I am not named Jeon Jungkook

My Gangster Love

Jungkook's POV

It's been a year. A ing dying year. Without even a call from her. Although, I keep myself busy every night and day I just can't forget her. I hope she really could wait for me. For the past months I was arranging the contrcats with the Kang. I found another way to solve the problem, I paid them half a million dollars just to ensure of everything. I won't marry Melissa anymore. She met a guy back when I organized a bachelor's party for her- thank God she liked one of them 'cause I couldn't do more.

"Shihyun." I smiled at Mr. Lee's daughter as she smiled back to me. "Jungkook sunabenim, thank you for considering this request." I tilted my neck a little and then extended my hand at her. "You look beautiful tonight." As I stared at her eyes all I can see was my smiling Jiri telling me how much that Radish Cake tastes the best. She blushed and laughed a bit. I realized she has the same lips as my baby girl. "Jungkook?" I snapped from my day dreaming when she tapped my shoulders. "Let's go?" I nodded as I lead the way into the conference room. "Ladies and Genltemen Mr. Jeon Jungkook and Lee Shihyun!" Everyone clapped as I kept a poker face. I missed Korea. I miss the food, the sound of the people's noise and the smell of everything. I looked at Shihyun who looks really amazed about the welcoming party. On the end of the aisle, Mom and Dad was waiting for me. I smiled at them and hugged Mom very tightly. "And this is?" Dad asked, his eyes were confused. I know they are still in contact with Jiri. "Right you haven't met her personally. This is Shihyun." I said as I motioned her to my parents. "Shihyun, Mr and Mrs. Jeon." She smiled at them and bowed gracefully. "She looks better than those pictures." Mom said and Shihyun looked at me confused "What pictures?" She asked and all I did was laugh. "Those in the Amsterdam Conference." She smiled a bit remembering that moment.

"I am very thankful that all of you guys waited for my return. The Japan Branch is getting really strong. And I have convinced new 24 investors for our company branch in Philippines, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. The Amsterdam Conference was a big help. I hope to keep you guys in your positions or get you higher. Thank you for trusting thru the bad times. I would like to say I missed everyone but that would be dramatic so in alternate, please drink well and enjoy the whole night with us!" Everyne clapped as I finished my how coming speech.

I saw Yoongi and Jimin along with their families. They are looking at me like I am a fukcing and I did wrong. If only you knew. "Young Master, there's someone looking for you." Stephan said and I nodded. Of course, they'll talk to me. I excused myself in the Presidential table and walked thru the hallways following Stephan. We ended on the balcony of the event hall. "Jungkook..." Jimin started and all I can do is look at them. "How about Jiri?" Yoongi asked and all I can do is raise my brows. "What do you mean?" Tell me she's waiting for me. Please. "Nothing. Is she your new girlfriend?" Jimin asked looking away. I just kept my silence. Why do you care? "Is that it? I need to attend to things." I took a step from them and Yoongi catched my arm. "Why the are you being this way?" His voice was a little bit loudr, not the Yoongi who's always calm. "Why are you being an ? Bringing another girl in your welcoming party? Not even sending invitation to someone who's been waiting for you, huh?!" Now Jimin is mad and I laughed a bit. Who the are they talking too? "Watch your words. Jiri's the one who broke up with me. Don't you know it?" I asked and everything went back to me. The ing words and the ing feelings. Please stop telling me things. You don't know how much it is killing me. "Don't you love Jiri anymore? She's been dying to be with you again! EVERY ING DAY!" Now Yoongi's mad too. But hell, I'm fuming mad. I kept my silence and let them conclude. No, if Jiri really loves me she'll do everything to contact me. "You moved on that fast?" Jimin's voice was strong and firm, yet it sounds like he is pleading for me to say that I still love Jiri. "I am not named Jeon Jungkook for nothing."