Where am I?

My Gangster Love

Monthsa passed and Jungkook is still in the Vanderoughs. Stephan knew we always go out and stand by a block away from the HQ. I don't know but he comes to HQ everyday 2 or 3 hours a day. What ironic is he is wearing a 3 piece suit and always bring a case which he dubbed "The Key to the Future" Well, he looks so cool in it so I love to see him that way.

"Jiri." Mina called while we were eating lunch. "Hm?" She sat up straightly and she blushed. I raised my brows and got a bite of my burger. "What's wrong?" I asked but she just shook hear head and continue to blush even more. I was about to look at my back when someone put a tray in our table. "I believe I can share." He said cooly and Mina was frozen. I nodded and move a bit to let him sit beside me. "What do you have?" I asked. He motioned at his tray and I almost gaped at him. His tray was full of lasagne, salad, orange juice, sandwhich and mojos. "This is yours." He said and put the lasagne and mojos in front of me. "You only eat burger and sandwhich." He said as he opened his salad. I slowly nodded and thanked him. "Oh! Jeon Jungkook, this is Mina. She's my classmate." I said and pointed at Mina who's staring at Jungkook and can't touch her food anymore. Jungkook smiled a bit to Mina and Mina burst into tears. Jungkook looked at me and raised his brows but I just shrugged and gave Mina a handkerchief.

Blog: Jeon Jungkook and Park Jiri, Having a Lunch Together says the article and a picture of us was attached where Jungkook is putting lasagne and mojos in front of me. I quickly viewed through the comments and get so happy. They look good together. I am envy. I wish I was that Jiri. Jeon Jungkook we will still support you. I raised my brows as a comment from a man named Kim Taehyung apperaed: She'll look better with me, I bet. And a bunch of girls agreed. Who's he? "What are you doing? Eat up." Jungkook said while looking at me intently, I nodded and quickly emptied everything.

Weeks passed and I am really happy with what Jungkook and Me was about. I don't want to ask him because I know he'll answer "You're one of the good friends, I have." and it hurts. But I know, I really know that we were more than that. I mean, he always buy me lunch or breakfast, he'll fetch me on my room just to sit with me and stare at tress, he'll sat at my couch at the HQ and won't feel bad about it, he' always text me good morning and good night text with a take care at the end. Aren't we being in a relationship? I just wish he would admit it soon.

"Red! Jungkook!" Pain shouted as he and Sky run towrads us. They were all smiling. "Th-There's this tournament." Sky said as he pants. I quickly giggle and winked at Jungkook. "There is duo, trio and solo." Pain added as we walked towards a bench. We all sat and planned out. "Duo? Can we do it Pain?" I asked Pain and we did fist bump. "Okay. Me, Nightmare and Dread would fight trio." Sky added as he texted them. "I'll fight solo." I said and smiled at them but Pain and Sky shook their heads. "No. Jungkook would have his debut tomorrow night." I looked at Jungkook and he just raised his brows. "He had enough practice and I think he can beat Sky." Pain joked and we laughed. "I'll fight. Let me try new things." Jungkook said and Sky and Pain were never better. "We'll practice, later?" I asked and he nodded. Pain and Sky left and Jungkook is all smiling.

"Jungkook... Oppa..." He looked at me, still smiling. I breathed heavily and asked him the suicide question. "Where do I stand in you? Where am I?" I asked and I hope he'll get the cues. His smile slowly fades and he looked in front of him and slowly raised his head to the blue skies. Minutes passed and I think I failed to be patient again. "You stand here..." He said as he tocuhed his chest. "You stand near my heart." He said as he stood up and left me there, stuck up.