?” I asked, I mean it was weird that an amusement park was soul-free except for the people who work there… Right?

“We rented this place for the whole day just for you noona” he smiled.

~ Inside the Ferris wheel~

“Soo…., what’re we gonna do now?” I asked gazing around the place.

“Let’s talk about ourselves, that is the whole purpose of this whole activity today. You see, we still think that you’re kinda awkward when being with us, so we thought that having so quality time with each of us will make you more relaxed and to know more about us” he explained.

I was puzzled, ‘did I FEEL uncomfortable with them?’

“So, I’ll start by some info about me” he grinned, I nodded smiling.

“Annyounghasaeyo, I’m Henry Lau, 20 this year, my birthday’s on Oct. 11th, I’m Chinese-Canadian, my specialty is the violin, and I’ve been playing since I was 6 years old” he finished.

“It’s nice to meet you Henry” I smiled.

 “Annyoung~ I’m Kim Younghee, 25 this year, my birthday’s on June. 2nd, Half Korean and Half Japanese”

We shook hands and gazed at the city below us…

“HEY! I can see the S.M building” pointed Henry and I had to giggle ‘cause he looked so cute.

After the ride he covered my eyes.

“I’m taking you to the next spot” he informed me and started walking slowly…

 

~At the racing cars track~ 

Someone took my hand, I turned to him and he was… Eunhyuk.

He smiled…

“Annyoung” I smiled, he grinned back.

“You ready?”

“Ready for wh—“

He pulled me to the ride and handed me a helmet.

“I, Lee Hyukjae challenge you noona” he pointed dramatically before running to a nearby car.

I smirked, “don’t feel bad when I beat you!” I called, tightening my hands on the steering wheel.

“Ready, set, GO!” we yelled and roared our engines to life.

~5 minutes later~

“I… can’t believe I L-Lost” mumbled Eunhyuk as he slowly got out of his car.

‘Noona is amazing’

I looked at him and couldn’t help but laugh, he looked cute all pouty like,,, a cute baby monkey.

“Time to go Noona, to the chamber of doom” He said in a spooky voice.

I stiffened and gulped, hoping Eunhyuk wouldn’t notice.

He didn’t…

-------

My palms were already drenched in sweat, but as we got closer to our destination, I turned completely rock solid at the site of it…

 

 

 

 

‘God help me’

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of chap 8…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So i'm finally back OTL, i'm sorry you guys for not updating, school was like hell to me >__< ,,, and I lost 2 subscribers /Sobs... chapter 9 will hopefully be up in a couple of days =^.^=

 

sorry for the super boring chapter =.= i had a writer's block -_- i barely got to finish it >=