Aladdin

Love in Despair [Discontinued]

 

 Chapter Three: Aladdin

 

       Perhaps he will steal my heart; like the thief he is.

 

       I ran away from him. One of the kingkas. It felt quite.. unusual and very awkward that he hugged me.

 

       And thus, I avoided him. Actually, I didn't really avoid him. I treated him like normally : didn't talk to him. I don't think I ever have talked to him. I shrugged and wiped away my remaining tears.

 

       I left my thoughts to wander and I ended up thinking about him. Not Yoon Doojoon. But him. I thought so highly of him. He wasn't just beautiful on the outside but also on the inside. Clearly, this is a lie.

 

       The true colours of him has come out. He's a liar. A pathetic liar that used me for his games. I am not just some trophy he can just grab. I am a human being who can be tampered or hurt by your words.

 

       I will get over him. I know I will. I just have to keep on trying. Let my mind focus on something else.

 

       But.. I know the thought of him will linger on towards the end of the day. His name is Lee Joon. His friends were almighty wonderful people. Such extraordinary people.

 

       The Han River is a wonderful river to go to. It's so beautiful and peaceful. I sat on a nice blue bench and I see many people walking amongst the banks of the river. They look so happy and cheery. I envy them. My happiness is gone. I don't have a family to go home to. I have a brother but we were separated a long time ago. We are not related but we were very close.

 

       I believe he no longer remembers me. It is quite a pity. I puffed my cheeks and thought about Yoon Doojoon. Ah, I wonder why he hugged me. It is indeed strange. A smile is brought onto my face. Thinking of his warmth makes me feel giddy.

 

       Such a nice man. Perhaps he really isn't cold hearted. Perhaps he is very warm deep down. I look at the sky and see that the sun is setting down. Does he see the sunset too? It is very beautiful and warm like him.

 

Asdfghjkl;

 

       I pinch my cheeks while everyone else around me looks at me weird. “Hyung, are you .. okay?” Dongwoon asked quite slowly. I glared at him. “I'm fine but can you quit looking at me like that?”

 

       Junhyung shrugged while Yoseob chuckled. Kikwang went back to doing his own thing. “Can we play soccer?” I questioned happily. “No way, hyung! You already played soccer today and I just want to relax on Junhyung's bed.” Dongwoon exclaimed.

 

       “Aish, be that way,” I grunted. We were all at Junhyung's house just chilling around like normal. I sighed to myself. I'm so bored. I stared at my feet and wiggled them. I puffed my cheeks in boredom.

 

       “- player. Such a mean player. I heard that from my classmates today. I hear he plays with girls' feelings. It is-” Yoseob gossiped. I interrupted, “Who is this guy?” I tilted my heard in confusion.

 

       “Lee Joon,” Yoseob answered curtly. “Ah, but isn't he a nice guy? Sometimes we hang out with him, no?” I thought outloud. Junhyung looked down at the floor and said, “I guess he's nice to guys but when it comes to girl, perhaps no.”

 

       “That's not nice! That is very rude!” Dongwoon blurted. I nodded my head in agreement. Kikwang whispered quietly,“Girls are beautiful beings; they do not deserved to be hurt. They deserve to be tendered with love and care.”

 

       Dongwoon giggled like a little high school girl, “Always the wise one, eh?” Kikwang wasn't much of a talker. But the words that come out of his mouth were very important words. They were filled with wisdom and thoughts.

 

       I wonder if Chaeri ever went through an experience like that. I shook my head. Nah, she's too wonderful to go through something like this. I look out the window and see the sun setting a bit. Wow, it's so beautiful.

 

One look at your smile and I could see the light shining everywhere – The King of Thieves