Chapter One

Say 'I Love You' (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

 

SM High School Hall, Assembly Time.

 

“TO finishing my speech.. I wish you all my beloved student, Happy New Year..” Mr. Lee end his speech and walk to his seat. The supervisor on duty take the place.

 

“Thank you to our principal, Mr.Lee Soo Man for his speech. And now.. to end this assembly, I will invite our student president to give a speech. Ms Kim?” Yunho look around the hall. After a few second, one girl stand up and walk toward the stage. Her hair was black and long reach her waist. Her bangs that was cover her forehead really suit with her cute and beautiful face. She smile as her eyes meet Yunho. Yunho reply her smile. All the student in the hall clap their hands as the Student President climb up to the stage and stand infront the microphone.

 

“Annyeongahesayo..” she smile. Yunho still standing next to her. As she greet them, all the student reply her cheerly. “Maybe.. there is a students that still didn’t know who I am, right? My name is...”

 

“Kim Taeyeon...!!” Taeyeon chuckle. It is her classmates and who was know her well call her name.

 

“Deh.. My name is Kim Taeyeon immida.. It has been three years, I hold student president position.. And there is so many students problem my members and I handle. And if you have problem or saw students do a crime like bully, smoking or anything that look wrong in your eyes.. meet me. And tell me. I’ll handle it with all my strength.” All the student cheering. Taeyeon smile.

 

 

“TAEYEON-ah!” Taeyeon look back as someone call her. She smile while raise her glasses.

 

“Oh, Baekhyun.. why?” Taeyeon ask when Baekhyun arrive next to her. Baekhyun smile.

 

“Let me help you carry this.” Baekhyun said while his hand busy take the books from Taeyeon hands.

 

“Thank you,my right person..” Taeyeon smile. Baekhyun chuckle.

 

“Well.. You’re welcome my manager..” Baekhyun reply. They two walk together to the student council room.

 

“Today, there is a practice right?” Baekhyun nodded.

 

“Oh! Please prepare drinks and food for us key?” Taeyeon glancing at Baekhyun. “Ask help from Jessica.. she will help you with pleasure.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because Luhan now is basketball member.”

 

“Woah.. really?” Taeyeon smile. “Is he know that Jessica have crush over him?”

 

“I don’t know.. I will ask him.”

 

“What? No need. If he interested with Jessica, he will ask you about her.”

 

“And now why?”

 

“Because Jessica is my friend and I’m your friend too. He must be think that you close with Jessica too.” Baekhyun nodded in understand. They now climb up the stair to the third floor.

 

“Dont forget to bring my towel.” Baekhyun said.

 

“I always brought it with me okay.”

 

“What should we eat at lunch today.. em..” Baekhyun thinking. Taeyeon smile.

 

“Bread?”

 

“Again...” Baekhyun pouts. “Next time, we should bring food from home I guess..”

 

“Oh! It is a good idea. I will bring it tomorrow.”

 

“Me too. Cook it for me.”

 

“Whaaatt? Do it by yourself.”

 

“Aaah... I don’t know how to cook.”

 

“Uurrgghhh... Okay, okay..”

 

“Assa!! I love you, Taeyeon-ah!” Baekhyun and Taeyeon laughed. Taeyeon open the door and enter. Followed by Baekhyun.

 

“Oh? Sica. What are you doing here?” Taeyeon ask as she saw Jessica standing  next to the window. Baekhyun busy arrange the books that he brought to the shelfbook.

 

“Taenggoo...” Jessica walk to Taeyeon and hug her. Taeyeon wonder why Jessica hug her.

 

“Why?” Taeyeon ask when Jessica break the hug.

 

“I’m sooo happy today!!” Jessica smile happily.

 

“Is there something I don’t know?” Taeyeon ask while walk to her desk and sit there.

 

“My only sister.. she will enter our school!” Jessica sit infront Taeyeon.

 

“Soojung?” Jessica nodded. “Is good then. My brother is single too.”

 

“Yah!” Taeyeon laughed. “I’m so happy.. I miss her.”

 

“Enough girl..” Jessica pouts. “Hey.. today, do you to watch him?”

 

“Him? Him who?” Jessica asked. Baekhyun take a seat next to Taeyeon.

 

“Luhan. He enter basketball club.” Jessica gasped.

 

“REALLY??!!!” Taeyeon and Baekhyun nodded. “With my pleasure.” Baekhyun laughed.

 

“Like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter