Chapter Three

Say 'I Love You' (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Student President - S.P

Student Council - S.C

 

Chapter Three

 

 

Night.

 

KAI walk out from his bedroom. Climb down the stair to the first floor. He smile as his eyes meet his sister at the kitchen. He sit at the counter. "Good night Kai." Taeyeon said while her hand busy with what she cook.

 

"Good night too, noona." 

 

"You look tired." Taeyeon said. She pour the food in the container.

 

"Nah.. basketball practice.. Baekhyun hyung didn't come. Do you know where is he?"

 

"I dont know. After jogging and accompany him to shopping, noona go to work."

 

"Are you still working as that?"

 

"Yes. Why?" Taeyeon put three small bowl, chopsticks and glass on the counter. 

 

"You must be always meet Wooyoung then."

 

"So you worried about that?" Kai nodded. "Dont worry.. we already break up right? Noona dont have any feeling towards him anymore.." Taeyeon sit infront Kai. She busy prepare the rice.

 

"Oo.. so.. you dont have any feeling toward that guy anymore? How about that Chinese Guy?" Taeyeon quiet. "I think you still love him."

 

"We have been together for 2 years.. how can I forget about him?" Kai staring at Taeyeon.

 

"Stop talking about that guy, noona!" Taeyeon hold her tears. 

 

"You're the one who start it." Taeyeon reply.

 

"That guy is really the... He..." a sound of door being opened make Kai and Taeyeon look at the door.

 

"Sorry I'm late. Hehe.." Baekhyun said while take off his shoes and walk towards them. "What's going on here?" Baekhyun ask when Kai and Taeyeon silent. Taeyeon stood up from her seat and go to her bedroom. "Kai?" 

 

"Nothing, hyung. Lets eat."

 

"Wait. I want to see Taeyeon." Baekhyun said. He climb up the stairs and go to Taeyeon bedroom. Kai just sighed.

 

 

BAEKHYUN open Taeyeon bedroom door. Its dark. But the light of the moon that come from the window help him to find Taeyeon. She was sitting on the floor, facing the balcony door. Baekhyun enter.

 

"Let's eat." No respond. Baekhyun take a seat next to Taeyeon. He lean his back to the bed. "Do have a problem?" Baekhyun ask while his eyes staring at the moon that was not too far from infront them. The balcony door was opened so wind can enter and also the moon light. Taeyeon silent. Baekhyun sighed.

 

"Is it about him again right?" 

 

"Who is him?"

 

"That chinese guy.. the one who cheat on you." Taeyeon sighed. 

 

"Em.."

 

"You said you didn't love him anymore.."

 

"Yes, I do. But I cant forget him.."

 

"Yeah.. I know.." Baekhyun smile. "Hey.. you know what? I have someone I love."

 

"Really? Who is the unlucky girl?" 

 

"Yah.." Taeyeon smile. "Her name is.. Bomi. Yoon Bomi."

 

"Bomi?"

 

"Yup.. she ever come to see me play basketball. She really cute when she cheer for me.. ^^." Taeyeon smile. Actually, her smile very bitter.

 

"So why did you like her?" Taeyeon hug her knees. "Is it because she cute.. beautiful.. smart or what?"

 

"Em.. I don't know. But I really like her. If she also like me.. I'll be the lucky and happy guy ever!!" Taeyeon heart beating fast when Baekhyun smile while looking at her.

 

'His smile.. I.. like it.. Omo! Taeyeon-ah? Are you.. crazy? He is your bestfriend. Pabo!' Taeyeon giggles. And it make Baekhyun's face changed.

 

"Are you okay? You laugh by yourself.. are you Taeyeon right?" Baekhyun said while he cupped Taeyeon face and check on it. Taeyeon explode into ahjumma laugh.

 

"Yah!!" Baekhyun cover Taeyeon's mouth with his hands as Taeyeon continue to laugh.

 

"Sorry, sorry.. I just thinking about something that make me laugh." Taeyeon said. Baekhyun pull his hand away. 

 

"What did you think?"

 

"Wait. I want to go to toilet." Taeyeon stand up and walk in to the bathroom. Baekhyun turn the light on. He sit on Taeyeon bed. Suddenly, Taeyeon's cellphone ringing. He take Taeyeon cellphone and look at it. 

 

"Fany?" Taeyeon walk out from the bathroom. "Taeng, who's Fany?" Taeyeon gasped silently. She walk toward Baekhyun. Baekhyun gave Taeyeon, her cellphone.

 

"My.. friend?" Taeyeon smile. "Can you go out? I want to change my clothes." 

 

"Oh.. okay." Baekhyun walk out from Taeyeon's bedroom. After she lock the door, she call Tiffany back.

 

"Taeyeon-ah!!" Tiffany shout her. Taeyeon pull her phone away before put in on her ear back. 

 

"Yah!! My ear hurt you know!" Tiffany laughed.

 

"Sorry, sorry.." Taeyeon sit on her bed. 

 

"Why did you call me?"

 

"I just want to tell you..."

 

 

BAEKHYUN sit next to Kai on the couch. Kai glance at Baekhyun. "Is she okay?" Baekhyun smile while nodded. But something bother his mind. He look at Kai.

 

"Kai, who's Fany?" Kai that was about to drink his water, sprayed as Baekhyun ask him. He coughed. Baekhyun Kai's back. Calm him down.

 

"Sorry hyung, I go to change my shirt. Its wet." Kai said as he stand up and go to his bedroom. At the same time, Taeyeon walk out from her bedroom. She meet Kai. Kai tell her something. Taeyeon just nodded. 

 

 

TAEYEON and Baekhyun dinner together because Kai already had his dinner. Baekhyun and Taeyeon busy chatting while eating. Sometime Baekhyun and Taeyeon will laugh together. When Baekhyun talking, Taeyeon will listen to it and laughed. Also Baekhyun. They has been be like this for 10 years. Breakfast, lunch and dinner together. Baekhyun live alone because his family live far away from Seoul. Thats why he always come here. Spend time together with Taeyeon and Kai. He ever sleep here because he forgot his housekey. And at that time, three of them spend their time eating infront the tv while watching their favourite anime. Taeyeon also ever sleep with them in her age 10 years old. But now, she will sleep by herself in her bedroom and let Kai and Baekhyun sleep at the living room.

 

 

At the next day..

 

TAEYEON walk on the hallways to the classroom where the person she's looking at. As she standing at the classroom door, all the student look at her and greet her. Taeyeon smile. "Where is Nichkhun?" she ask. They all look at the guy that was sit at the back. He stand up.

 

"Are you Nichkhun?"

 

"Yes. Why?" 

 

"Come to Student Council, now." Taeyeon said in a serious tone. She then walk away from there. Nichkhun sighed.

 

"What have I done again?"

 

"Did you do crime?" ask Junho.

 

"I dont know." Nichkhun said as he walk out from the classroom.

 

"Normally.. if S.P call on student to come to S.C, he must have doing something wrong right?" Chansung said to Junho. Junho nodded in agreement.

 

 

NICHKHUN standing infront S.C door while his hands inside his pants pocket. He hesitated to enter. Taeyeon realize it, but she just let him be. Taeyeon smile silently. When her phone ringing, Taeyeon look at her phone. 'Oh, she is here.' Taeyeon stand up from her seat and walk to the door. As she open the door, she laughed when look at Nichkhun's surprise face. Nichkhun also flinch. "Why didnt you enter? I'm waiting for you."

 

"Sorry.. I just.." suddenly someone hug Nichkhun from behind.

 

"Oppa!" Nichkhun look surprise. He look at his back. A happy smile appear on his lips.

 

"Fany baby!" He break the hug and facing his girlfriend. He then pull Tiffany to his embrace. "I miss you!!" they hug each other happily. They forget about Taeyeon's present there. Taeyeon hug herself while smiling.

 

"Ehem..." Nichkhun and Tiffany break their hug. Taeyeon look at them.

 

"Sorry, Taeyeon-ah.." Tiffany hug Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile.

 

"Seems like you two didnt meet for a long time.." Tiffany break the hug. 

 

"Yeah.. she busy with her schedule.." Nichkhun said. Tiffany pouts. She walk and stand next to Nichkhun.

 

"I'm sorry baby.." Tiffany hug Nichkhun's arm. Tiffany and Nichkhun look at each other lovely. Nichkhun then cupped Tiffany face and he hits his nose to Tiffany nose happily. Tiffany laughed.

 

"Oo.. GOD.. Where is my plastic bag? I want to vomit right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter