Chapter Seven

Say 'I Love You' (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul University

 

KAI throw the ball into the net and its goal. He smile. Krystal pick the ball and throw it to Kai.

“Practice hard, dear.” Said Krystal. Kai smile. She and Kai already a official couple years ago. They now is in university together with Tao, Taemin, Naeun, Sehun, Lay, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Minho, is at another university. And Luhan is working at his father’s company. While Tiffany and Jessica busy with their job as a model at NICH Group, Nichkhun’s company. Eunji and Chorong also in their university.

Krystal walk toward Kai. “Have you meet Taeyeon unni?” Kai look at her. A smile appear on his face. While throw the ball to the net, he reply.

“Last night. She call me.”

“Really? I really miss her.. When I enter the school, she already leave.”

“You miss her?” Krystal nodded. “Come with me next week.”

“Go where?” Kai smile.

“Jeju Island.”

 

“CLUB trip?” Taemin nodded. He smile. He still a club President even they already in university.

“Where?” ask N, the new member.

“Kai?” Taemin look at Kai.

“Jeju Island.” Kai smile. Krystal also.

“I cant go.” Said Baekhyun.

“Why?” ask Sehun.

“Our final exam is near the corner already.”

“Dont be nerdy, oppa. You’ll be happy when you go there.” Said Krystal. Kai smile. All of them look at Krystal and Kai.

“What do you mean?” ask Baekhyun.

“My sister is there.” Said Kai. Baekhyun stare at Kai with disbelief looks. Also the other except N.

“Taeyeon noona is there? At Jeju Island?” ask Tao, excitedly. Kai nodded. Suddenly Baekhyun heart beating faster. He then stand up from his sit. They look at him.

“I go first.” He excuse himself.

“What wrong with him?” ask N.

Kai, Taemin and the other smile.

 

BAEKHYUN take off his black helmet and put it infront his white Kawasaki Ninja 1000. He then throw his view to the house infront him. The house where he and Taeyeon meet and get to know each other. Play, teasing, fighting and crying. He smile. ‘I miss you.. Taeyeon-ah..’ Baekhyun sighed. He then wear his helmet back and start to drive away from there.

 

TAEYEON smile as her eyes meet Junsu figure. He walk toward her that was sitting near the pool with her legs drawn in the water. She was wearing white sleeveless knee dress and her hair was tied in bun style. Showing her beautiful neck. Junsu also look simple. He just wearing white round neck t-shirt and blue knee pants with sandal. He holding a straw hats. As he arrive next to Taeyeon, he put the hat on Taeyeon’s head.

“Its hot. You will got sunburn.” He said, while sit next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile.

“Thanks..”

“You sitting here again.. alone.”

“No.. I’m not alone.” Junsu look at Taeyeon. “You’re here.” He smile. Also Taeyeon.

“Are you not boring just sit here?”

“I want to walk around this place, but I’m afraid. I’ll lost. This place is so big.” Junsu chuckle.

“Come, let me show you this place.”

“Woah.. am I special? The owner of this place accompany to walk around this place.” Tease Taeyeon. Junsu smile. He help Taeyeon to stand up.

“You’re special to me.”

 

TAEYEON and Junsu walk side by side while Junsu busy introducing Taeyeon about his hotel. All the staff look at them. Some of them busy chatting while looking at them, and some just smiling.

“Hyung!” Junsu and Taeyeon look at the one who call him.

“Oh, Junho ya. Why?” Junho approach his brother.

Taeyeon look bewildered.

“Are you two.. Twin?” Junsu and Junho look at Taeyeon.

 

“I DONT know that you have a twin..” said Taeyeon. She take a ship of her apple juice. Junho and Junsu smile.

“I just comeback from New York last week.” Junho glance at his brother. “Why don’t you tell me there is a beautiful girl live in your hotel for almost two years?” tease Junho.

“You didn’t ask me.” Junsu smile.

“Eyy..Hyung! You want to hide her from me right? I’ll tell noo..”

“Ya!” Junsu cut him off. Junsu glance at Taeyeon. “I’m sorry, he really have many things to talk too.”

“No, its okay. Looking at you two, suddenly I miss my young brother.” Taeyeon smile. Junho glance at his brother that was look at Taeyeon.

 

TAEYEON walk to her suite. Suddenly, someone pull her arm from behind. Taeyeon gasped in shock.

“Kris?!” Taeyeon hug Kris. Kris smile while reply her hug.

“How you doing?” ask Kris while break the hug.

“I’m okay. I miss you so much! Where is Jessica and Tiffany?”

“They will come here tomorrow. Where is your su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter