Chapter Eight

Say 'I Love You' (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Taeyeon lost her memory.” Baekhyun look at Kris that was standing next to him. They was near the pool.

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know when was this happen.. I cant remember it.. I saw she look at you and your girlfriend enter your house. I think.. that time she was about to go to your house. But, she saw something that she shouldn’t see. After that.. she drive  to her apartment, but..” Kris sigh.

“She suddenly get into an accident that cause her head bleeding and she lost her memory.. about you.” He continue.

Baekhyun grasping his hand tightly.

“We tried not to say your name infront her, and her uncle send her here to calm herself. She resign from modelling, cut all her connection with her friends, didn’t talk to much. Always daydreamy..” Kris sigh. He hug himself.

“Fortunately.. I manage to meet her uncle, and plead him to tell me where is Taeyeon now.. And I came here.. meet her.. I glad that she know me. As I ask her about Jessica, Tiffany, Kai.. she also remember. But then, when I ask about you, she suddenly faint because her heart hurt. She must be so hurt because of you, right?” Kris sigh again.

Baekhyun sit on the chair and facepalmed.

“Its all is my fault. If only I trust her that time.. she..”

Kris hold Baekhyun shoulder.

“You still have a chance, Baek. Make she remember about you.” Baekhyun look at Kris. Kris nodded and smile.

“How.. about you?”

“Me? Why me?” Kris sit next to Baekhyun.

“Dont you.. with Taeyeon..” Kris chuckle. He then look to the dark sky.

“We’re already break up many years ago.. We just friend right now.. Even I still have a little bit feeling to her but..” Kris look at Baekhyun. “I cant. I give up.. she love you. Only you.”

Baekhyun eyes widened as he heard it.

“She.. love me?”

Kris nodded. He smile.

“How you and your girlfriend?”

Baekhyun huffed.

“She lost. I don’t know where is she right now. Maybe she already in her grave. After we break up, I heard she got into an accident.”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why you two break up? Whats wrong?”

“She.. lie to me. What is Taeyeon said was true. She only play with my feeling. But I’m glad. As I know she only play with me, I’m not feeling hurt. Because..”

“You’re already realize your feeling with Taeyeon? Right?” Kris cut his words. Baekhyun smile.

“Yes.. when she left.. I always dream about her. I felt guilty.. I regret for what I have said to her.. She left because of me. What happen to her is my fault. I really regret it. I lost my bestfriend. I lost my friends.. I lost Kai, and the others.. I’m all alone..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter