"I’m Sorry”

Oº°‘¨ Falling For Cinderella ¨‘°ºO [ABANDONED]

‘Younghee’s P.O.V’

“Rice cakes, onions, pepper sauce and beef” I checked the ingredients in the bag as I walked down the street, with Snow running behind me.

*ding dong* echoed the door bell and I heard footsteps getting closer.

“Oh hey Younghee noona” beamed Zhoumi as he invited me in.

“Where’re the others?” asked noticing the empty living room.

“They’re coming in a few, ahww is that your cat?” He asked picking up the white ball of fur.

I smiled at the site of him chasing Snow around.

-------

“We’re home!” echoed Youngwoon’s voice as they ALL stepped through the door.

“Hey there Younghee-ah” he hugged me, I instructed the members to sit in a circle.

“Ok you guys, we’ll start the first lesson with basic speaking skills” I said getting out 16 sheets of paper, for them and for myself.

“Kibum, can you please distribute the papers?” I asked smiling. He nodded soundlessly and took the paper.

“Ok guys, tell me what you know about your general knowledge, what do you know about the Japanese language” I asked scanning the members faces.

“Oh OH me mee Sensei sense~~i” flailed Sungmin waving his arms wildly above his head. I laughed at his cuteness.

“Hai Sungmin Douzo” (Yes Sungmin go ahead) I smiled at him.

“I know the numbers from 1 to 10” he said proudly and started reciting them : “Ichi, Ni, San, Shi, Go, Roku, Nana, Hachi, Kyu, Ju” I smiled at him, “excellent job” His grin grew, If that was even possible.

~ 2 hours later ~

 “That’s it for today” I said closing my notebook, and stretched my stiff body.

“Who’s up for Tokpoki?” I said getting off the floor and headed to the kitchen.

“I’ll help!” Yelled Eunhyuk running after me, “NO I WILL!” Yelled Donghae catching up with us.

“NO, I WILL!”

“NO, ME!”

“ME~!”

“MEEEE~~!” They quarreled.

The others sweat-dropped…

“Umm, how about you both help me?” I suggested, hoping the quarrelling will stop, It did.

They quickly ran to the kitchen flailing their arms around.

“*sigh*, and to think that they’re both 23 year olds” commented Heechul before getting his jacket and walked out of the dorm yelling “I’m eating out!”, “don’t wonna get poisoned “ he added.

I just ignored him and turned to the two 5-year-olds.

“Donghae, Rice cakes”, “Eunhyuk, Veges” I ordered.

“Yes ma’am” They saluted, grinning.

“I’m counting on you two” I said getting the beef out of the fridge.

-------

“This is…” stopped Ryeowook, “out of this world” continued Henry, dazed.

“So you like it?” I asked unsure of their reactions.

“YES~!!” they yelled digging in.

Don’t mind me but, the table’s HUGE~!

-------

“Yah, that was the best Tokpoki I had in my life!” exclaimed Youngwoon, rubbing his full stomach.

“Glad you liked it” I smiled walking to the kitchen.

“Younghee!” called Hankyung catching up with me.

“I’ll help you with the dishes” he offered.

I smiled, “Thanks oppa”, he froze, and so did the rest, I clamped my hands on my mouth, “I’m so-“, “Aigoo, you called me oppa” he exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

“Ahww I wanted to be called oppa first” said Leeteuk glumly

“You’re better called samchong (uncle) “joked Youngwoon, and started running away as Leeteuk started chasing him.

“Well well, aren’t you getting along” said that voice, oh how annoying it sounds.

“Got a problem?” I asked irritated ‘god, how I want to erase that stupid smirk off of his face’

“Ok stop” said Youngwoon firmly. “Do you have to start a fight whenever you see each other’s face” he said rubbing his temples, a tired expression appearing on his face.

“Sorry, I’ll be going now” I said in a monotonic voice, and picked up my stuff.

“Unnieeee~”called sungmin. I stopped, “Unnie?” I asked confused. “it’s ok to call you that right?” he asked looking at me with the most adorable eyes ever.

“yeah” I smiled, he smiled back hugely and hugged me tight.

“Can’t. Breathe”I gasped out.

“oops, sorry” he apologized letting me go.

“I have to go now”

“ok! BYE UNNIE” he waved widely as I left the dorm, smiling at his adorableness.

-------

“Omo, noona forgot her jacket here” exclaimed Eunhyuk picking up the black piece of cotton clothing.

“Yah, Kim Heechul, go and return it to her” ordered Leeteuk.

“Like that’s gonna happen” scoffed the said man.

*Slam*

“YAH!, LET ME IN!!” He banged on the door, after getting thrown out.

“Not until you give Younghee her jacket back” said Kangin’s voice from the other side of the door.

“Oh, and here’s her address” added Leeteuk slipping a small piece of paper through the door.

“FIGHTING!” yelled the others.

“Aish…” sighed Heechul giving up and picked up the cloth.

~ At the other side of the door ~

“Yah, you think that’s gonna work?” asked Kangin, unsure.

“Trust me, it will” answered Leeteuk, a hint of a smirk on his face.

-------

‘Heechul’s P.O.V’

“There it is, apartment no.2, *sigh* here goes nothing” I whispered knocking on the door.

*knock knock*

“I’m coming!” echoed her voice.

“Ann- what are you doing here?” she blurted out when she saw me.

“Here” I tossed the jacket to her and turned to leave.

“Wait!” she stopped me.

“What?” I said.

“I … uhh … would you like to stay for tea?” she asked a bit shy.

“Sure I guess, but if you poison me, you dead” I threatened, smirking slightly.

“You don’t have to worry about that” she replied and opened the door wider for me.

“Nice apartment” I found myself saying as I examined the blue/purple living room, ‘she has great taste’ I confessed mentally.

“Thank you, have a seat” she smiled, I sat on a dark-purple sofa and gazed my eyes at the unique room interior.

She came back, “here you go” she handed me a black tea-cup

“Komawo” I said taking it.

~silence~

“I’m sorry” we both blurted out of the blue.

“Is uhh… your nose ok?” she asked quietly, avoiding eye-contact.

“Yeah it is, still stings a bit though” I answered taking a sip of the tea.

“Sorry about that” she said apologizing.

“No need to, I was being a jerk, and exploded on you, I was having a tough day” I replied, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

“I understand, mine was tough too, that’s why I lost my temper and … punched you” she replied back just as awkwardly.

I stood up, “thanks for the tea Y-Younghee” I said smiling, ‘why was it hard for me to say her name?’ I asked myself, but shrugged it off.

“No problem” she answered, and walked closer to me.

“Truce?” she asked sticking her hand out, I took it.

“Truce”.

 

 

End of chap 6…