Chapter 6

Only One For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Stop it,” Jessica laughed.

“You don’t like the water, Ice Princess?” Donghae asked.

“Since when was I the Ice Princess?” Jessica giggled.

“Since I said so,” Donghae chuckled.

“You’re a fish! You’re the one that needs water!” Jessica sprayed him.

“Yah! If it gets on my hand the painting will get washed off,” Donghae pouted.

“You’re weird,” Jessica walked through the door.

“You’re weird,” Donghae poked her head.

“You,” Jessica pushed him.

“You,” Donghae grabbed her arm.

“Yah,” Jessica pushed him.

“What?” Donghae grabbed her waist and the two were staring into each other’s eyes.

“Ahem,” someone coughed.

“Mianhe,” Jessica whispered and let go of Donghae. The two looked up and Donghae’s eyes were wide open.

“S-Sunye?” Donghae stared at her.

“Oppa,” she smiled.

“You remembered,” Mrs. Lee said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jessica,” Jessica bowed.

“Yeah,” Sunye replied.

“Leave,” Mrs. Lee demanded.

“Mwoh?” Jessica answered.

“Just go upstairs,” Mrs. Lee said.

“Ne,” Jessica nodded.

“Come down in 15 minutes, we’re going to hang out again like you wanted to…okay?” Donghae whispered as Jessica nodded and left.

“Oppa,” Sunye hugged him.

“Hey,” Donghae waved.

“Don’t you remember Sunye?” Mrs. Lee smiled.

“Of course, my childhood friend,” Donghae said.

“Not only your childhood friend,” Mrs. Lee said.

“You’re future girlfriend too,” Sunye smiled.

“I know,” Donghae nodded.

“Then why are you with that girl?” Sunye asked.

“Because…I mean I don’t think we have that kind of relationship yet…you and me,” Donghae said.

“Yet? So we will?” Sunye smiled.

“I’m going to go talk to Jessica we have some plans,” Donghae started walking off.

“Mrs. Lee,” Sunye pouted.

“Donghae, keep your promises,” Mrs. Lee demanded.

“Mwoh?” Donghae looked at her.

“Go on a date with her,” Mrs. Lee said.

“He doesn’t have to,” Sunye said.

“Go,” Mrs. Lee said.

“Fine,” Donghae opened the door and walked out.

“Thanks,” Sunye smirked and walked after Donghae.

 

“It’s been half an hour…what’s happening? He promised to take me to the flower shop and go eat lunch,” Jessica got up and headed downstairs.

“Miss. Jung,” the maid greeted.

“Where is Donghae?” Jessica asked.

“He just left,” the maid said.

“Left?” Jessica asked.

“With the girl earlier,” the maid replied.

“O-Oh…N-Ne,” Jessica nodded.

“Would you like some food?” the maid asked.

“Aniyo, kamsahabnida,” Jessica walked upstairs. “He’s going to come back…I will wait for him…In the mean time…I will…Clean,” Jessica sighed and started cleaning the room.

 

“Oppa, I missed you,” Sunye hugged him.

“I guess I did too,” Donghae chuckled.

“Oppa, when I was in America, why were you with her?” Sunye asked.

“…Sunye…we’re in public, you shouldn’t do this, people might think I’m cheating on her,” Donghae pushed Sunye away.

“But you are, you’re going on a date with me,” Sunye said.

“Wow…” Donghae muttered.

“Let’s go somewhere; I haven’t been in Seoul forever!” Sunye grabbed Donghae’s hand.

“I’m coming,” Donghae followed her.

 

~Midnight

“Thanks oppa, the ice cream, arcade, dinner, movie…everything was fun,” Sunye smiled.

“It’s nothing,” Donghae replied.

“It’s the middle of the night, you should go home, bye,” Sunye pecked him on the cheek and walked in.

“That was nice,” Donghae blushed and went to his car.

 

~Lee’s House

“Welcome back, Mr. Lee,” the maids bowed.

“Thank you,” Donghae kicked off his shoe. “What time is it?”

“Past midnight sir,” the maid replied.

“Are you serious?! Wow time sure flies by fast when you have fun,” Donghae laughed. He saw a maid walked out the laundry room and walked upstairs without greeting him. “Yah!”

“Ne?” the maid looked back.

“What are you doing?” Donghae asked.

“Sorry sir, I’m bringing this to the young lady,” the maid said while holding a pile of blankets.

“Mwoh? Why? What? Oh my god! Jessica!” Donghae shouted and the maid walked up.

“Donghae! I need to talk to you!” Mr. Lee called.

“Ne!” Donghae ran to his dad’s office.

 

“Where were you all day?” Mr. Lee asked.

“Out…” Donghae answered.

“Well…Okay…You should really eat lunch and dinner with us sometimes. You and Jessica go on dates too much,” he chuckled.

“Wait…Jessica didn’t have lunch and dinner with you?” Donghae asked.

“Wasn’t she with you?” Mr. Lee asked.

“No-…I mean…Night Appa,” Donghae bowed and left.

 

“Kamsahabnida,” Jessica whispered to the maid.

“Miss. Jung, you look like you didn’t have any rest….did you eat?” the maid asked.

“I’m fine, thank you,” Jessica whispered.

“Do you need me to do anything?” the maid asked.

“No, I can handle these blankets myself,” Jessica smiled.

“Are you cold is that why you need the blankets?” the maid asked.

“Aniyo, you can leave, thank you,” Jessica bowed.

“Ne,” the maid left. Jessica quickly put the blanket on the floor near the corner of the room. She lied down and faced the wall and pulled the blanket over her body.

 

“Sleepy head cucumber!” Donghae opened the door. “Sleep head cu-,” he stopped when he realized all the lights in the room were off. The night light wasn’t even on in the big and dark room.

“Yah, you here?” Donghae walked in. “Is she sleeping?” he asked and left to the bathroom.

 

~30 minutes later (2 A.M.)

“The bed,” Donghae smiled and lied down. “Why is it so roomy today?” he whispered and rolled around.

“Wait a second…Where is she?” Donghae sat up and the lamp. He looked around the room and stopped when he saw Jessica in the corner.

“What is she doing?” he muttered and walked to her.

“Yah…Wake up,” he called. “Yah!” he kicked her.

“What?” Jessica groaned.

“Why are you sleeping on the floor?” Donghae asked.

“I’m not sleeping, leave me alone,” Jessica replied and pulled the blanket over her head.

“Yah, is something wrong with you? Are you stupid?” Donghae asked.

“Can you shut up?” Jessica muttered.

“Fine! I don’t care! Sleep on the floor!” Donghae shouted and left to the bed. He lied there staring at the ceiling. “Aish!!” he scratched his head and went back to the corner.

“Yah, just go sleep on the bed. You slept there last night, why can’t you sleep there now? I don’t want people to think I treat you like that,” Donghae said.

“But you do,” Jessica whispered.

“Mwoh?” Donghae asked. Jessica sat up and Donghae saw her pail and tired face. She had red eyes with dark circles under them. “Are you okay? Are you sick?” he bent down to feel her forehead but she quickly stood up.

“Can you ever give people some space? I have my own life to, so stop worrying about me. I’m nothing but a maid and a worker to you, so don’t bother me. I’m doing what I’m supposed to do. Next time when you promise something, don’t break it and make someone wait for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter