Suspicions

Fifteen Sequel: Remember Me

SEHUN'S POV

I couldn't take my eyes off Sulli, but I knew I had to focus on getting the job first. "Nice to meet you Mr. Oh Sehun. I am Choi Sooyoung and this is my daughter Choi Jin-Ri." She's not Sulli? Well that's weird, i thought.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Choi." 

"I have read your resume Mr Oh and I am quite impressed. Basketball varsity in Stanford and being able to graduate with very high grades in engineering is impressive."

"Ah, Thank you very much."

"When Kyungsoo sent me your resume, I did not accept any other applicants but you. I am giving you a chance to prove yourself to me. Please do not let me down."

"Yes Mrs. Choi. I will not let you down. I will do my best."

"I know you will. So for this project, you will work with Kyungsoo and my daughter Jin-Ri."

I nodded and Mrs. Choi handed me the project documents.

"Please study these documents with Kyungsoo. I'll be giving Jin-Ri her copy as well." 

"Neh, Kamsahamnida."

After that, Kyungsoo and I left the room and Kyungsoo walked me to my new desk/office.

"This is where you'll be working buddy." 

"I really appreciate you helping me man."

"Not a problem. Anyways, why did you come back here to Korea? Weren't you all good in the States?"

"I have to find someone. And for some reason, that girl I'm looking for, looks exactly like Mrs. Choi's daughter, Jin-Ri."

"What? That's impossible dude. I mean, you havent met her." 

"I know. What else do you know about her, Kyungsoo?"

"Well, everything you know. But there is, a rumour going around. They said, she got into an accident and she lost all her memories."

"She did huh?"

"It's just a rumour. Then take advantage of this project. We'll be with her all the time. Get to know her and maybe she might even remember you."

"You're right."

SULLI'S/JIN-RI'S POV

It was really weird how that Sehun guy looked exactly like the boy in my dreams. Were we somehow, connected? Or did I know him before? I wanted to ask my mom about this, but I think she might be hiding something from me, so I decided to call Luna. 

"Luna?"

"Jin-Ri? Is there a problem I can help you with?"

"I just want a friend to talk to. Would you be free for dinner?"

"Sure. Where do you want to meet?"

"We can meet at the cafe just down the street."

"Sure. I'll see you there."

AT THE CAFE

"Luna! Over here!"

"Hey Jin-Ri.:"

"I really need your help."

"What is it?"

"You see, when I was younger, I had an accident, and it erased all my memories. So, lately, I have been dreaming about this couple. I was part of it, and my name is Sulli. There was also a boy, but I never caught his name. But, here comes the weird thing. Early today, my mom hired this new engineer, and he looked exactly like the boy in my dreams."

LUNA'S POV

When Jin-Ri said she was Sulli, my heart just stopped. She is close to finding out about her trueself. It is my job to keep her from knowing that, so I need to persuade her that it's just a dream and she shouldn't think about it. I also have to tell Mrs. Choi about it. "Come on, Jin-Ri. It's just a dream. It might be a coincedence. You should forget about that and focus on things that are more important. Just like work and that guy you met on your dinner."

"Well, that's true. For work, I do have to review the documents for the project. And for Luhan, he actually texted me and he said he wants to see me, like now."

"Well then, what are you doing here? Go and see Luhan!"

"No, I'm with you."

"As a friend, I think you're love life goes first. Go now!"

"You really think so?"

"Yes, now go!"

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, Luna. Thanks for everything."

"That's what friends are for."

She hugged me and went out of the cafe. Now, it's time for me to get out of here, and buy a meal I could actually afford. I went out and ate in a Korean restaurant. Korean meat is just my favorite. I decided I should call Mrs.Choi because I just thought, she should know about Jin-Ri's situation.

"Madame?"

"Oh, Luna. i see you did a good job on befriending Jin-RI. I saw you drop her off during the dinner with Luhan."

"Thank you, but we have a situation."

"What is it?"

"Jin-Ri is having dreams about her being Sulli. There was a boy and she said the boy in her dreams looks exactly like the engineer you hired this morning."

"What? Oh Sehun? Alright then, I should fire him."

"Don't Mrs Choi. It'll be too suspicious. I recommend you to send him on a business trip abroad. But do it after 2 months, so that it won't look too fast. When he's gone, make sure JinRi will fall in love with Luhan. I will look after her as well. Also, I know Jin-Ri is a smart girl. You have to make a story about Sulli."

"That's right. Thank you Luna-sshi."

"I'm just doing my job, madame."