I will always

My Gangster Love

AN: Thank you for reading this story! Here's the last chapter. The next one would be the Epilogue. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Please play "I'm Yours by the Script" and/or "God Bless The Broken Road by the Rascal Flatts"

The scariest thing about loving someone is losing yourself because you found them. It's horrible- being controlled and all of your decisions are anchored to one specific person. Ever since I met Jiri, I realized life is about living it in your terms. Living it while loving yourself. Not meeting anyone's expectation. It is not hiding yourself and creating walls around you just to not get hurt. Getting hurt means learning. Learning means growing. Growing means living. Yes, you need to get hurt in order to realize things. Jiri taught me that. She has taught me a lot of things- I didn't imagine I can even discover. She let me out of my shell. She's beyond my control and comfort zone but she calms me the most.

She's not my type of girl. She wears baggy clothes and she smelled like a boy. She's not that neat. She laughs aloud and she sighs when she wants to. No, a prim girl would fit me. She needs to fit my lifestyle. Because I won't even care that much about my future wife. She's just gonna be a company- a carrier of my inheritors. But the moment Jiri snatched my bag away from those Gangster changed the way I view life. There is someone out there willing to help you without hesitation, without expecting something in return, without getting something from you. There is always someone who's willing to do just anything- because they love you. And the moment I saw her smile and cry, I always know I'm going to love her hard. To the point I'm not losing her anymore. And yes, I made it happen. Park Jiri is the only woman I will love. No woman before her, and no one after her.

Life after Jungkyoo is hard. I never thought I'll be able to say the words I love you for a woman again. I didn't even thought I'll get to smile again. Losing Jungkyoo back then was losing myself. And Jiri proved me wrong. There is so much into life other than resting and staying in the past. We need to move. We need to consider tomorrow. We need to be more aware of our presence to other people. I realized that losing something means that you need to gain for yourself. I have been dependent on Jungkyoo and when Jiri came I realized I should be happy with myself, yet that girl made me idlly in love. I am more than smitten by someone who I barely know. Park Jiri- two words and when I'm with her I feel like everything is mine.

"Mr. Jeon, everything's ready." I nodded at Stephan who quickly bowed and exit the room. I rearranged the tie I am wearing and looked myself into the mirror. "Jungkook?" Mom knocked on the dressing room and I opened the door for her, not diverting my gaze from the mirror. I would love to look like the most handsome person in the world. I want Jiri to be proud of me. "You look lovely." I nodded and hold her hand. "Mom. thank you very much." She smiled at me and touched my cheeks. "I never ever expected you to be this successful, all I want for you is your happiness. I love you, you are our baby. You mean the world to us, Jungkook. You don't know how much we are proud to have you as our son." Now she's in the verge of crying. I smiled and wiped her eyes. "I love you too, Mom. Thank you for raising me. This is it. I hope she's proud." She gasped a bit and hugged me tight. "She is Jungkook. She is more than proud. She always believed in you." I nodded. remembering Jungkyoo's laugh and how she will tell me I'm batter at her on everything.

I was standing in the far end of the church, wearing a white tuxedo with a red neck tie. The church is well litted and all you can see is the color white, silver, and gold, on the aisle white roses highlighted with golden tulips filled the ends of the chair rows. This would fit Jiri. Precious and priceless. "Are you nervous?" I looked at Dad and faked a cough. I shook my head. Damn, liar. Of course I am! I don't even know what to react or what to tell her now. My heart is doing overdrive and I can't think straight. This is it. I am marrying her. I am going to spend my whole life with the love of my life. The soft piano music started playing. My heart does triple time and I bit my lips in aticipation as the glass door started to part. I looked at everyone who turned their heads waiting for my Queen. Damn, am I really doing this with her? Because this felt like a dream!

The few flowergirls walked, then after her was couple of girl friends she has. Finally, my baby. She wears a long white gown, with baby pink flowers and white crystals all around. That's swarovski. She deserves the best. SHE IS MORE THAN STUNNING. She stand at the other end of the church, I can see her looking at me directly. Yes, baby. Good. You should only have your eyes for me. Like how I have mine for you. I love you very much. Very, very much at this point. She breathed heavily as she held his mother's hand. I'm thankful for her Mom. She has been there and she never left Jiri alone. She has raised such a wonderful woman. She walked slowly towards me. All I can see is her. Everything's blurry and she has this shining aura. She smiled timidly and I can't help but to gasp at her. I am marrying Jiri. I am marrying her. I am her and she is mine. I nodded as she bit her lips and a tear fell down her cheek. I can't help but to sniff the growing tear in the side of my eyes. Damn, I didn't know I can love someone this hard. Now I can't just let my feelings hide. I breathed heavily and tears pour down my face. I laughed a little, getting the handkerchief from my Dad who is now patting my shoulders. Jiri is right now in front of me. Mom and her mom is crying and I can't help but to smile at them. "J-jiri" her mom called and she looked at her. She nodded and her mom nodded too. I bowed at her Mom, offering my hands to the only woman I see. "I love you." She said as she placed her hand over me. "I'm madly smitten, too."

The priest read a couple of verses and the ceremony was up. It was our turn to say our vows. I haven't prepared anything. I want it to be out of the context. I want it to be heartfelt. I want it to be from this very instant I am marrying this woman. Jiri said her vow at oh God, it was the most delightful speech I have ever heard. "I never knew someone as lovely and perfect like you would end up marrying me." the crowd laugh as she looked at her brothers, the Vanderoughs. "I love you Jungkook. I don't know which words will I use to describe what I am feeling. You're my dream come true. You are every line of my words, my every anger, my every laugh, my every frustration, my every smile, my every tear. You are me, Jungkook. You respresent me and you made me. I am made of you. I am made for you. I love you. I will always fight anything and everything for this. I am a gangster just for no reason."

"Baby." I gasped for air as everyone seems to find this very amusing. Jiri tilted her head, smiling from ear to ear. "You may have heard this from me a couple of times- I love you very much. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. You are my morning, my dawn, the beginning of my days. I want you every moment I wake and every lights off I'll make. I am fully devoted to loving you Jiri. I am in love with you. Was. Still am. Forever will be. This may sound a joke but baby, you are the best thing my eyes saw, sees, and will continue to see. You are the nightmare and dream. You are everything. Loving you is my sanity. Today, October 17... I am marrying you. We would be one. And we would be a big cruise ship and we'll anchor ourselves to each other. I love you. I will always do. In a hundred of life time, in a thousand of time frames, in a million of choices... I will always love you and it would always be you, My Gangster Love."