Amnesia

My Gangster Love

I was rooted in my place as my head hurts from the memories came flashing back. I got weak and I didn't had enough strength to keep myself in standing position. I heard a loud thud as I felt pain on my knees. I fell flat. "Jiri!" They all shouted and rushed through me. I quickly kicked a bit to maintain a safe distance. I just don't want to be touch nor to be talked by anyone. I can't get my head straight if this continue to happen. Don't trust other people. I suddenly remembered Jin saying that line to me. Thay all looked at me in shock and fear. "I need to go." I said as I slowly stood up and they are all eyeing on me. "It's not nice to meet you." Shivers run down my spine as I said those cold words to them. My heart feels like being torn into million pieces and I feel like running away because of pain of turning my back on them. "What happened to her Jungkook?" I heard one of them asked and Jungkook just sighed. I just need to get out of this place. I rapidly walked and saw Jin waiting on the gate. "Why are you late?" I tried to smile at him and feel happy about seeing him, but all I felt for him is anger and I don't know why. "My head hurts. I want to rest." I said as I opened the door. He followed me inside and tried to talked to me. I kept my mum because I don't want him to know I'm up for something.

"Jiri. You should eat first. You didn't ate this morning." I nodded and sat on the chair in the dining room. "Tell me what's wrong? Are you alright?" I smiled so he won't know that I met people who I think knew me too. "Yes. Maybe I lack of sleep." I said then ate. He nodded and we ate in silence. After I ate I said I'll nap and he walked me to my room. One hour passed and all I did was stare at the ceiling turning left to right. Something was missing in me. I heard soft knocks on my door and I shouted whoever it is to come in. "You need to drink meds." Jin said as he placed a tray of medicine and water and some fruits on my bed side table. I nodded and he sighed. "Are you mad about something?" I quickly shook my head and faked a smile. "Why do I need to drink medicine? I just finished a whole lot medicine in Berlin." I asked as I wrapped myself in my comforter. ''Well you're not looking well and I feel like you'll need this." I stared at him. He's lying. "Do you know someone I know from school?" His eyes widen and he looks anxious. "Why do you ask that Jiri?" He asked and anger was evident in his voice. I pinched my pillow because I want to shout at him but there's something inside of me that tells me that this man is dangerous. "No one is talking to me. I want to make friends. Don't I have one Jin?" I asked and I know I sound pathetic and stupid. But hell no, I'll try to help myself through this fckin amnesia. "Jiri, look everybody hates you okay?" I gasped at his statement. "Not because you are bad but because they're envy you got what you want. Just don't talk to anyone except me and the maids in here. Are we clear?" I nodded as my anger for him raised a level. His phone rang and he looked at me "Yes? Okay. I'll be there." He said on the line. He looked at me than smiled. "You drink your meds, I need to go to an emergency meeting. Sleep well." He said that as he kissed my forehead and I looked at him walking outside my room. "Jin..." I trailed off as he looked back, he was now holding the door knob. "Don't lie to me, okay?" He looked at me for a second and nodded after closing the doors. I stood up and walked through the house. "Good afternoon Young Mistress." I nodded at one of the maids. "Would you like a drink?" I said sure and said I want chocolate drink.

I sat on the garden as I looked up the sky. "Young Mistress." The maid said as she put the drink in the table, I looked at her. She looked like my age so I urge her to sat down with me. "Memories came flashing my mind these days. I'm hurting and there is this ine specific boy that alwyas in my dreams and mind but he's kind of blurred. What is the meaning of this?" She looked at me shocked. "Well, young mistress maybe it was Young master." I shook my head. "He was important to me I am really sure. My heart speeds a hundred times upon thinking of someone I don't even know and my stomach will be filled with butterflies. Am I crazy?" She eyed me with pity in her eyes and my chest feel a pang of pain. "If he's really important, you'll remember him soon." She answered confidently. "But Jin said I can't remember anymore..." I trailed off as I looked at her and dared to ask. There's a feeling inside of me that she'll help me. "Do you ever see me in here before?" I asked. I am really curious abot myself. "Well we're not all-" I looked at her and raise my brows. "Answer my damn questions or you'll get fired." She looks so scared. "N-not ever Young Mistress. The truth is Young Master told us not to ever answer question about you and we should keep everything from him a secret from you. We're not allowed to tell you that you're not really his girlfriend and that he is an abusive person. We, everyone in the house should keep quiet and never ask question about you." I nodded and smiled at her saying we'll need to keep this secret. She said sure.

I hurriedly checked my medicine's cover. Rohypnol and benzodiazepines. I quickly typed it into google and I dropped my jaw in what I read: Amnesia Causing Medicines. I looked at the and hide it under my pillow. I'll pretend I don't know his trap but I'll make sure I'll remember everything about me. I deleted my phone's history and drank the water and ate the fruits. If you wanna play, I'll make sure I'll win Jin. What are you planning?