You'll have it like I have you

My Gangster Love

That night, after the dinner. Which was really dinner because of the foods in the dining table looks so good, taste so yummy and it is so many to the extent that it looks like a feast. "I'll drive you home." He said and I bid good bye to everyone. "Since when did you start to drive?" I asked while we were on the road. "Since I am 16. I'm thinking of getting rid of my first car..." He said and glanced at me. "Would you like it?" I raised my brows and cleared my throat. "I would love to have that but-" He sighed and shook his head. "So you don't wanna use my car but you like to use Yoongi's?" He asked displeased. "Are you jealous?" I . He turned red and I chuckled. "Take that or we'll break up." He warned. I laughed at his remark. "We're not even a couple." I said, staright forward. "We just became one." He said and winked at me. I gaped at him. "Wait, what?!" I asked, shocked but the butterflies and my heart beats won't stop giving me mini heart attacks everytime. He just laughed and held my hand using his free hand. "You look really cute." He said. I just looked away because I cannot contain my feelings, we are freaking in a relationship and I don't know what to say. "I'm sorry for being a jerk." He coughed. I looked at him and saw how the city lights reflect through his windows. "Well, I don't really mean I am sorry for being me, but I am deeply sorry I hurt you in anyway." He said and I just smiled at him and held his hand tight.

"Where's your house?" He asked. I quickly shook my head. "Just drop me off the street." I said and I looked at him and smiled. "No. First, you don't want my gift then now, you don't want me walking you to your house. You're a very bad girlfriend." He said. I shivered at his choice of words and blushed big time. I just shrugged and point him the house. "I'll get off?" I don't know why it sounded a question but he just nodded at me. I smiled at him and he smiled too. "Goodnight, aegy." I joked. He laughed a bit and his eyes sparkled because of the yellow dim lights on our street. "Good night, jagiya. I'll fetch you tomorrow, okay?" I blushed big time but I managed a nod and a wave for him to bid goodbye. As soon as I can't see his Audi, I rushed to my room and shout the hell out of me.

The next day, I woke up feeling all hype and giddy. Before I got out of my room, I brushed my teeth and took a bath. I'm going to Jungkook's MANSION today because I have a meeting (?) with his Mom. I chose a summer blue green dress, which I bought when I turned 16 and luckily it still fits me. I want to look so presentable so they would like me. "Good morning Mom!" I said and grabbed my sandlas in my shoe rack. "What's ou-" I dropped my jaw as I saw Jung kook sitting in our small dining table, sipping coffee from my mug and is talking to Mom. "You're awake." Mom pointed out but Jungkook's stare over me is making my jelly weak and me more concious. "Stop the stare. We're going out." I said and quickly pulled Jungkook up and caused the coffee to spill a bit to the table. "You go home, early Jiri." Mom said with warning. I gaped at her. "That's the first time I heard it from you." She just shrugged and stood up to open the door for us. "Me and Jungkook talked. He knows the rules." She said and closed the door. I looked at Jungkook who only shrugged and smirked at me. "Men's clothes make you look great and well..." He pinted at my dress. "That makes you look stunning." He said and turned his back on me. I just laughed a bit and blushed crept my cheeks. "Good morning!" I said when we sat down on his Continental Bentley. "Why did you used this? I thought this was your first car." I said. He looked at me and smiled. He handed me a small box. "That was the key of my Ferrari Enzo. My third car. If you don't want this, you can have that one."

I shook my head and placed the box on the car's desk. He looked at me and stopped at the corner of the street. "Take it." He said firmly. "Mr. Jeon Jungkook. I know you are rich but I don't love you for your money. I don't want to use you in any way so I won't take it. And I am not sorry." I said ephasizing ecah word. He gaped at me and for a mere second he looks so hurt. "You don't want to take something from your boyfriend?" he asked me. I just looked away because I am giddy on how he calls hisself my boyfriend. "You're my girl and I think you deserve every fiber of my wealth. You deserve the whole world. And I am planning to give it to you anyway." He said and continued to drive. I looked at him and I felt everything inside of me sparked. "You'll have it, like I have you."