Chapter Six

Say 'I Love You' (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN sit by himself in the class. He arrive early at school. He glance at Taeyeon seat that next to him. He sighed. ‘She lie to me..’ He feel so mad when he know about Taeyeon secret. “I must look too fool that time..” he said as he remember what he said to Taeyeon at the mall. ‘She is Erica. How could you do this to me.. I trust you but you..’ Baekhyun sighed. He facepalmed. Sad. Mad. Frust. Angry. Hatred. Became one in his heart. “Arrgh!” Baekhyun push away his book from his table. ‘I hate you.’ Baekhyun buried his face in his arm on the table. Actually, he was crying. Slowly, the class filled with student. The class start to noise by student that was chatting, gossiping and play and teasing with each other. But Baekhyun still silent. Suddenly, their class silence. A sound of foot stepping on the floor, walk toward Baekhyun seat caught Baekhyun attention. He lift up his head and found Taeyeon stand next to him. For a while, they look at each other. Taeyeon than take up Baekhyun’s book on the floor and put it on his desk.

 

“It’s yours.” She said. She then sit down on her seat. Ignoring the students looks and also Baekhyun eyes that was staring at the with full of madness. Taeyeon sigh. She then stand up and walk out from the class. And rooftop is her choice. She sit on the floor and lean her back to the wall. Staring at the sky. The wind slowly blows her black hair softly. Taeyeon close her eyes. Calm herself.

 

 

“KRIS? What are you doing here?” Kris body flinch as he heard that voice. Slowly, he turn around.

“Jessica? Em.. I..”

Jessica look at him up to down.

“Are you enter our school?”

“Nope. I just.. want to meet Erica.”

“For what?!”

“I miss her..” Jessica scoff in disbelief.

“Just go away from Taeyeon.” Kris and Jessica staring at each other.

Kris smirk.

“I wont. I’ll make she’s mine.” Jessica grasping her hands tightly. Before she could speak, reply what Kris said, Tiffany run over her.

“Sica! Taeyeon..” Kris and Jessica look at each other before look at Tiffany and Nichkhun.

 

 

“WHAT? I am right.. You’re Erica Kim a.k.a Kim Taeyeon. The older student in this school. If I’m not mistaken.. You’re already 23  years old? Right?” Bomi smirk. Taeyeon infornt her just silent. She look calm.

“But you promise me that you’ll not break my secret if you got Baekhyun.”

Bomi laugh.

“Yes.. I’m already got him.. In order.. to increase my popularity.. You know what.. after we became a official couple, many girls ask me..” Bomi hug herself. “How can you be Baekhyun girlfriend? What did you do? You two look so suit to be together. Ooh.. what a sweet word they give me..” Bomi smile. “From that.. I know that.. Many boys like me and frust when I’m couple with Baekhyun. But.” Bomi look at Taeyeon. “That boy so fool. Stupid. Idiot. He thinks that I’m really really in love with him.” She laugh.

“Shut up. Stop insulting my bestfriend! You !” Taeyeon grasping her hand. Holding her temper. She really don’t like if there is people insult her bestfriend.

“?!” Bomi slap Taeyeon cheeks. Taeyeon close her eyes. She already lost her temper. Bomi chuckle. “Until the day come, i’ll break up with him.. After, I make he love me soooo much!  And I will take a picture of his sad face.” Bomi laugh. As Taeyeon lift up her hand, Baekhyun appear on the rooftop and saw..

 

PANG!

Bomi speechless. Shocked when Taeyeon slap her cheeks. Reply it.

“TAEYEON!” shout Baekhyun. He run over Bomi and Taeyeon. He push Taeyeon away from Bomi. Bomi cry in his embrace.

“Its hurt..” Bomi said to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun look at Taeyeon.

“I really cant believe what you do to my girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon staring at Baekhyun.

“She is the one who start it Baek!”

“You slap her first! You hurt her! You hurt the girl that I love!”

“So you trust her more than me?” Taeyeon ask in a soft voice. Her eyes staring at Baekhyun’s eyes. Searching for his kindness.

Baekhyun silent.

“You trust the girl that you just know for a month than me, that already be with you for a long time??” Taeyeon tears fall. “She just playing with you Baek.. Trust me!”

“Shut up! Yes. I trust her more than you. Why? Because  you already lie to me for a long time too! You hide your age, your carier, your work, from me! I must look fool infront you that time. Really stupid! Idiot!” Baekhyun chuckle. “I really.. hurt because of you. Taeyeon-ah.” Baekhyun without looking at Taeyeon that keep staring at him. “I hate you.” Hearing that, Taeyeon felt like her soul already gone. She lost her heart. She lost her friend. Her bestfriend. Her love..

“Please go away from me. I don’t want you to appear infront of me anymore.” Baekhyun said as he walk away from there with Bomi. Taeyeon look at Baekhyun until he gone from her sight. She close her eyes.

“I will go away from you, Baek.. For your sake.” Taeyeon create a small smile even her tears keep falling.

 

 

“KAI-ah, did you see your sister?” ask Jessica as they enter the basketball hall. Kai, Chanyeol, Taemin, Sehun and Tao look at each other.

“Nope.. why?” ask Kai. Jessica look at him. He understand her looks. He then throw away the basketball and run out from the basketball hall.

“Why? Whats happen to Taeyeon noona?” ask Sehun and Tao.

“We don’t know. We searching for her, but didn’t find her.” Said Nichkhun.

“Let’s find her.” Said Taemin. They then run out from the basketball hall.

 

 

KAI open the gate and run over the house. “Noona!” he shout as he found Taeyeon school shoes on the entrance. He climb up faster to Taeyeon bedroom. Her door opened. Kai the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter