Final

Say 'I Love You' (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUNHO was have a dinner in the cafe when Junsu walk toward him. He shock as he saw Junsu. “Hyu.. hyung?”

“Where is she?” ask Junsu.

“She? Who?”

“My Taeyeon! Where is she?!” Junsu pull Junho collar. Junho stand up.

“I don’t know hyung.”

“What did you tell her about me?”

“Nothing!”

“You have tell her right!” Junsu push Junho until Junho fall to the floor.

“Are you alright?” Kris help Junho stand up.

“I’m alright. Thank you.” Kris look at Junsu.

“Are you searching for Taeyeon, right?”

“Where is she?!”

“Why did you searching for a married woman?” Kai interrupt.

“Married? Is Taeyeon already married?” ask Junho and Junsu.

“Yes. My noona already married. Two years ago.”

Junsu eyes widened.

“You’re lie! She is mine! She cant marry anyone except me!”

“Hyung! Calm down!” Junho hug Junsu.

“Let me go!”

“Please, go before something bad happen!” Junho said to Kai and Kris. They then walk out from the cafe. Not long after that, a sound of gun make Kris and Kai step stopped.

“Let’s go!” they run from there.

 

 

Seoul.

 

TAEYEON sit by herself at the balcony of her apartment. Staring blankly at the dark sky. Suddenly, someone put a blanket on her shoulder. Taeyeon looked up. Baekhyun smile. He sit next to Taeyeon.

“Wear it. You’ll catch a cold again if you sit here with that clothes.” Taeyeon look at her clothes. She wearing white sleeveless knee dress. Taeyeon smile.

“Thank you..” Baekhyun smile. Taeyeon pull the blanket to cover her body. Its cold.

“You’re welcome..”

Silence.

Taeyeon turn to Baekhyun side. Baekhyun was staring at her. Taeyeon look away. She blushing. Baekhyun chuckle.

“I miss you.” Baekhyun said. Taeyeon heart beating fast.

“Baek..”

“Em..”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“You save me..”

“What do you mean?”

“Thanks for bring me here.. Bring me away from the hotel.”

“Why? Is there something bother you?”

Taeyeon sigh.

“I just know him for a month.. I was about to like him.. but.. you appear. I’m glad.. I glad you came to the hotel and bring me here. Away from him. He was psycho. He obsess with me. He want to make me as his wife although  he already have one. I’m afraid. His twin tell me to go away from here. Because his brother already kill his wife and his children in order to marry me.” Taeyeon start to trembling.

“Hey.. don’t speak about it if you afraid..” Baekhyun hold Taeyeon hand and hold it tightly.

“No.. you should know about this, Baek.” Taeyeon look at Baekhyun. “I want you to be here with me because I know you will be able to protect me from him..”

Baekhyun pull Taeyeon to his embrace.

“I’ll be here, for you. Always.”

“Dont leave me, please.. I’m afraid..”

“No.. I’ll not..”

 

 

“I’M sorry.. we cant save him..” the doctor named Yunho said. Kris and Kai look at each other.

“Thank you, Yunho hyung.” Kai said. Yunho smile.

“It’s okay. It is my job anyway. By the way.. where is his twin?”

“There.” Yunho then smile and excuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter