“Tension”

Oº°‘¨ Falling For Cinderella ¨‘°ºO [ABANDONED]

‘Kangin’s P.O.V’

*yawn* ‘I’m so tired’, ♪ sorry sorry sorry so- ♪

“Yoboseyo?”, “ne hyung”, “yeah I’m outside”, “5 minutes?”, “ok”.

  

‘On Star King’s set’

“Hey, Teuk hyung, didn’t you say that the new tutor will be coming today?” I asked, “Oh yeah, she is” he replied smiling and continued, “her name’s Kim y- “, “Everyone to your places” Interrupted the camera-man, “I’ll tell you later” he whispered in a hurry and smiled as recording started.

~ 2 hours later ~

“Don’t miss next week’s Star King Episode! You’ll be AMAZED! “Yelled Hodong hyung as he closed up the show. “A~nd CUT”. “KAMSAMIDA!” yelled hyung and I as we left the set.

~ In the car ~

“Hyung, what do you have next?” I asked. He turned to me, “I’m done for today, I have to be home so I could welcome the new tutor” he said getting out of the car, which was standing in front of our dorm. “Don’t be late” he reminded me as the car sped past him.

‘Why do I have this feeling that something important is gonna happen?’

~ 30 minutes later ~

‘The last schedule’ I thought stepping out of the car.

~ 2 hours later ~

‘Thank god the day’s over’; ‘did I just see a pair of high-heels?’ I shook off that thought and took of my shoes.

“Youngwoon?” whispered a voice. ‘I know that voice, it feels life forever since I last heard it’, I turned sideways and froze in my place, ‘It can’t be… can it?’, “Y-Younghee?” I stuttered out, shocked.

‘Those same eyes and soft features, she haven’t changed at all, she’s still the same girl I’ve known 17 years ago’.

She walked to me till she was just a meter away or so from me, “is this real?” we whispered, our eyes not leaving each other’s, her eyes were getting moist when I hugged her.

I felt my shirt get damp, ‘she’s crying’. “I missed you”, I found myself whispering and felt her grip tighten.

Someone coughed and we let go of each other, I secretly glanced at Younghee and saw her blush, ‘cute’.

“Kangin hyung, why were you hugging our new tutor just a moment ago?” asked Kyuhyun, a hint of a smirk in his voice, ‘so she’s the new tutor’ I smiled.

“So?”  Demanded Leeteuk hyung, his hands folded in front of his chest. I turned to Younghee and found her staring at me, we smiled at each other before turning to the others, and they looked stupid stacking at top of each other like boxes (LOL). I took a deep breath, “we’re childhood best friends”, answered both of us.

Teukiee hyung smiled softly before speaking, “I see” he said, I noticed the others smile too.

I took a hold on Younghee’s hand softly and led her to sit on the couch.

--------

A loud ‘AISH’ was heard as Heechul hyung stepped through the door, Younghee stiffened next to me, I was gonna ask her what’s wrong when I noticed her eyes widen, Heechul hyung’s too.

“YOU!!” they screeched pointing at each other.

“What’s wrong?” I asked no one in particular.

“I see that the mark’s still noticeable” said Younghee smirking.

Uhoh’ I thought surprised ‘that side of Younghee is only out when she’s mad, just what the heck did Heechul hyung do?’

 Heechul hyung’s face flushed in both anger and embarrassment as we all stared at his swollen nose.

“Hyung, didn’t you say that you fell…” trailed of Wook as Henry sent him a don’t-make-this-worse-look.

Heechul hyung smirked back, “you’ll see, I’m gonna get you back” he threatened.

Younghee stood up and took a step closer, meeting hyung head to head, “we’ll se about that” she mocked.

The atmosphere felt so heavy and intense that the sound of a needle falling on the grown will be too loud.

And from the way they were glaring at each other, I wouldn’t be surprised what so ever if I saw clashing sparks coming out of their eyes.

“OK ENOUGH” said Teuk hyung using his leader tone; this was one of those rare moments when he actually sounds like a leader.

Younghee finally broke the intense eye contact and returned back to my side, while Heechul hyung left to his room.

As soon as the door closed, the boys crowded around us asking a million questions at once, it was getting me a headache. I turned to Younghee as she started telling us what happened…

-------

“Pfft,, hahaha” I laughed when she mentioned the ‘punching’ and the ‘chase’.

“So wait, you don’t know us?” asked Donghae.

“No” she answered honestly and continued “I’ve been here for almost a year, and I didn’t have the time to watch TV, I was looking for a job almost every day, and spending the sleeping to relax my body” she finished with a sigh.

“Wow, you’ve been though a lot” I said before glancing at the clock on the wall ’11 pm’ it read, she did the same and her eyes widened.

She stood up and said, “I’ll be leaving now, the first lesson will be tomorrow at 5pm” she finished before heading to the door.

“Younghee!” I called catching up with her, “yeah?” she asked smiling, “let’s exchange phone numbers” I offered, she smiled back and nodded, “of course”.

-------

“See you tomorrow” she called out before leaving.

‘Maybe this day wasn’t so bad’ I smiled closing the door.

 

I really missed her…

 

 

End of chap 5...