Chapter Five

Say 'I Love You' (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If something bad happen to Naeun, you will never see this world again after this, Baekhyun." Baekhyun looked up to Taemin.

 

"And if something bad happen to Bomi too.. Naeun will sleep at jail." Kai huffed. All of them look at Kai. He stand up and put his hands inside the pocket.

 

"Nothing bad happen to him, hyung. She is not faint, she just acting. Her hands and her legs moved earlier." Kai said as he smirk. Bomi then pretend to wake up although what Kai said is true.

 

"Let's go." Taemin carry Naeun in a bridal style. Sehun and Kai following him from behind. Bomi sit infront Baekhyun.

 

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun ask.

 

"I'm okay.. it hurt a little." Bomi smile. Without their knowing, Luhan is there eavesdropping all conversation between Bomi and her friends. He was sitting on the stair of the next floor. Luhan just shook his head in unbelieveable. He then smirk.

 

'No one know what you ever did to me, Bomi.. but I will make sure that you'll have the reply..' Luhan said.

 

 

 

"NO! I dont know her! Please trust me, Seohyun-ah.."

 

"If dont know her, why she is in your house?! You're really.. I hate you!"

 

"Seohyun-ah! SEOHYUN!!"

 

 

LUHAN open his eyes. He was panting. He wipe the sweat on his forehead. 'Oh God.. this dream remain me of what Bomi do to my relationship with Seohyun..' Luhan sighed. He glance at the watch. Its already 9pm. Luhan close his eyes back.

 

 

Night..

 

TAEMIN walk in to Naeun's ward. He smile when saw Naeun sit while eat the apple. Naeun look at him. "Oh, oppa. You're here.." Naeun said. Taemin sit on the chair next to Naeun bed.

 

"Are you okay now?"

 

"Em.. Almost okay.. my back is still hurt.."

 

"Baekhyun is.."

 

"Oppa, where is Kai?"

 

"Kai? He will coming later with Taeyeon noona and the other.." Naeun smile. Taemin look at her.

 

"Do you want to know something?" Taemin ask. Naeun look at him.

 

"What?" Taemin stand up. He put his hands on the bed and get closer towards Naeun. Naeun heart beating fast when Taemin's face was too close to her.

 

"I love you so much." Taemin said as he kiss Naeun lips. Naeun eyes widened. But she didnt move or push him away. 

 

 

TAEYEON close the door slowly. She smiling. Kai, Sehun and Eunji that was walking toward her wonder why she smile like crazy.

 

"Noona." Kai call her. 

 

"Oh? Kai.. Sehun and Eunji is here too.." Taeyeon walk toward them. 

 

"Waeyo noona?" Sehun ask. Taeyeon put her left arm around Sehun neck and her right arm around Kai neck. 

 

"Noona!" Kai cough. Taeyeon drag they two away from there. Eunji just following them behind.

 

 

"It has been 30 minutes.. noona.." Kai said. They four was sitting at the canteen.

 

"Try call Taemin." Taeyeon said. She and Eunji then chat to each other. While Sehun just looking at Kai that was start to call Taemin.

 

"Taemin. Where are you?"

 

"In Naeun's ward. Wae?"

 

"Nothing. We will coming there in 5 minutes." Kai said.

 

"Okay." Kai end the call. 

 

"So what now, noona?" Sehun asked.

 

"Lets go?" Taeyeon stand up. Followed by Kai, Eunji and Sehun.

 

"Did you see something, unnie?" Eunji ask. She and Taeyeon was walk behind Sehun and Kai.

 

"They're kissing." Taeyeon said in whisper voice. After that she giggles. Eunji cover . 

 

"Really?" Eunji whisper.

 

"Yes.." Two of them giggles.

 

"Omo.. my Naeun is mature now.." Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter