"How it all started (2)"

Oº°‘¨ Falling For Cinderella ¨‘°ºO [ABANDONED]

'The Guy's P.O.V'

"Aish... Stupid car!" I cursed under my breath, did it have to break today!? Now I have to walk all the way back to the dorm!, and the heat is killing me, I swear that my back will be baked by the time I reach it, stupid Shades.

 

          ~ 10 minutes later ~

 

'Ugh ... how much more do I have to walk? I'm already sweating', I looked at my watch but couldn't read it because I slammed into someone. 

"YAH!!" we both screamed glaring daggers at each other, "watch where your going!" I shouted, ' that came out sharper than what I intended' I thought.

The girl's eyes twitch. I expected her to cry or something, but she actually punched me ... Straight to the nose 'DAMN IT! She punches like a GUY!' I thought rubbing my soon-to-be-swelled nose. 

The girl actually smirked 'that's something you don't see everyday' I though amused.

 

Snapping out of my thoughts, I noticed the girl turn around and quickly grabbed her wrist not caring that my sunglasses fell off.

'Did someone just call my name??' . confused, I looked past the girl and stood in horror at the sight of crowding fans "" I cursed lightly and did the first thing that crossed my mind 'RUN!' my mind screamed.

I ran as fast as I can, "Let Me Go!" I heard a girl scream 'aish... Forget that she was here' I though, still angry (What?! she freekin' punched me!) "you wanna go back there?!" I asked her glaring, she did a double take back at the crowd still chasing us and kept silence 'i thought so' I mumbled.

Finding a dark alley, I quickly slipped in with the girl. We waited for the fans to go far before getting out.

My shades fell off and the girl stood there gawking at me 'NOW WHAT!? My mind screamed. 

 

End of Chapter 2...