“YOU!!”

Oº°‘¨ Falling For Cinderella ¨‘°ºO [ABANDONED]

‘Younghee’s P.O.V’

~ 2 days later~

Today’s the day’ I thought straightening my knee length dark blue dress; I reread the note ‘Leeteuk’ gave me and rechecked my looks for one last time before leaving my apartment.

~ 20 minutes later ~

“That’s the place” I whispered to myself and rechecked the address before stepping into the building.

--------

‘Here I am’, I smiled knocking on the door twice. A guy opened the door and smiled at me showing his gums. “Annyonghaseyo! You must be kim-ssi, come in” he said opening the door wider.

“Ah~ Kim-ssi” said a voice, I turned sideways to face a smiling Leeteuk, I smiled and introduced myself to the 12 pair of curious eyes, “Hello everyone, I’m Kim Younghee and I’ll be your Japanese tutor.

“It’s our turn” said Leeteuk-ssi and on cue, they all bowed, “Annyonghaseyo! Super Junior Imnida, Orinun Super Juni OYO!” they finished smiling at me. “as you know, I’m Leeteuk” said Leeteuk-ssi pointing at himself , “And these are from right to left: Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Zhoumi, Henry, Hankyung, Siwon, Yesung, Ryeowook, Kibum, Shindong, Donghae and the one at the door is Eunhyuk” he finished. ‘Wow, that’s gonna take me a while to remember’ I thought. “Oh yeah, two other members will be here later” added Leeteuk-ssi.

The members were very welcoming and I found myself having fun with them.

~ 1 hour later ~

The door opened and a guy came in. ‘wait, I know that face’ I thought startled. ‘It can’t be… can it?’ I stood up, “Youngwoon?”  I asked unsure. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to our direction, the guy froze when he saw my face, “Y-Younghee?” he whispered, clearly shocked.

I walked closer to him till I was just a meter away from him, “Is this real?” we both whispered, our eyes not leaving each other’s. my eyes were getting moist when he hugged me, I let out everything and cried like I haven’t in a long time, “I missed you” he said and I tightened my arm around him.

Someone coughed making us let go of each other, embarrassed. “Kangin hyung, why were you hugging our new tutor just a moment ago?” asked who I think was… Kyuhyun… right? .Siwon handed me a tissue clearly noticing my runny-nose and smiled reassuringly, I managed a small smile in return.

“So?” demanded Leeteuk-ssi, his arms folded in front of his chest and a firm expression on his face. I turned to Youngwoon and he did the same, we smiled at each other before turning to the others who, by with point were standing behind Leeteuk-ssi, their faces screaming ‘Curiosity’, I had to hold my laugh, they looked so silly stacking on each other like they’re boxes or something .  Me and Youngwoon took deep breaths before speaking, “We’re childhood best friends” we answered.

Leeteuk-ssi smiled softly before replying by a soft spoken “I see”, the other members smiled too, and Even Sungmin’s eyes got moist. Youngwoon held my hand softly before leading me to sit on the couch.

-------

A loud “AISH” was heard when someone stepped though the door, ‘why does that voice sound so familiar’ I asked myself right before coming face to face with that same guy I met two days ago.

Both of our eyes got as wide as they could and we pointed at each other, “YOU!!” We screeched.

 

End of chap 4…