The Necklace

Fifteen Sequel: Remember Me

SULLI'S POV

Well the whole night was practically about my future marriage. Luhan wasnt that bad but I dont want to look easy. I want my marriage to be about love and not a bussiness deal. I will only marry Luhan if I fall in love with him. 

"You're still in school, Luhan-sshi?" 

"Well, i'm technically done, but I decided to take my masters."

"Oh, that sounds good. Where are you taking it?"

"Seoul University."

"You must be smart then. Let's see, smart and good looking. You must be a ladies man in your school."

He chuckled and continued "I have fangirls, but I told them I'm engaged."

"You told them? Then tell them it's not yet sure, because I'm only going to marry you if I fall in love with you. I think it's the same with you, right?"

"Well, yes. But I already fell in love with you."

I paused but I recovered. "How can you say that? You dont even know me."

"I'm not familiar with you, but I only needed one night to fall in love with you." 

I didnt say anything until we reached my house.

He parked the car by the driveway and I said goodnight and immediatly got out of the car. He got out as well and ran to take hold my wrist

"Wait!" he shouted. I turned around and he kissed me gently on the lips. "I'll make you fall in love with me." After that sentence, I was frozen. H ewent back in to his car and drove away. 

I quickly went inside the house and I see my mom smiling like an idiot. "What is it mom?" She stood up and my hair. "I saw that. He truly likes you. Just give him a chance." 

"i am giving him a chance. If he can make me fall for him, I'll marry him, but one mistake and I'm done."

I went up to my room, quickly changed into pajamas and went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY....

SEHUN'S POV

If I will find Sulli, I figured that I need a job. I called Kyungsoo, my bestfriend and asked if he could help me look for a job. "You called just in the right time, Sehun. The company I'm working for is looking for engineers. The fact that you graduated from Stanford means that you'll get that job for sure." 

"Really? Even if I don't have experience?"

"Your experience is going to Stanford! I'll meet you in your place and we'll go to the company."

"Alright. I'll see you later." I put the phone down and I really miss Sulli.

SULLI'S POV

When I woke up, it was laready 8am and I was all alone in the house. My mom, dad and oppa all went to work. I was roaming around the house when I accidentally knocked over one of the flower vases. "Oh my god! I'm soo clumsy." The maids ran over to my side to pick up the broken pieces, when I saw something shiny. I bent down and looked at it closer. It turned out to be a necklace. I took it and ran to my room. "It's so beautiful." It was a silver necklace, with a ring hanging on it. I looked at the ring and "Sulli" was carved on it. "Sulli? That's what the boy calls me in my dreams. Could it be that I'm really Sulli?" I put the necklace in my bag and I got ready to go to the office. I put on a simple white dress and some heels on and I was driving to the company.

As I got there, I quickly went up to my mom's office and I was ready to ask her questions. "Hi mom!" I greeted her. "Hi Jin-Ri! What brings you here?" She asked. "Well, I wanted to ask you something." 

" Can it wait later? I have to meet an engineer that's applying. I'm hiring an extra engineer for that project I am assigning to you."

"We talked abou that already mom. Why can't you assign it to oppa?"

"I have assigned him millions of projects. This one's yours." 

Just then, Mom's secretary knocked and went into the room. "I'm sorry madame, but Kyungsoo is here with the new engineer."

"Oh, yes send them in." 

I looked behind and I was shocked. Kyungsoo was with the boy in my dreams.

SEHUN'S POV

"I'm a little bit nervous Kyungsoo."

"You'll be fine."

"Sir Kyungsoo, Sir Sehun, you can now go in." the secretary said.

As i walked in, a beautiful, tall and young lady looked at us. To my shock, it was Sulli.