Kim Taehyung

My Gangster Love

Days passed and I was always with the alien. Oh! I mean Kim Taehyung. He's a pain in the and fun to be with. I grinned as I saw him walking towrads me carrying a tray. I told the Vanderoughs I'll leave for a week because Jungkook was always there. And I don't think I can forget about what he did if I would always see him but he'll continue to ignore me. I still love him but maybe, I need to cool down just for a bit to forgive and forget everything he did. "Spacing out eh?" I shook my head and helped him with the foods.

"Jiri..." He said trailing off. I looked over him and smiled. "Could you go on a date with me?" I choked and swiftly got the water infront of me. "What?!" I asked confused. he laughed a bit and his eyes sparkles. His blond straight hair was a little messy today but he still look so good. He winked at me and chuckled a bit. "I need to buy something. And I don't want my butlers and body gurads around." Did I forget to mention? I present to you Kim Taehyung, the heir of one of the biggest network and employment company. I nodded and emptied my food.

After class V fetched me infront of the room which results to girls giggling and screaming his name and him winking at them. "Let's go." I said and pulled him to his car. "Can I drive?" I asked. He slowly nodded and smiled at me. He handed me the keys and I happily sat on his Ferrari California. "Damn, I missed driving so much." I said and whistled. I heard shutter of camer and I quickly looked over him raising my brows. "I'm trying to take a selfie." He said and I believe him. We arrived at the mall in not less than 10 minutes. "That was fast." He said while panting and I am parking his car. "I want a Ferrari Enzo or an Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead when I get rich." I said out of the blue and he just nodded and clicked some thing on his phone "When is your birthday?" He asked. I answered it was August 17 and he nodded.

We walked around the mall and eat in a restaurant. "Let's go to an arcade?" He asked and I followed him. Everyone was looking at us and I know it is because the man I am with is drop dead gorgeous and would literally make you crazy. Too bad Jung kook exists, he's the second most handsome man I knew. Oh yeah, Jungkook. I suddenly remembered him and the pain in my chest won't stop. I bit my lips as I try not to cry. "Come here Jiri." He said after he bought the tickets. He gave me a bag of tokens and winked at me. "I love doing these kinds of stuffs. But not when I am alone." He said and I just smiled at him. I spotted a racing car and dragged him there. "Whoever wins..." I trailed off thinking. "Will give the other a kiss?" V added and I laughed. "Silly. No. Whoever wins will be treated to a place he or she have never been before." He just nodded and pouted. I pinched his cheeks and inserted two coins in the racing machine. It was easy to win of course. V was stomping his feet and I was there laughing at him. We repeated it five times but he didn't even had the chance to win. The last one, I took it so easy on him but he just kept on bumping on the walls. "Basketball?" I asked and he nodded surely. I shook my head. This man needs to know me better. We played there and I laughed for he only score a hundred fifty while I beated 405 as the high score. "Are you even a girl?" He asked and I just winked at him.

It has been 3 hours and we look like children in an amusement park playing in the arcade house. We sat on one of the benches and he spotted something weird! "Lets try those." He pointed on a booth. I quickly obliged because in the past 3 hours I am choosing which one to play. "You just need to pose 3 times and the picture is yours." He pays the booth girl and I smiled at him. We entered in a very small room that couldn't fit 3 people. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. The first picture was me smiling. Second me winking and tongue out and the third was eye smile. We got out and saw the picture. I gaped at the picture and slowly looked at him. You know what is he doing? The first picture is he is pointing to hisself, the second his hands were shaped like heart and third he was looking through me, and pointing his two hands at me. "What was this?" I asked and he just smirked. "Well, I kind of love you." He said and I just rolled my eyes. "Stop kidding." I said and laughed a bit. He just grinned at me and I spotted a singing booth. "I want to try those." I said and pulled him there. I picked a song. "This is for Kim Taehyung, he was there to help me when I am hopeless and almost losing every bit of my sanity." I said as introduction. People circled around us and he blushed like a tomato. I sang lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat and everyone clapped after I sing. He slowly walked towards me and stole the microphone. "I'll play fair. I dedicate this song to the most beautiful, awesome girl I met." He said while the intro is playing. I laughed because I am uneasy and it was the first time someone's going to sing for me. 

Excuse me miss,
I don't ever do this,
Must admit I'm pretty nervous,
But just in case you say yes.

I had to ask,
If you already had dinner plans,
I know you probably have a man,
But if you happen to be unattached.

I'd sing your name over the airways,
Crash your couch and sleep on the stairway.
If not tonight, maybe tomorrow cause,
I'm hung up, I'm shook up,
I'm lovestruck.

I'd wait all day, just for a maybe
I'm trying to find a way to be worthy.
If not tonight, maybe tomorrow cause
I'm hung up, I'm shook up,
I'm lovestruck.

He sang like I was really the most beautiful girl in the world. He's looking at me while saying every lyrics and I'm starting to blush everytime he smiles at me. I am so happy until I saw someone familiar from afar, watching is. Jeon Jungkook.