"How It All Started"

Oº°‘¨ Falling For Cinderella ¨‘°ºO [ABANDONED]

'YoungHee's P.O.V'

"Aish... Now what?!" I said looking at the newspaper, why can't I find a decent job here?! . Sighing for what seemed like the up tenth time today I scanned through the paper again hoping the perfect job might just magically appear, still nothing... Life's cruel.

 

Just then I slammed into someone or something, and we both fell. "ohww" I whined rubbing my soon-to-be-bruised elbow, "YAH!!" we both screamed at each other, I stood up and dusted the dirt of my black ripped jeans and glared at the guy, which he returned before speaking, "Watch where you’re going !!" my eyes twitched at his sharp tone. I gave the guy a punch straight to his nose and smirked before turning around to pick up my kitty but the guy grabbed my wrist, still rubbing his nose. I noticed that the sunglasses he was wearing fell off and showed his eyes which were now as wide as dishes, he was starring right after me so I turned around and to my surprise I spotted a mob (if you can call them that) jumping around and screaming a name I couldn't quiet pick up .

The next minute, I found myself running away with my cat hanging for her life to my shirt and that same guy running in front of me, still holding my wrist. "let me go!" I screamed, he turned around and glared "you wonna go back there?!" he asked, I did a double take back at the group of people behind us and kept silence, he mumbled 'I thought so' before turning to a dark alley.

We waited for the "mob" or should I say fans to go away before coming out.

 

The guy's shades fell off and to my surprise he was... !!

 

End of chapter 1...