“Saved”

Oº°‘¨ Falling For Cinderella ¨‘°ºO [ABANDONED]

‘Heechul’s P.O.V’

We reached the building and I ran inside.

‘There’s only one minute left, where the heck is the apartment?!’

I looked around the building like a mad person running from this side to the other.

‘There it is!, No.15’

I kicked the door open and stood in horror.

Younghee was tied by robes to a chair; a girl standing next to her was holding a sharp object and was pressing it on her cheek.

My eyes widened.

Younghee looked up and locked her tired eyes with mine.

Then Fainted…

I ran towards the kidnapper and slapped the piece of glass from her hand before turning to her.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! KIDNAPPING HER?! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?!” I was beyond Furious…

The girl flinched by every word I screamed and just stood there staring at me, wide eyed.

Just then, the members ran inside screaming Younghee’s name.

Their jaws dropped when they saw her state and Kangin quickly ran to her and untied her, picking her up bridal style.

He turned to the Girl, His eyes glaring.

If looks could kill, she’d be 6 feet under.

Kangin was always known for his hot temper, and I guess the kidnapper knew that ‘cause she broke down crying… Hard

“Hyung! The police are here” Informed Ryeowook.

-------

‘No one’s P.O.V’

“You’re a MONSTER!” cried Sungmin as the girl was taken away.

“Kangin-ah, we should head back now” Said Leeteuk, softly touching Kangin’s shoulder.

He nodded and started walking to the car, not letting go of Younghee…

The ride to the dorm was quiet… too quiet.

No one dared to say anything, seeing Heechul and Kangin’s states…

They were both glaring into space, with their fists and jaws clenched so tight that the members were scared that they’ll break a bone.

-------

When they reached the dorm, Kangin laid Younghee on his bed, slowly not to wake her up. He sat on the edge of the bed and stared at her tired and pale face; she had dark circles under her eyes and had dried tear stains on her face.

Kangin started crying.

‘I couldn’t protect her, I’m a fail as a friend’ He sobbed.

“I-I’m s-sorry” he stuttered, covering his already red face.

--------

‘Younghee’s P.O.V’

What’s this sound?

Is someone crying?

“I-I’m S-sorry”

‘Youngwoon?’

Why is he crying?

I tried to open my eyes, but it felt like they were glued shut. I searched for his hand and squeezed it softly.

“Y-Younghee? *sniff* are you ok? Oh my god I’m so sorry I *sob* couldn’t protect you” He cried.

I opened my eyes for as wide is I could so I can look at his face and smiled.

“Youngwoon-ah, Thank you” I said, my voice hoarse.

He grabbed the nearby glass of water and held it against my lips.

I took a long sip and sat the glass down.

“Do you need anything? Soup? Juice? Medicine? Does your head hurt?” he bombed me with questions.

If I wasn’t so drained of energy, I would have laughed. So I simply shook my head.

“I’m fine, just tired” I reassured.

He took a deep breath and leaned closer… whispering in my ear…

-------

~ That night in Super Junior’s dorm ~

“Manager Hyung” started Youngwoon.

“Ne?” he manager replied.

“Hyung, you know what happened today right?”

His manager nodded a frown on his face.

“You never now…” Trailed off Donghae

“It might happen again” finished Eunhyuk.

He gulped. The site of 15 boys surrounding him was… a bit Intimidating.

“What are you trying to say?” he asked.

“We’ll have Younghee Move in with us” Said Youngwoon, more like demanded.

The manager’s eyes widened.

“What if the fans knew?” he asked.

“They won’t” said Leeteuk firmly.

“Where would she stay? You’re not expecting her to roommate with any of you right?”

“We have an empty storage room; we’ll clean it up and turn it into a bedroom” Said Hangeng.

Manager sighed ‘I hope I’m making the right choice’

Fine, she can stay” he stated.

The room broke into cheers and high-fives.

-------

Younghee who was behind the door smiled a bit as she wore her coat.

Heechul walked out of his room and spotted her leaning against the door.

His heart started beating fast, his face was heating up.

‘Why do I feel like this, why do I care so much about her?’he asked himself, confused.

‘I’ve never done anything like this to anyone before, nonetheless … a girl’

Younghee then straightened up when she saw Youngwoon coming her way.

“Ready?” he asked

“Ne” she smiled

They started walking towards the door and headed to Younghee’s apartment to pack her things…

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of chapter 11…

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope you liked this chapter ^^ ,,, comment and subscribe <3

-Snow