Forever and ever

My Gangster Love

A month has passed. And 30 days was full of preparation for our wedding. Funny, I didn’t even get to pick my dress. JUNGKOOK DID ALL THE WORKS! From the color of the flower, to the decorations, and foods that are to be served. He’s so excited for this thing. And my heart aches a little every time I watch him smile at me while picking up stuff. He is truly in love with me, and I am very badly smitten too. I am sure I am giving him my everything.

“Is this okay with you?” He asked as he showed me the set of dessert that is going to be served, I nodded once not even looking at the picture. “Jiri! Please be serious about this.” He said and then rolled his eyes at me. I gaped at him. Again, he’s acting all brat about this. “Look Kookie, you’re spending too much. You got the best chefs in the world; you even order an international buffet for our reception! And you want me to add all of those candies, sweet nothings and stuff? I… I won’t tolerate spending too much Jungkook. Such a waste.” Now I raised my brows at him. He just looked at me and shrugged. “What? It is my problem that I want the best wedding for you? For us? I want it to be like a fairytale! Those you read in your books and those in the dramas. I want you to never forget that day! Because that was the most wonderful event you’ve been through!” I bit my lips because he is truly angry and irritated. And I don’t know if I already told you this, but Jeon Jungkook is one hell of a hot man when he is angry.

“I don’t care about those. I just wanna be married to you.” I said then sip my shake. He looked at me for a moment; his red angry face slowly going back to its normal color then- he blushed. He’s so adorable! “Yeah, I just want to be married to you, too.” He nodded and said something to the organizer. “Date?” He asked as he opened his car for me. I shook my head. “We’ve been dating for a month straight. We ran out of things to do Jungkook.” He pouted; damn my future husband is really adorable. “So what do you suggest?” He asked in a sarcastic tone. “Go home?” He sighed and muttered something. “What is that Jungkook?” he shook his head violently. “I said… you sleep and then I’ll watch you sleep. You look tired from running things the whole day.” He drove peacefully and I don’t get why my heart is beating really fast. “I never thought I’ll be this excited watching someone sleep. What the .” It wasn’t clear what he said, his voice is almost a whisper but when he looked at me and then smiled, I know it is something he likes to do. 

"Is that Taehyung?" I asked as I noticed a person lost in the highway. Highway... why would he be here? "Jungkook pull over." I asked him and glanced at the lost Taehyung again. Jungkook's face is serious and he isn't even looking at me. "Jungkook..." I said again and stared at him he rolled his eyes once and sighed. "Why do you need to meddle with him Jiri? We're getting married... You'll only need to take care of me. Come on..." He sound like a jealous brat and I raised my brow at his sudden immaturity. "Look Jungkook... Look at Taehyung!" We both looked at tae Who is standing in the gutter of this highway. He has his coat but he doesn't have his shoes, he was pouting and disheveling his hair. I laughed a bit at his crazy facial expressions. "Jiri! I really don't want you near him!" Now Jungkook is stomping like a kid. Is he serious?! "Kookie, let's just pick him up and drive him home. He's my friend." JK looked displeased as he opened his dorr, and walking very very slow as he opened mine. "Don't be jealous. I only love you." I smiled at him as he reached for his coat to cover me with it. "Go. I'll wait for you here." Then he handed me his gym slippers. I smiled at him. He's kind, he just don't wanna show it. "What?! Don't look at me like that! He's your friend and you care for him, everything you like I'll like it too. Go now!" He rolled his eyes at me once and then folded his both arms, furrowing his brows. Damn, I love this man so much and I don't know where his jealousy comes from. I planted a kiss on his cheeks and quickly jog towards taehyung.

"Taehyung..." I said as Tae slowly looked at me. His eyes widen in shock and his face created a big 'thank you' expression. "JIRI!" He said as he ran over me and hugged me. He sniffles and started to fake a cry, stomping a bit. "What happened?" I quickly looked over Jungkook who is now standing tall and straight, his face is showing a warning. No baby, it's a hug of distress. Don't be a kid please. "Well you see... I had a date with that..." That? "THAT CRAZY ELEPHANT!" I looked at him confused. Taehyung is maybe on drugs. "Wear this..." I put the slippers down on his feet and he wore it in one swift motion. "Mom asked me to date a girl and we did but she's so into me it's so scary! So I called her elephant to piss her off, but in the end I got a punch and he threw me out of MY, MY car! Without my shoes. yes... she's so cruel" Now taehyung is showing a terrified face. Damn, he's crazy. I laughed a bit and tapped his shoulders. "Let's go. We'll drive you home." He shook his head. "She's probably there. Just drop me in a restaurant, I'm hungry." I nodded and walked towards Jungkook who quickly opened my door and jog towards the driver's. I opened the back door and motioned it to taehyung. "Thank you." taehyung muttered as Jungkook started driving. I smiled at him and peek my head through the space in between of my and JK's chair. "Where do you wanna eat?" Jungkook faked a cough. "Just anywhere." I nodded and sit back on my chair. "Drive him somewhere to eat Jungkook." Jungkook shook his head a bit. "Kim Taehyung, right?" Jungkook's voice is cold as ice and his face was blank. Taehyung only answered by nodding. "I want to be your friend. Jiri seems to be fond of you." taehyung laughed a bit and then blushed. Oh, no no! two stupid inside a car, This is disaster! "I like Jiri a lot too! She's my dream woman! I wanna marry her." Now I'm sure Jungkook is going to throw Taehyung out I looked at Taehyung to shut him up but Jungkook held my left hand with his right hand. His fingers played through the engagement ing he has given. "Yeah. You're not allowed to say that again. Because she'll be mine forever," he then smiled and kissed the back of my hands. "forever and ever."