Chapter Four

Say 'I Love You' (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You push her away because I was there. But if not? You two will go to bed right?”

 

“Taeyeon!” Kris shout. Taeyeon’s face already wet with tears.

 

“Shut up! I hate you! I hate you!!” Taeyeon run away from there. Kris also stand up from his seat and run over Taeyeon.

 

 

TAEYEON run out from the lift, she accidentally bumped into someone. She fall to the floor. “Ah! I’m sorry!” Taeyeon looked up. Her eyes widened as she look at the guy that she bump.

 

‘Baekhyun!’ Baekhyun also look at her.

 

 

Chapter Four

 

 

"A.. Are you okay?" Baekhyun ask as he lend his hand to the girl infront him. That girl hold his hand and Baekhyun help her to stand up. "Erica-sshi?" 

 

"Ah! I'm okay." Taeyeon smile. 'Fortunately, he didnt recognize me.' Taeyeon thought. She then remember about Kris. "I'm sorry, I need to go." Taeyeon walk away from there. Baekhyun just watching her until she gone from his sight. Baekhyun then look at his hand. 

 

"Finally.. I touch her hand.." he said innocently. Suddenly, someone run passing him. Baekhyun surprised, he look at the guy that running to the main door. "Why all people like to running today?" he said as he enter the lift.

 

 

"TAEYEON!" Kris pull Taeyeon right hand and pull her to his embrace. Kris hug Taeyeon tightly. 

 

"Let me go!!" Taeyeon said as her hands keep hitting Kris chest. "Please.." Taeyeon begging him. Slowly, her hands stopped as she remember something. She looked up to Kris. "Is it still hurt?" Taeyeon ask. Kris look at her. He smile bitterly.

 

"You know my chest always hurt.. The wound is not healing yet.." Kris said.

 

 

"KAI, where are you?" Taeyeon ask. She glance at Kris that was sit next to him. He was massaging his chest. Taeyeon sighed. 'Its my fault..'

 

"I'm still at basketball hall noona, wae?"

 

"Its already 7pm and you're not home yet?!"

 

"Sorry noona. I'll be home at 9pm. Okay?"

 

"Arrasso." Taeyeon end the call. She look at Kris. "Are you.. okay?" Kris look at her.

 

"Em." Kris said. He smile bitterly.

 

"Sorry."

 

"No problem.. Ahh.." Kris whined in pain. Taeyeon panic. She move closer to Kris. 

 

"Are you okay? Where is hurt?" Taeyeon ask. Kris coughed. "Kaja.. we go to clinic." 

 

"Is it okay?" Kris ask.

 

"Why?"

 

"Reporter will saw us.." Taeyeon sighed again. 

 

'What should I do..'

 

 

Taeyeon's House

 

KRIS lay down on the couch. Taeyeon put a pillow under his head carefully. Kris close his eyes. "Still hurt?" Taeyeon ask as she kneel down on the floor next to Kris.

 

"A little." 

 

"You're really careless.. Why didnt you brought your medicine. Aisshh.." Taeyeon nagging by herself. She stand up but Kris hold her hand. Taeyeon look at Kris.

 

"Where are you going?" Kris ask.

 

"Looking for your medicine. I think I have pain killer here.." Taeyeon said.

 

"No need.." Kris said as she pull Taeyeon. Taeyeon fall on top of his body, he wrapping his arms around Taeyeon waist.

 

"Yah.." Taeyeon tried to get up but Kris hug her tightly. 

 

"Please.. just stay like this.. for a while.." Kris said. He close his eyes. Taeyeon sighed. She then lean her head near Kris's neck. 

 

'His scent.. it never changed..' Taeyeon smile as she slowly close her eyes. Kris sniffing Taeyeon hair. He smile.

 

'Her hair scent.. always make my heart beating fast.' Kris kiss Taeyeon hair. Slowly, he fall asleep.

 

 

TAEYEON open her eyes slowly. She yawning. "GO DIE WITH YOUR SORRY!!" Taeyeon eyes felt fresh as she heard Kai voice. She wake up and sit. She surprise when saw Kris laying on the ground with Kai was about to hit him. Taeyeon run over Kai and hold his hand. Kai look at Taeyeon.

 

"Let my hand go, Noona! I want to kill this guy!" Kai said. Kris coughing. Taeyeon pull Kai away from Kris. Kai just look at his sister. Taeyeon help Kris stand up.

 

"Are you crazy? He is sick!" Kai huffed.

 

"Sick? So if he sick, he can come here? And you take care of him?"

 

"Please, Kai.. just leave noona and Kris alone for a while. Noona will sent him home." Kai glare at Kris before go to his bedroom at the second floor.

 

"Taeyeon.. I'm okay." Taeyeon help Kris sit on the couch. 

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"No need.. I am the one who should said that.." Kris look at Taeyeon. "I know.. you didnt love me anymore.." Taeyeon look at Kris. "Who is Baekhyun? He is the lucky guy that have your love." Taeyeon look surprise.

 

'How did he know?'

 

"You call his name when you sleeping." Kris said. Taeyeon coughed. Kris smile. "You love him?" 

 

"Who?" 

 

"Baekhyun."

 

"Not.. I'm not.."

 

"No.. I love him.. you said.. Baekhyun.. I love you.. please.. comeback to me.." Kris said while smiling. Taeyeon blushing. She turn her head from facing Kris. 

 

"I.. I dont know.."

 

"Dont know? What do you mean? You hesitated about your feelings?" Taeyeon look at Kris. Slowly, she nodded. Kris smile. "He know?"

 

"Nope.. Its better if he dont know."

 

"Why?"

 

"He already have a girlfriend." Kris staring at Taeyeon.

 

"So.. one-sided love huh.." Taeyeon smile.

 

"Maybe.."

 

"It must be hurt to you."

 

"Em.. but.. I'm happy to see he happy.."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes.. he is my bestfriend anyways.." Taeyeon smile. Kris watch her smile and its look bitter and forced in Kris eyes. Kris smile.

 

"Its not wrong to falling in love with your own bestfriend.."

 

"But.. he must be cannot think me to be his girlfriend.. he always said 'You're my bestfriend forever!' to me.." Kris look at Taeyeon's face. She look upset.

 

"If you really love him.. confess.. even if he already have a girlfriend, just confess.. after that, your heart will calm down. Your burden have gone." Kris smile. Taeyeon slowly reply his smile. Without their knowing, Kai is standing at the stairs, listen to all they said. Kris realize he is there. They also look at each other when Taeyeon confess about her feelings. Kai then walk away.

 

 

Kris's House

 

KRIS close the door harshly. He fall down and sit while leaning his back at the door. He sobbed. Crying for his love. Kris crying hard while cover his face with his left hand. He try hard to hold his tear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter