Right now

My Gangster Love

A stern cold laugh filled the room as Jungkook moved closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Leave." He said and looked at me, he smiled a bit but I can see how irritated he was. "Jungkook." My voice was small, trying to contemplate what was happening. "Have you forgott-" Melissa was cut off when the waiting dorr blasts open, revealing a very dirty Mrs. Jeon followed by my Mom. Their dresses were full of mud and they were all smiles until their eyes landed to Melissa, who's looking at Jungkook intently. "Mom!" Jungkook stood up and I followed him, we both bowed and Mrs. Jeon's face looked so confused. "Sweetheart..." She trailed as I kissed mom and she kissed Jungkook. "Darling..." now she kissed me and Jungkook bowed at my Mom. "Seems like you have a guest, huh." Her tone was not comfotable, maids entered and they gave our Mom towels and robes. "Uh..." Jungkook was about to say something when Melissa suddenly stood up and walked towards us.

"Hi, Auntie." She smiled and flashed her white set of teeth. "Melissa?" She nodded sweetly and looked over Jungkook. "I..." Mrs. Jeon can't even utter a word. "I arrived earlier than you planned. I'm sorry I got bored waiting for the confirmation..." She said then linked her arms to Jungkook who immediately pushed her a bit. "Mom?" Jungkook's voice was full of confusion and hurt. "Son... I..." She gasps for air as Jungkook slowly shook his head. "Let's talk later. Come on Jiri. Mrs. Park, get dressed. You too, Mrs. Jeon." His voice was now in formal tone. The one he uses for business. I heard a soft sigh from Mrs. Jeon and I looked at the three of them then bowed. "So, what's the arrangement again?" That's the last thing I heard from Melissa.

Jungkook's pace was fast, I almost didn't catch up. "What the is fcking going on?" He said as soon as he closed his bedroom's door. "This is so ing cliche. Really? That Shihyun girl and now that Melissa thing? Isn't this a little bit too set up?" He said as he kicked his sofa a little bit. "Jungkook, don't stress yourself over things. Let's just solve this..." I don't know what to call these things that are happening to us. "I'm sorry, baby. I know you're hurting. I don't know what the hell is going on. But I know one way to solve it." I nodded because I'm too full of his outbursts. I love you, I thought but I won't tell him right now. "Get dressed. Wear that white dress my Mom bought you. I'll take a shower." he said then planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

The drive was a bit long, he was making rounds of calls and he looks so tense and busy. We parked in a field of flowers, next to it was a road leading to a white small cabin? I don't know what that is. "Let's go?" He asked as he opened my door for me. I nodded and got up, starighten my dress a bit and looked at him. he was wearing a white button down polo and a black pants partnered with an airmax. He looks so sporty but really appealing. Our hair were flewed to every direction by the wind which causes us to laugh at each other. He held both of my hands and smiled at me sweetly. "I love you baby." Then he enveloped me in a hug and I did nothing but take his scent in, embracing him back. he led the way to the small path through the white cabin. When we entered, there were three people. One was wearing a white uniform along with a cross on each side of the shoal that is rested on his shoulders, he was holding a bible. Then the other two looks so formal, they are carrying briefcases and their face was rested face. "W-what?" I know, I knwo what's about to happen. I just need Jungkook to confirm it! MY HEART IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!

"We're getting married. Right now."