Berlin

My Gangster Love

"Good Morning!" I shouted in the whole house smiling from ear to ear. This is the first day of our semester! And... 4 more days and it would be our 100th day! I smiled at the tought and picked up my phoen to create a message.

To: My Everything (yep, I changed his name)

Good morning! Hope to see you today. Continue to work hard and always take care. I love you. Xx.

As I send the SMS, I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. I ate breakfast and yes, used the car he gave me and drive through the Vanderoughs.

"Reeeeeeed!" I cringed as I heard their shouts. I shook my head, I am slowly becoming like Jung kook. Damn, being with him everyday makes you want the quiet time too. "What's poppin?" I asked and grabbed some snacks. They all talk about their job, the trip to Italy and how much they miss underground fights. "I knid of missed it too." I said and slouched my back at my couch. They all looked at me and I raised my brows. "You are getting really proper and prim, huh." Pain said and I rolled my eyes at them. "Anyways, my Dad has been sending you the money through the ATM. I hope you check it constantly." Oh yeah, I totally forgot about it. I just simply nodded and sighed. "Where's the Prince?" Sky asked and he sat at his couch too. "Busy. Business." I answered nonchantly and drink Nightmare's soda. "Guys, I need to go to school. I think I missed a quiz and my grades would be incomplete." Pain said and I snappily stood up. Of course, I should 'watch over him'. "I'll come with you." I said and smiled. He nodded and I said I'll drive us there. "WHOA! This was expensive Jiri!" He said and shook his head. I nodded in embarassment. "Oh yeah, Jung kook gave this to me." I said and he gaped at me. I know, one rich boy I got. We arrived at the school and he told me to wait for him in the grounds so I obliged.

i was getting a bit bored when someone shouted my name. "PARK JIRI!" I looked at the person and raised my brows. Slowly I recogniozed him. "Omona! I miss you." He said then enveloped me in a bear hug. "Yah! Kim Taehyung ah. I cannot breathe." Then he let me go. "I cannot contact you anymore." He said and flipped his bangs. I laughed because he looks so gay. "Uhm..." I trailed off. I don't know how to explain. "Jung kook threw my phone." i said and looked anywhere but not him. "Jinjja? Jung kook? Jeon Jung kook? Is he the man who told me to back off?" He asked as he raised his brows. He looks so derp. I nodded and sat on the bench again. "Hm..." He said eyeing me suspiciously. "Is he your boyfriend?" He asked. I blushed at his question. "He is." He answered for hisself. "But you're still the little stupid Jiri of mine, right?" Hope is evident in his voice. "Tae-tae... I..." I struggled for words. "You are the only person I really like and thankful for the existence, you know." He sadly said and kicked the stone in front of us. "I'm sorry." That's all I had to say. I looked at him and he slowly nodded. "I just hope you'll be happy. If ever..." He stood up and walked a step ahead. "You find him boring or what, I'll always take you." Then he left.

My phone rang so I was startled from staring at Taehyung's back.

"Hi." I sheepishly answered because I saw it was Jungkook. "Do you have passport?" He asked, he sounds so nervous. "I don't have-" I heard grumbles and shoutings on the other line. "Okay. Let's arrange yopur passport and visa right now. I'm coming to fetch you. Turn on your GPS. We're going to Berlin."