Knowing the truth

Fifteen Sequel: Remember Me

Sehun's POV

I went straight to the construction sight because I knew Jin-Ri would be there. 

"Hey Jin-Ri"

"Sehun! Just the person I was looking for. What do you think about this?"

She looked so innocent looking at me with the blue prints. She never changed.

"Can you come with me? Just for a while?"

"Sure, but where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there."

I dragged her to my car and we were on our way. I thought that Victoria noona would want to see her. I promised her that when I find her, I'll bring her immediatley. 

"Hey, Jin-Ri. Do you ever have weird dreams? Like you were someone else before?"

"Lately, yes. And I'll be honest with you. The person I always see you. It was like we were a couple or something and my name was Sulli."

"You are Sulli."

"Excuse me?"

"I loved you when we were in highschool. I had to leave after the second year. And you got into a car accident, where you lost all your memories. Mrs Choi is the person who took care of you but lied to you because you looked exactly like her deceased daughter."

"Wait, are you telling me my mom is a liar? How dare you!"

"Calm down Jin-Ri. I can proof it to you."

Just then I see a silver ring dangling out of Jin-Ri's pocket. I took out mine and gave it to her immediatley.

"I know you have the other one with the name "sulli" on it."

She was silent. Just looking at it and not too long after, her tears suddenly come down.

"Do I have family out there? Or was I abandoned?"

"That's where I'm taking you. To your family."

We get to her old apartment and I knocked on the door.

"Sehun! How are you?"

"Noona, I have someone you want to see."

"Did you find her?"

I nodded and showed Jin-Ri to her.

"Oh Sulli!"

Victoria noona cried and hugged her tightly. Jin-Ri was confused but she hugged her back.

"You are my unnie?"

"Yes! this is Victoria unnie!"

"Victoria unnie?"

Victoria noona looks at me with a confused look on. "She lost all her memories and unfortunately, the people who took her in lied about her identity."

"It's okay. I'm just happy to see you. I almost went crazy looking for you. Please come in."

We went in and Victoria noona showed her all the pictures and her room and I could tell the memories were going back to her.

"Will you stay here from now on?"

"I'm sorry unnie but I need to talk to my mom about it first."

"I understand" 

We leave the apartment and start to go back to the construction site.

"Sehun, thank you for telling me everything. I was about to figure it out. I saw the necklace and the dream and when I saw you, I knew something was wrong."

"No problem Sulli. And no matter what happens after this, remember that I love you."

I parked the car and we shared a short passionate kiss.

 

A/N: Hey guys!!! sorry for not updating in the past months. I have been traveling a lot for competitions and I think the fatigue is catching up because before Christmas I got a flu and was sick for a week, and right now I have a minor shoulder injury. I hope you guys understand. Thank you very much for reading!!