No more lies

Fifteen Sequel: Remember Me

Sooyoung's POV

"Ms. Jang, would you ask Mr. Oh to come to my office?"

"Yes ma'am."

I have to do something about Jin-Ri's situation. I am not the kind of person who will fire someone because of personal problems. I figured, I should just promote him and send him to the Chinese branch of the company.

"Good morning Mr. Oh"

"Good morning Mrs. Choi"

"I heard you are doing very well with the project. I hear good words from Kyungsoo and my daughter."

"Your daughter?"

"Yes, she says you are very diligent and responsible."

"Well, i say the same for her."

"Yes, since you are doing very well on this project, I would like to promote you and send you to the Chinese branch."

"I would like to say thank you for the offer, but I have unfinished business here in korea, therefore, i cannot leave."

"Unfinished business? Would you mind if I ask? This might be something very important because you had the guts to turn down my offer."

"Yes, well I'm looking for a girl and you know what Mrs. Choi, she looks exactly like Jin-Ri."

"What are you trying to say Mr. Oh?"

"Nothing. Never mind Mrs. Choi. It may just be a coincidence."

"Yes. It is. So will you take my offer?"

"Give me a few days to decide on that."

"Very well then."

SEHUN's POV

I knew it. She was so defensive. Jin-Ri has got to be Sulli. As I went out of her office, I see Mr. Choi standing by the door.

"Mr. Choi, can I help you?"

"Do you have some time for coffee?"

"Ah, yes sir. Sure"

AT THE CAFE

"I heard everything you and my wife talked about."

"Ah, yes well, I asked Mrs. Choi for a few days to decide on the offer."

"You're right."

"Excuse me?"

"You're right about Jin-Ri. She's not really Jin-Ri. The real Jin-RI died 8 years a go."

"What?"

"Sulli, was caught in a big car accident. A bus hit her. Sooyoung was one of the people stuck in traffic. She checked out what was happening and she saw Sulli that looks exactly like Jin-Ri. She took her, and ruched her to the hospital. The doctor told us she would loose all her memories. When she woke up, she didnt even know who she was. Sooyoung made up a story saying she's Jin-Ri and that we are her family. We took her to Australia for 6 years for further rehabilitation. I am telling you this because i am tired of all the lies. I will help you make Jin-Ri remember her true self."

"I'm speechless Mr. Choi. Thank you very much for telling me."

"Your welcome. I'm just tired of fooling Sulli. I know she has a family there somewhere who is missing her."

 

 

A/N: Short update guys!!! Hope you enjoy! :)