Back Home

Fifteen Sequel: Remember Me

SEHUN'S POV

For the past six years, I finished high school and college in America. I fulfilled my dream of getting into NCAA basketball but I didnt feel like going into the nig league. I wanted to go back to Korea and work there. It may sound crazy, but that's what I want. One thing I don't understand is, Sulli. She never contacted me and whenever I tried, I would fail. It was like she was missing or she hates me. I cme back to Korea to find her. One thing I hope for is, she still has that necklace. 

After getting a cab from the airport, I decided to go to Sulli's apartment. 

knock... knock...

I waited until I saw Victoria noona standing in front of me. 

"Noona!" 

"Sehun?"

She began to tear up and she lightly hugged me

"Noona, where is Sulli? Is she mad at me?"

Her tears began to fall and later on the flood gates were fully opened.

"Sehun, she's missing!" 

"What?" I asked her.

"Come in and I'll tell you everything."

I went in and Victoria noona brought out a cup of tea and she began telling the story

"When I came back from China, Sulli wasnt here. I tried calling her, asking her schoolmates, looking for her in the streets and the next day, I reported her missing to the police."

I nodded and said "So until now, she's still missing?"

"Unfortunately, yes. The police told me there was no trace, or sign at all! I really dont know what happened to her. I went to the hospitals to check if she got confined, but nothing, I found nothing."

"I'll find her noona, that's a promise."

After saying goodbye to noona, I went home and my mind was filled with questions. Where did Sulli go? What happened to her? How am I going to find her and where am I going to start?

SULLI/CHOI JIN-RI'S POV

After being in Australia for six years, it feels good being back home in Korea. I really miss my dad. Only my mom and my oppa were there with me. My dad only came there once a month because of work. I went to Australia for medical treatment. My mom told me that I got into this really big accident that I didnt even know who I am when I woke up. After getting out of the airport, I went straight home. 

"Where's Appa?" I asked one of the maids

"He's in his office, young madame." 

I smiled and quickly ran into his offfice.

"Appa!" I ran and hugged my dad tightly. 

"Aigoo our Jin-Ri. I've missed you my baby girl"

"Me too, dad"

"I'm glad you're here to stay."

SOOYOUNG'S POV

As we got home, I quickly called Luna.

"Luna-sshi, remember what I told you. You must pretend to be Jin-Ri's bestest friend and keep an eye on her."

"Yes, madame. When shall we start?"

"I'll call you again, but probably when Jin-Ri starts to go out."

" Neh, al-gess-eup-ni-da"

I put the phone down and I know what I'm doing may look wrong but I dont want to loose Jin-Ri. I've lost her before but this time I won't. 

"Sooyoung, who were you talking to?" I turned around and it was my husband.

"Oh, I was just talking to my secretary. I think we have a board meeting on Monday."

"Ah, yes that's right. Anyways, Jin-Ri wanted to eat outside, is it okay with you?"

"Of course. We can also tell her there, about Luhan."

"Are you really serious about Luhan, Sooyoung? 

"I'm doing this for her future."

"Sooyoung, we already lied about her identity, do we still have to do an arranged marriage?'

"Don't even mention that. It's the past, she is our daughter, Jin-Ri"