Chapter Two

Say 'I Love You' (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two - The Secret

 

TAEYEON walk out from their house to the front yard. Today is holiday. So like always, she will cleaning the front yard while Kai study with his friends inside the house. While she busy pick some trash, someone throw her a small rock. Taeyeon know who is it. She look back. To the balcony of the house next to their house. Baekhyun smile while hug himself. He was standing at the balcony of his bedroom.

 

"What?" Ask Taeyeon.

 

" Let's jogging? I'm boring.." Baekhyun smile again. Taeyeon pouts.

 

"Wait a minute."

 

"Okay. I'll waiting..." Taeyeon walk in to their house. She go to her room. Standing infront the mirror while combing her hair and her bangs. She divert her eyes to the magazines on the table next the mirror. She smile.

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah!!" Knocked sound on her window make Taeyeon sighed. Baekhyun knock Taeyeon bedroom window. Their house gap was too close. And also Taeyeon room and Baekhyun is side by side. "Palli!!"

 

 

BAEKHYUN sit on the bench while wiping his sweat. Taeyeon also sit next to him. "Aaah.. I'm so tired!!" Baekhyun said. Taeyeon lend him a bottle of water and Baekhyun take it. "You're really understand me well.. Thank you." Baekhyun drink the water. Taeyeon smile. She then sighed. Baekhyun heard it. He looking at Taeyeon. "Are you okay?"

 

"Em? O.. okay.. why?"

 

"You sighed earlier... you must have a problem right?" Taeyeon shook her head while smiling.

 

"Nothing.. I'm okay.. Dont worry.."

 

"Hey.. we're friend right? So.. if you had a problem, just tell me." Baekhyun smile. Taeyeon automatically smile when saw Baekhyun smile. Suddenly, her heart beating faster. Taeyeon put her hand on her chest. 

 

'Why my heart beating like this?' Taeyeon look at Baekhyun again. Baekhyun stand up. 'I'm never felt like this before..' Taeyeon still in her world. Baekhyun turn to her when his question didnt have an answer from Taeyeon.

 

"Hey." Baekhyun knock Taeyeon's head. 

 

"Yah!" Taeyeon look at him.

 

"I ask you.. but you didnt answer me. What's going on?"

 

"Sorry.." Taeyeon stand up. "What did you ask me?"

 

"I ask you.. Can you accompany me to the market after this?" Baekhyun smile. Once again, Taeyeon heart beating fast when look at his smile. Taeyeon look away. Baekhyun smile faded. "Yah.. Are you okay?" Baekhyun tapping Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"Okay.. I'm okay. Let's go." 

 

'She is blushing..' Baekhyun thought while walk to Taeyeon.

 

 

BAEKHYUN push the troller toward Taeyeon that was waiting for him near the food area. Taeyeon smile while lift up her glasses that was a little down to her nose. "Kaja..." Baekhyun and Taeyeon walk side by side.

 

"Woah.. are you want to buy this all?" Taeyeon ask while shows Baekhyun the list that Baekhyun give her. Baekhyun nodded. "Daebak.."

 

"I really wanted to eat all of this."

 

"Em.. what should we buy first..." Taeyeon look at the list. They two start to searching for the things that Baekhyun write on the list. Baekhyun will push the troller and Taeyeon will fill it with foods. After got what they want, they move to the book area while Baekhyun following her from behind.

 

"What do you want to buy here?" Taeyeon look at Baekhyun.

 

"Novel? I want to buy it for Jessica." Baekhyun sigh while waiting for Taeyeon searching the novel. Suddenly, his eyes caught something. He take that thing and look at it. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter