"Jiho"

Oº°‘¨ Falling For Cinderella ¨‘°ºO [ABANDONED]

 

~ Younghee’s P.O.V~

I was walking aimlessly, I didn’t know where I was heading and I didn’t care, I just wanted to be away… far away.

Tears were endlessly streaming down my face. I was soaked to the bones due to the pouring rain.

Umma..

I couldn’t take it anymore and collapsed on the sidewalk covering my face as I sobbed harder.

I miss you so much it hurts…

After a while, I lifted up my head and looked around my surroundings.

My Breath hitched

It was the same place where I had lost my mom 17 years ago.

“This time I lost her… forever …” I whispered as a fresh batch of tears started running down my tired face.

Suddenly, the rain stopped…

“Kwenchana?” asked a voice.

I looked up and my eyes widened.

“J-Ji—ho?” I stuttered.

His eyes widened.

“Y-Younghee noona?” he whispered.

He noticed me shivering and quickly took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders before helping me up.

“Can you walk?” he asked.

I nodded but soon tripped and was about to fall, he quickly caught me by the waist and wrapped his arm around you shoulder for support and started walking.

“Where are you taking me?” I whispered, my voice felt weak.

“To my apartment, it’s already part 3 AM in the morning” he answered and turned to me.

“Noona… what happened?” he asked softly staring straight into my eyes, we had stopped walking.

I shook my head as I felt the hot tears stinging my already red eyes, a tear fell but I quickly wiped it away.

Jiho crouched down and signaled me to climb on his back.

“I—Can—“ “Get on noona, you look like you’re about to pass out anytime now” he said firmly.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He straightened up and started walking again.

The rain stopped.

I was holding back a yawn, my eyelids were feeling heavy.

  “You can sleep if you want noona” he whispered softly.

I rested my head on his shoulder and soon fell asleep… a tear sliding down my cheek.

 

~ Jiho/Zico’s P.O.V~

 Noona fell asleep right after I told her to.

‘She must have been tired’

I reached my apartment and unlocked the door, the lights were off.

‘I guess the others are asleep’

I walked towards my room and looked at Kyung’s bed, it was empty.

I carefully laid noona on my bed and wrapped my blanket around her small frame.

She looks so vulnerable…

 I gazed at her face; a loose tear was on her cheek, I gently wiped it off.

“Goodnight noona” I whispered and lied on Kyung’s Bed.

‘I hope you feel better tomorrow’ I thought and soon fell asleep.

-------

~Meanwhile in Super Junior’s dorm~

ALL 15 men were now wide awake.

Kangin was crying his heart out while Leeteuk consoled him, he too, was crying.

Heechul was pacing around the room, worried.

Donghae, Sungmin and Ryeowook have cried too much that they fell asleep on the couch, curled up into balls.

Eunhyuk have tried calling but soon found out that Younghee’s phone was in her room.

The rest were out looking for her…

 

 

 

End of chapter 14….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update, I'll be going on hiatus due to my finals >< ,,, i promise that i'll be updating more frequently in the summer vacation ... Hope you liked this chapter, Please comment and subscribe ^^ 

-Snow