NOT AN UPDATE

Fifteen Sequel: Remember Me

Hello my dear subscribers and readers,

      It has been so long since the last time I updated. **sigh**. I've been so busy this couple of years. I'm in college now and I am almost upon completion of my freshman year. It has been such a rough and long year. Playing a sport and attending one of the most prestigious universities in America was so hard. I had to play well and study well at the same time. Because I am in college, this means countless of papers needed to be submitted. I always thought that I was a decent writer but as soon as I got my first paper in college back, that image was shattered. I kept getting average to just passing scores on my papers and that hurt me greatly. It doesn't help either that I had a shoulder injury almost a year and a half a go and I still haven't fully recovered from that. I always made the travelling team but my performance in the competition itself wasn't good enough. I've always been a high achiever so all the things that happened my freshman year hurt me greatly. There were so many times that I just wanted to quit. I was in constant stress and cried countless times in my room. I am so thankful that I had friends, teammates, and coaches that believed in me and stood by me when times were very dark. My family lives far away and I didn't have the courage to tell them that I just want to go back. Alongside myself, my family sacrificed a lot and worked very hard to help me get a scholarship in America and I don't want to waste any of that. I know you guys have been waiting so long for me to update this story and I just figured I should give all of you an explanation as to why I just disappeared. I have 3 weeks of school left and I'm planning on continuing this story throughout summer. I figured this would also be a good way to improve my writing. Hopefully I don't see anymore C's next year. Please anticipate! I miss writing this story and interacting with my subscribers. I'll be back soon. Thank you for your patience!

With Lots of Love,

Authornim :)